Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cardinals Coaching Interview Thread; Updated Page 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 3121
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="AZPSquared"]
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
khodder wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
My buddy was very vague but here's kinda what I gathered from him:

-Bidwill/Keim aren't "excited" about Horton's offensive staff choices
-Mike McCoy interview was good not great and they think some of McCoy's offensive staff choices will be blocked from coming here
-Gruden's interview was ok
-Haley wants to be guaranteed the job and doesn't want to have to interview for it

He said Keim and Bidwill are considered interviewing more candidates but nothing's been decided. Going over names as we speak, apparently.


apparently someone on another cardinals forum is copied what you got from your source


That guy also posts here and unless I am mistaken usually uses the info with the OK from Champ.[/quote

I do post on here. I asked awhile back if i could use the info from this site and champ just told me to link it. I tried that and no one would listen so i just went and start saying i got

this info from my guy who got it from his guy. Half the time they don't even believe me anyways.


I dont like that forum


Got to take everything over there with a grain of slat. Say one wrong thing and they will want to dog you.
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chg91


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 2294
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Boise&cards Fan"]
AZPSquared wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
khodder wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
My buddy was very vague but here's kinda what I gathered from him:

-Bidwill/Keim aren't "excited" about Horton's offensive staff choices
-Mike McCoy interview was good not great and they think some of McCoy's offensive staff choices will be blocked from coming here
-Gruden's interview was ok
-Haley wants to be guaranteed the job and doesn't want to have to interview for it

He said Keim and Bidwill are considered interviewing more candidates but nothing's been decided. Going over names as we speak, apparently.


apparently someone on another cardinals forum is copied what you got from your source


That guy also posts here and unless I am mistaken usually uses the info with the OK from Champ.[/quote

I do post on here. I asked awhile back if i could use the info from this site and champ just told me to link it. I tried that and no one would listen so i just went and start saying i got

this info from my guy who got it from his guy. Half the time they don't even believe me anyways.


I dont like that forum


Got to take everything over there with a grain of slat. Say one wrong thing and they will want to dog you.


LOL, since when?

I remember when they were nothing but a crowd is falling crowd.. and I haven't been over there since the Warner days. @_@.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bidwill really wants McCoy, he should be aggressive
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Rappaport on NFL netwrok said we are targeting McCoy and Horton would be DC
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shawn


Joined: 02 Nov 2005
Posts: 5947
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yuck...Mike McCoy. I wish we just stuck with Ken Whisenhunt at this point.
_________________

sig made by mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/290486889050415104
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 3121
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
If Bidwill really wants McCoy, he should be aggressive


Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

San Diego plans to interview Broncos OC Mike McCoy for its HC job.




As I said last night. I fully expect McCoy to interview with teams that have more to offer then Arizona.
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCoy's gonna interview with everyone he can, only makes sense. I think if we really want him though, we can make a good push to get him.

I'm still hearing that our front office guys are worried that McCoy's coordinator choice will be blocked though, which obviously raises concerns.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
McCoy's gonna interview with everyone he can, only makes sense. I think if we really want him though, we can make a good push to get him.

I'm still hearing that our front office guys are worried that McCoy's coordinator choice will be blocked though, which obviously raises concerns.


If Bidwill really wants him he should stop at nothing to get him. Don't allow him to meet with other teams.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/290489739453296643

Jerry Sullivan interested in coming back (probably as WR coach)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
McCoy's gonna interview with everyone he can, only makes sense. I think if we really want him though, we can make a good push to get him.

I'm still hearing that our front office guys are worried that McCoy's coordinator choice will be blocked though, which obviously raises concerns.


If Bidwill really wants him he should stop at nothing to get him. Don't allow him to meet with other teams.


Let's not get too crazy...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2329
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
McCoy's gonna interview with everyone he can, only makes sense. I think if we really want him though, we can make a good push to get him.

I'm still hearing that our front office guys are worried that McCoy's coordinator choice will be blocked though, which obviously raises concerns.


If Bidwill really wants him he should stop at nothing to get him. Don't allow him to meet with other teams.

No real power to do so however. Even if Bidwell authorizes an abnormally high salary/contract, it's all on McCoy to agree. As others have said, he'll be taking all the interviews that he can get and IMO would be wise to do so.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50814
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
I'm still hearing that our front office guys are worried that McCoy's coordinator choice will be blocked though, which obviously raises concerns.


And at this point I am under no illusions that it is rather obviously Geep Chryst.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 3121
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact remains that anyone worth anything will most likely get blocked by its team.
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rappaport said cards are making a "major push" for McCoy. If so, I'd think that Bidwill hopped on his jet and made a trip to Denver
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 37 of 71

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group