Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Greg Knapp, Frank Pollack, Steve Holland, Johnny Holland Out
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DOCLEW 28


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 10885
Location: East Oakland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Norv is a highly sought after OC. He will get paid more than the Raiders will be willing to give.

He'll also have more attractive job offers for playoff caliber teams.

As much as I'd love to see Norv in Oakland, it's simply not happening IMO. Too expensive and he has his pick of the OC jobs in the league.

I agree he will get paid more elsewhere. But for arguments sake what Playoff team will be replacing their OC?


The Baltimore Ravens.

You don't think Norv would like to get his hands on that offense and that team.


With no Ray Lewis and possibly no Ed Reed on defense that whole team is changing. And what do they have on offense that will excite a potential replacement OC? I look at their offensive personnel and I am not overly impressed.
_________________

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22185
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
Greg Knapp out is the best news right now for Terrelle Pryor.

Now hopefully KNapp will be replaced with someone who runs a vertical offense


And who knows depending on how far a team like the 49ers or Redskins get in the post-season, perhaps they may even try to implement a pistol offense around Pryor


LOL.... what?? Pryor in a vertical offense would be hilariously bad. His 'vertical' game is throwing rainbow, wobbly ducks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rolni


Joined: 08 Jun 2008
Posts: 2507
Location: Europe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
BBIB wrote:
Greg Knapp out is the best news right now for Terrelle Pryor.

Now hopefully KNapp will be replaced with someone who runs a vertical offense


And who knows depending on how far a team like the 49ers or Redskins get in the post-season, perhaps they may even try to implement a pistol offense around Pryor


LOL.... what?? Pryor in a vertical offense would be hilariously bad. His 'vertical' game is throwing rainbow, wobbly ducks.

Yeah.
WCO is probably a much better option for him, with the roll outs...
_________________
WIN LOSE OR TIE...RAIDER FAN 'TIL I DIE!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8591
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32423
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
BBIB wrote:
Greg Knapp out is the best news right now for Terrelle Pryor.

Now hopefully KNapp will be replaced with someone who runs a vertical offense


And who knows depending on how far a team like the 49ers or Redskins get in the post-season, perhaps they may even try to implement a pistol offense around Pryor


LOL.... what?? Pryor in a vertical offense would be hilariously bad. His 'vertical' game is throwing rainbow, wobbly ducks.

Yeah.
WCO is probably a much better option for him, with the roll outs...


I think this is more about Knapp playing favorites.
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6748
Location: CA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.


They'll probably draft Geno Smith. He's a logical fit in his offense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BNich0622


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 1630
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.



Bad news? He never won anything in Philly. Nothing to be worried about. The Chiefs are even worse than the Raiders.
_________________

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 2861
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.


Let him bring Vick. He hasn't be the same since the beginning of this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32423
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.


Let him bring Vick. He hasn't be the same since the beginning of this season.


Vick won't play for Reid I don't think. I could see Reid picking up Kolb (kinda hope he does lol) or maybe even Kafka. I could also see him drafting Geno.
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21247
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNich0622 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.



Bad news? He never won anything in Philly. Nothing to be worried about. The Chiefs are even worse than the Raiders.


Like we have been winning here right Rolling Eyes Andy Reid is better than anybody we have in the building at this point. KC has some talent, he will get a QB in there in which he has made bad QBs look at least decent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dawsonleery


Joined: 31 Oct 2012
Posts: 657
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reid is a great hire for the Chiefs, that man is a winner. Eagles had winning seasons pretty much every year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20243
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNich0622 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.



Bad news? He never won anything in Philly. Nothing to be worried about. The Chiefs are even worse than the Raiders.


Plus Reid never liked running the ball over his tenor. He ran a very pass heavy offense up until they got Vick and McCoy. Could see him misusing Charles.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8591
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am worried. Chiefs have a talented roster outside of QB. Now they have a better HC than anyone in the AFC West.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 9947
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
BNich0622 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.



Bad news? He never won anything in Philly. Nothing to be worried about. The Chiefs are even worse than the Raiders.


Like we have been winning here right Rolling Eyes Andy Reid is better than anybody we have in the building at this point. KC has some talent, he will get a QB in there in which he has made bad QBs look at least decent.


Pretty sure that wasn't his point. Pretty sure he was talking about the future competition in the west.
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21247
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
BNich0622 wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Didnt think this deserved a new thread but sounds as if Andy Reid may be headed to KC. Bad news but he still doesnt have a QB unless they are planning on bringing Vick over.



Bad news? He never won anything in Philly. Nothing to be worried about. The Chiefs are even worse than the Raiders.


Like we have been winning here right Rolling Eyes Andy Reid is better than anybody we have in the building at this point. KC has some talent, he will get a QB in there in which he has made bad QBs look at least decent.


Pretty sure that wasn't his point. Pretty sure he was talking about the future competition in the west.


What exactly was the point. Reid is better than anything we have here. He is taken over a roster better than ours. He is gonna to either draft a QB or bring in Vick. Its the same thing as last year, people saying they aint worry about Manning signing with Denver. Huh? Confused And to say Reid has won anything is silly when he has won more games and playoff games than all the coaches in the division combined.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group