Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roman, Vangio, Gamble, Seely, Tomsula, Donatell...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@CGin49ers: RT @AdamSchefter: Tom Gamble turned down chance for 2nd interview w/ Jaguars to concentrate on trying to land Jets GM job. #49ers

Quote:
@CGin49ers: RT @JasonLaCanfora: Dave Caldwell (ATL) has great shot at Jags GM job with Greg Roman (SF) top choice as coach

new sig... sorry alex
adamq

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't care if Roman leaves, I'm much more worried about the rest of our staff

-kiltman
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
A lot of rumors swirling around regarding Gamble as well as some of our coaches. This scenario is the one I least like to see happen.
Quote:
CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora put together a run down of the various GM/coach options for each team, and apparently league sources think Tom Gamble could look to 49ers defensive line coach Jim Tomsula as a head coaching option. Gamble is the 49ers director of player personnel and is a favorite to land a GM position, with the Jaguars, Jets and Chargers among the teams to ask the 49ers for permission to interview him.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/01/49er-assistant-shuffle-follow-the-gm-searches.html

I hope if Gamble leaves he takes the Jets job, they already stated they are keeping Rex so if he takes that job Tomsula is safe.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:

I'm actually hoping he leaves. I think he's holding back our offense from being everything it can be. I want a younger, bolder, more creative guy leading this offense.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
adamq wrote:

I'm actually hoping he leaves. I think he's holding back our offense from being everything it can be. I want a younger, bolder, more creative guy leading this offense.

I agree except the younger part... there's some older guys that can call pretty good games too =p

call me crazy but now that we have a good Oline sometimes I wonder how maybe having Mike Martz again would be like
straighthate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
adamq wrote:

I agree except the younger part... there's some older guys that can call pretty good games too =p

call me crazy but now that we have a good Oline sometimes I wonder how maybe having Mike Martz again would be like

On please no!!!!
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
A lot of rumors swirling around regarding Gamble as well as some of our coaches. This scenario is the one I least like to see happen.
Quote:
CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora put together a run down of the various GM/coach options for each team, and apparently league sources think Tom Gamble could look to 49ers defensive line coach Jim Tomsula as a head coaching option. Gamble is the 49ers director of player personnel and is a favorite to land a GM position, with the Jaguars, Jets and Chargers among the teams to ask the 49ers for permission to interview him.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/01/49er-assistant-shuffle-follow-the-gm-searches.html

I hope if Gamble leaves he takes the Jets job, they already stated they are keeping Rex so if he takes that job Tomsula is safe.

Not if theyre looking for a new D coordinator Confused

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

straighthate wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
adamq wrote:

On please no!!!!

I'm calling you crazy....crazy

Norv Turner is the guy I want back, Pat Shurmur could be a solid pickup too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
straighthate wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
adamq wrote:

On please no!!!!

I would love Norv for an OC that's if he's willing to stay here a bit
adamq

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
straighthate wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
adamq wrote:

On please no!!!!

I would love Norv for an OC that's if he's willing to stay here a bit

Don't see Harbaugh handing over his offense to Norv

-kiltman
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norm is an air Coryell coach and harbaugh is pure wco... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

I dont want that scumbag back anyways, not after he abandoned us a few years ago.

Anyways, Fangio isn't going anywhere. One of Roman or chyst is gone but hopefully one stays
straighthate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
straighthate wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
adamq wrote:

On please no!!!!

cause i don't want martz? i'd take norv back, but living in san diego it's pretty tough to have a positive view of norv. i'd still take him as a coordinator, but good god please no press conferences. just soooooo boring.
49ersfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on the jets forum and they said gamble blew his interview. He already turned down jaguars 2nd interview opportunity, and isn't believed to be in the running for any other job.

None of our coaches have been interviewed either- and any team could have interviewed them during our bye week. Looks like league interest is now low in our coaches and front office people.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
I was on the jets forum and they said gamble blew his interview. He already turned down jaguars 2nd interview opportunity, and isn't believed to be in the running for any other job.

None of our coaches have been interviewed either- and any team could have interviewed them during our bye week. Looks like league interest is now low in our coaches and front office people.

We lost the game to the seahawks on purpose, just to lower league-wide interest. Wise planning, Jimmy.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ersfan wrote:

We lost the game to the seahawks on purpose, just to lower league-wide interest. Wise planning, Jimmy.
It's all part of the master plan. Trust in Jim.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: