Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8528
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ollie went from analyzing prospects to mentioning he doesn't watch CFB right back to analyzing prospects... Laughing
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Ollie went from analyzing prospects to mentioning he doesn't watch CFB right back to analyzing prospects... Laughing


That's how I roll homeslice. Cool
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9807
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Is Logan Ryan from Rutgers going back to school?


no, he declared for the draft.


So he is looking at mid-2nd as of right now, right?


Early to mid 2nd.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, K Joseph, D Perryman, T Clemmings, E Rowe, H Kikaha, X Cooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9807
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 Defensive and Offensive non-1st rounders we need to draft:

D
1 Duke Williams FS/SS
2 Gerald Hodges OLB
3 Leon McFadden CB

O
1 Larry Warford OG
2 Mario Benavides OC
3 Gavin Escobar TE
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, K Joseph, D Perryman, T Clemmings, E Rowe, H Kikaha, X Cooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
3 Defensive and Offensive non-1st rounders we need to draft:

D
1 Duke Williams FS/SS
2 Gerald Hodges OLB
3 Leon McFadden CB

O
1 Larry Warford OG
2 Mario Benavides OC
3 Gavin Escobar TE


Why not Travis Kelce? He could be the TE steal of the draft?

And Michael Mauti?
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9807
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
3 Defensive and Offensive non-1st rounders we need to draft:

D
1 Duke Williams FS/SS
2 Gerald Hodges OLB
3 Leon McFadden CB

O
1 Larry Warford OG
2 Mario Benavides OC
3 Gavin Escobar TE


Why not Travis Kelce? He could be the TE steal of the draft?

And Michael Mauti?


Escobar is probably a 4th rounder. Kelce is probably a late 2nd at this point. His hype train has really taken off lately. Haven't really watched Mauti but he sounds like a solid 5th round mlb.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, K Joseph, D Perryman, T Clemmings, E Rowe, H Kikaha, X Cooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TRUTH


Joined: 01 Dec 2004
Posts: 2624
Location: Mechanicsburg, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
3 Defensive and Offensive non-1st rounders we need to draft:

D
1 Duke Williams FS/SS
2 Gerald Hodges OLB
3 Leon McFadden CB

O
1 Larry Warford OG
2 Mario Benavides OC
3 Gavin Escobar TE


Why not Travis Kelce? He could be the TE steal of the draft?

And Michael Mauti?


Escobar is probably a 4th rounder. Kelce is probably a late 2nd at this point. His hype train has really taken off lately. Haven't really watched Mauti but he sounds like a solid 5th round mlb.


Only TE's I'm interested in are Eifert, Ertz, an Fauria. All others and we might as well keep Celek
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9807
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
3 Defensive and Offensive non-1st rounders we need to draft:

D
1 Duke Williams FS/SS
2 Gerald Hodges OLB
3 Leon McFadden CB

O
1 Larry Warford OG
2 Mario Benavides OC
3 Gavin Escobar TE


Why not Travis Kelce? He could be the TE steal of the draft?

And Michael Mauti?


Escobar is probably a 4th rounder. Kelce is probably a late 2nd at this point. His hype train has really taken off lately. Haven't really watched Mauti but he sounds like a solid 5th round mlb.


Only TE's I'm interested in are Eifert, Ertz, an Fauria. All others and we might as well keep Celek


I want to keep Celek anyways. 2 TE sets FTW. You should peep out Escobar when you get a chance (if you haven't already)
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, K Joseph, D Perryman, T Clemmings, E Rowe, H Kikaha, X Cooper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 12226
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Mauti <3
_________________

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 53 Sacks: 3 FF: 2 Interceptions: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2675
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Michael Mauti <3


And then you see he's got like three ACL tears on his record and his most recent season was ended by an ACL injury… 


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Michael Mauti <3


And then you see he's got like three ACL tears on his record and his most recent season was ended by an ACL injury… 



We obviously are going to draft him then. Jedi Reid will use the force and pick him with one of our picks.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot of size and speed at wide receiver will be dangling through out the mid rounds, would love to come away with two guys like Aaron Dobson and Chris Harper.

That would be so awesome, we need to continue to strive for the best depth possible at wide receiver, but getting more physical there now is a must.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12421
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
a lot of size and speed at wide receiver will be dangling through out the mid rounds, would love to come away with two guys like Aaron Dobson and Chris Harper.

That would be so awesome, we need to continue to strive for the best depth possible at wide receiver, but getting more physical there now is a must.


I'm a big fan of this kid, think he'd be great in the slot - good call sixtah!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
a lot of size and speed at wide receiver will be dangling through out the mid rounds, would love to come away with two guys like Aaron Dobson and Chris Harper.

That would be so awesome, we need to continue to strive for the best depth possible at wide receiver, but getting more physical there now is a must.


I'm a big fan of this kid, think he'd be great in the slot - good call sixtah!


Yeah he transferred from Oregon sadly, but he has the tools to play at any school. I was urpried to see how low his ranking is on some draft sites. Sure it will rise a bit by the combine but i think he has some red flags.

Harpers physical agile sure handed quick, breaks tackle, does what it takes to get open, good blocker. 6'1 235 lbs , sign me up.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 35568
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if we hire Gus Bradley do you think that puts Jarvis Jones the table for us? I think he would be a great LEO.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 69 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group