Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 Off-Season Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind getting what's his name for our Defensive coordinator. Mel Tucker.

Is Mike Murlarkey any good as an OC? What about QB coah? Since he been fired..
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports
The #Titans have relieved linebackers coach Frank Bush of his duties, sources say

Why would we let go of the one defensive coach that's coached the best unit of our defensive? I'm just not getting what we're doing with this staff.

Actually I think I may have figured it out. We're clearly either Tanking for Teddy or Clowning Around for Clowney.

Because Munch is about to get rid of Jerry Gray. The new DC will want to bring in a few of his own position coaches. The best way to entice a potential new DC is to say "look I have fired a position coach, if you are hired I will give you some say in who I hire to replace them". I bet he is already talking to someone via back channels about taking over for Gray. JMO

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
VY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports
The #Titans have relieved linebackers coach Frank Bush of his duties, sources say

Why would we let go of the one defensive coach that's coached the best unit of our defensive? I'm just not getting what we're doing with this staff.

Actually I think I may have figured it out. We're clearly either Tanking for Teddy or Clowning Around for Clowney.

Because Munch is about to get rid of Jerry Gray. The new DC will want to bring in a few of his own position coaches. The best way to entice a potential new DC is to say "look I have fired a position coach, if you are hired I will give you some say in who I hire to replace them". I bet he is already talking to someone via back channels about taking over for Gray. JMO

Possible... but wouldn't he dump Gray before underlings?
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports

Not if he is already talking to someone and they say they cannot work with Bush. Also Millard is who is really helping Brown and Ayers with their pass rush improvements this past season. I think Millard may get a promotion somewhere. He is doing more to help the defense than Tracy Rocker. Rolling Eyes

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zach Brown just tweeted:
Quote:
"WHAT ARE WE DOING"

What indeed Zach....What indeed...
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
VY wrote:
lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports

Not if he is already talking to someone and they say they cannot work with Bush. Also Millard is who is really helping Brown and Ayers with their pass rush improvements this past season. I think Millard may get a promotion somewhere. He is doing more to help the defense than Tracy Rocker. Rolling Eyes

Per Zach Brown twitter- Frank Bush was a huge reason in his rapid development... I hope you're correct new DC though

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We fire Frank Bush? Wow, this organization just continues to show how much of a joke it is. Laughing

LB was probably our best all-around position group this season and we fire the man who coaches them? Laughing
TitanSlim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports

Or we could be firing everyone but our coordinators. I think the RB,TE and LB coach were all scapegoats by Munchak to try and show Bud Adams that he's making changes without really making changes. If any position coach deserves to go it's Munchak's buddy Bruce Matthews. The OL has been terrible since he's been the coach. I'm seeing no sense of direction with these firings.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports

Or we could be firing everyone but our coordinators. I think the RB,TE and LB coach were all scapegoats by Munchak to try and show Bud Adams that he's making changes without really making changes. If any position coach deserves to go it's Munchak's buddy Bruce Matthews. The OL has been terrible since he's been the coach. I'm seeing no sense of direction with these firings.

The offensive line was fantastic last year prior to getting ravaged by injuries.
Obie09

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports

The offensive line was fantastic last year prior to getting ravaged by injuries.

Is that a joke? Fantastic? We were decent with pass blocking inside the top 15 but we were always outside the top 25 in run blocking the entire year, and have been that way for the past 3 years.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
lamont wrote:
TitanSlim wrote:
Quote:
@jwyattsports

You've got to be kidding. They sucked starting out and then were slightly above average for like 5 or so games and then back to suck after the injuries. Bruce should be fired.
-Hope-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. We fire the coach responsible for the best position unit on the team, who was clearly respected by his players.

One step closer to cleaning house and Teddy Bridgewater, I suppose. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good firing. Can't have the Linebackers making the rest of the defense look bad by comparison. Need to balance it out a bit.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
s_camp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Good firing. Can't have the Linebackers making the rest of the defense look bad by comparison. Need to balance it out a bit.

Hmm, are you saying that Michael Griffin looked bad last year?
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

Hmm, are you saying that Michael Griffin looked bad last year?

Nonsense.

Though his fellow safeties made that unit look a lot weaker than it should.

Leading the team in interceptions and fumble recoveries is not a 'bad' year, though his totals were below what I had projected.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 9 of 86

Jump to: