Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 2013 Off-Season Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 84, 85, 86  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Ockham wrote:
We sign Rolando McClain yet?

We interested?

Wyatt tweeted we have 0 interest in him even at a low cost

Don't really see why not. A former top 10 pick, and only 23 years old. A lot bigger than McCarthy. He could be primary backup at mike and sam til McCarthy went on IR in week 3. Was productive until he got in doghouse.

Uh because he sucks. He's horrible and has more issues than anybody. McCarthy has more value on the bench than McClain does playing. He's a cancer and the last thing we need is that on a very young team. Common sense.
Ockham

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Ockham wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Ockham wrote:

We interested?

Don't really see why not. A former top 10 pick, and only 23 years old. A lot bigger than McCarthy. He could be primary backup at mike and sam til McCarthy went on IR in week 3. Was productive until he got in doghouse.

Uh because he sucks. He's horrible and has more issues than anybody. McCarthy has more value on the bench than McClain does playing. He's a cancer and the last thing we need is that on a very young team. Common sense.

Uh, no he doesn't. No he isn't. He's 23; he can grow up. I'd rather have him on the field than be deciding whether to play Moise Fokou or Tim Shaw. He's not the end all be all, but sure worth a roster spot.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Ockham wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Ockham wrote:

We interested?

Uh, no he doesn't. No he isn't. He's 23; he can grow up. I'd rather have him on the field than be deciding whether to play Moise Fokou or Tim Shaw. He's not the end all be all, but sure worth a roster spot.

I agree with Ockham. I'm all for bringing him especially for cheap. He'd be better depth than Fokou and Shaw. He has potential and young. But I guess it doesn't matter being we have 0 interest in him.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thanks. This guy is possibly the biggest headcase in the league. He's a thug in pads, making millions. No thanks.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Ockham wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Ockham wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Ockham wrote:

We interested?

I agree with Ockham. I'm all for bringing him especially for cheap. He'd be better depth than Fokou and Shaw. He has potential and young. But I guess it doesn't matter being we have 0 interest in him.

And there's a perfectly good reason we have 0 interest in him. The depth will be improved through the draft. McClain is slow, lazy, horrible in coverage, not very good against the run, not a leader, etc. nothing good would come from signing that bum.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
I could make a playoff team out of all the players ttitansfan4life says "sucks" Laughing

Go ahead funny guy. Can't remember all the players I've said sucked. McClain, Griffin, Amano, Harris, Harper, who else? Think about what you type before you type it.
Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Ockham wrote:
I could make a playoff team out of all the players ttitansfan4life says "sucks" Laughing

Go ahead funny guy. Can't remember all the players I've said sucked. McClain, Griffin, Amano, Harris, Harper, who else? Think about what you type before you type it.

I took that off cause it was kinda snotty, but I remember you saying Tony Romo sucked, and Michael Brokers sucked. Were you the one who said Vontae Davis wouldn't make it in the NFL?

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Ockham wrote:

I took that off cause it was kinda snotty, but I remember you saying Tony Romo sucked, and Michael Brokers sucked. Were you the one who said Vontae Davis wouldn't make it in the NFL?

Huh? Your right I didn't like Brockers because he was raw and was nothing more than a run-stuffer which is what he was best at last season. He's not the complete package yet. He tape from college wasn't great. Don't remember ever saying anything about Vontae Davis but good luck with that. I didn't start getting into the draft(scouting players) until the 2010 draft. I had watched a paid attention before but not like I do now
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The NFL will unveil the 2013 regular-season schedule on Thursday night.

Dancing Cool

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Quote:

Dancing Cool

Hoping for some favorable matchups but the Titans have a really tough schedule despite being 6-10 last year Confused
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
lamont wrote:
Quote:

Dancing Cool

Hoping for some favorable matchups but the Titans have a really tough schedule despite being 6-10 last year Confused

The NFC West will be brutal this year. Seattle, San Fran & St. Louis (return of da Fish).

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
justing101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2013/04/16/lb-mccarthy-recovering-from-ankle-surgery/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
lamont wrote:
Quote:

Dancing Cool

The NFC West will be brutal this year. Seattle, San Fran & St. Louis (return of da Fish).

I think that even Arizona is going to be tough this year. They finally have a decent QB on top of a good defense.

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
Chocolateman78

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
lamont wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
lamont wrote:
Quote:

Dancing Cool

I think that even Arizona is going to be tough this year. They finally have a decent QB on top of a good defense.

Who Carson Palmer? Laughing Dude hasn't been good sense 2005. 35 TD's and 30 INT's's in 2 years doesn't scream decent to me

**RIP Steve McNair**
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manning vs Manning Week 2

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 79 of 86

Jump to: