Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cardinals Coaching Interview Thread; Updated Page 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCoy can officially talk contract with Cards if theyre both interested. Maybe the HC search comes to a close soon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arizona wont be the only team going after McCoy hope he choice one of them.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:

I have a good feeling though

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

As I noted on THE NFL TODAY, with Denver out, SD and Jags expected to interview Mike McCoy. AZ, PHI and CHI already have met with him

I expect him to take his time and look for the best fit. Arizona does not have a wholes lot to offer him on offense.

AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:

As I noted on THE NFL TODAY, with Denver out, SD and Jags expected to interview Mike McCoy. AZ, PHI and CHI already have met with him

I expect him to take his time and look for the best fit. Arizona does not have a wholes lot to offer him on offense.

Fitz, Floyd, Roberts, Housler. There's something to work with, but the oline must be fixed. i'm confident that a healthy Kolb can win with good pass pro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:

Fitz, Floyd, Roberts, Housler. There's something to work with, but the oline must be fixed. i'm confident that a healthy Kolb can win with good pass pro

Sure we have weapons but we all so have huge question marks at QB, RB, OL.

AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:

Sure we have weapons but we all so have huge question marks at QB, RB, OL.

It all starts with the oline. We've seen Kolb have success when protection hold up and he has time. And the oline wasnt opening up running games. It starts in the trenches, a better oline will improve both the pass and run game.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
It all starts with the oline. We've seen Kolb have success when protection hold up and he has time. And the oline wasnt opening up running games. It starts in the trenches, a better oline will improve both the pass and run game.

I agree that he needs an OL before we pull the chord on Kolb. Warmack or Fisher at #7 and a interior lineman in the 2nd or 3rd. Forget pass-protection for a minute, Kolb can't be successful unless we a) have talent at RB and b) have a OL than can create holes in the ground game.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:

I agree that he needs an OL before we pull the chord on Kolb. Warmack or Fisher at #7 and a interior lineman in the 2nd or 3rd. Forget pass-protection for a minute, Kolb can't be successful unless we a) have talent at RB and b) have a OL than can create holes in the ground game.

you add Warmack, the running game improves, the oline improves in general and Kolb improves. (Nate Potter needs to take his game to the next level)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:

you add Warmack, the running game improves, the oline improves in general and Kolb improves. (Nate Potter needs to take his game to the next level)

He'll never be a great LT but he's fundamentally sound enough to be a good player. He's only 24 so he can manage to put on some weight which I think he will. That's why i'm hoping Warmack drops to #7.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:

He'll never be a great LT but he's fundamentally sound enough to be a good player. He's only 24 so he can manage to put on some weight which I think he will. That's why i'm hoping Warmack drops to #7.

We just need him to be good. The most important thing with Potter is how he hold up in pass pro.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
My buddy was very vague but here's kinda what I gathered from him:

-Bidwill/Keim aren't "excited" about Horton's offensive staff choices
-Mike McCoy interview was good not great and they think some of McCoy's offensive staff choices will be blocked from coming here
-Gruden's interview was ok
-Haley wants to be guaranteed the job and doesn't want to have to interview for it

He said Keim and Bidwill are considered interviewing more candidates but nothing's been decided. Going over names as we speak, apparently.

apparently someone on another cardinals forum is copied what you got from your source

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

-Mike McCoy interview was good not great and they think some of McCoy's offensive staff choices will be blocked from coming here
-Haley wants to be guaranteed the job and doesn't want to have to interview for it

He said Keim and Bidwill are considered interviewing more candidates but nothing's been decided. Going over names as we speak, apparently.

apparently someone on another cardinals forum is copied what you got from your source

That guy also posts here and unless I am mistaken usually uses the info with the OK from Champ.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="khodder"]
AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

That guy also posts here and unless I am mistaken usually uses the info with the OK from Champ.[/quote

I do post on here. I asked awhile back if i could use the info from this site and champ just told me to link it. I tried that and no one would listen so i just went and start saying i got this info from my guy who got it from his guy. Half the time they don't even believe me anyways.

AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Boise&cards Fan"]
khodder wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

That guy also posts here and unless I am mistaken usually uses the info with the OK from Champ.[/quote

I do post on here. I asked awhile back if i could use the info from this site and champ just told me to link it. I tried that and no one would listen so i just went and start saying i got this info from my guy who got it from his guy. Half the time they don't even believe me anyways.

I dont like that forum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 36 of 71

Jump to: