Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

London Fletcher named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: London Fletcher named NFC Defensive Player of the Month Reply with quote

Quote:
#Redskins LB London Fletcher was named NFC Defensive Player of the Month for the Month of December.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/286859662727454720
Tom Brady Tribute
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But still snubbed from the pro bowl. Its kind of like: "Here London, sorry for the snub but this should suffice..."

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
But still snubbed from the pro bowl. Its kind of like: "Here London, sorry for the snub but this should suffice..."
haha! True dat brother! Sad Twisted Evil

Anyways congrats to Fletch and much deserved. Since he got more healthy over the bye week he's been on a tear and shown us he hasn't lost much and he is still a great player. He's been one of the players to lead the charge on D in our resurgence on this win streak. Hasslet says he's a coach on the field.

It's ironic, as Ray Lewis misses another season and says he's going to retire after the season, Fletch just keeps trucking along showing everyone he's still one of the best in the game at the age of 37.

I hope Fletch comes back and gives us one more year next year.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG

Last edited by turtle28 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take Fletcher minus a half step Laughing over any MLB in the league right now. We said it before about the leadership he brings as well as the example he sets
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes playing some of the best football he ever has,which is a huge complinent.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
big44dog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little story. It's 9:30 am the day of the Philly beat down at home. I'm walking through the fed ex field parking lot on my way to the fan store (a.k.a. Heaven on earth for a skins fan from NY), in the distance I see a guy jogging, little weird at a NFL stadium parking lot but I didn't think twice about it. It was windy so I kinda had my head turned. Before I know it this guy is 2 feet from me and its London freakin Fletcher. He saw I was a little surprised, smiled and kept going. I got out a "get em today" while thinking, this guy is jogging around the building, gotta be 2 miles, before he straps up and knocks heads for 3 hours. This was a good hour before the rest of the players even showed up. It amazes me how little recognition he gets. It's sad how every week some TV announcer feels like he has to explain to the world how good this guy is. Hope he ends up in canton one day.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big44dog wrote:
Little story. It's 9:30 am the day of the Philly beat down at home. I'm walking through the fed ex field parking lot on my way to the fan store (a.k.a. Heaven on earth for a skins fan from NY), in the distance I see a guy jogging, little weird at a NFL stadium parking lot but I didn't think twice about it. It was windy so I kinda had my head turned. Before I know it this guy is 2 feet from me and its London freakin Fletcher. He saw I was a little surprised, smiled and kept going. I got out a "get em today" while thinking, this guy is jogging around the building, gotta be 2 miles, before he straps up and knocks heads for 3 hours. This was a good hour before the rest of the players even showed up. It amazes me how little recognition he gets. It's sad how every week some TV announcer feels like he has to explain to the world how good this guy is. Hope he ends up in canton one day.
sweet BDiddy. Great story, thanks! Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big44dog wrote:

Ok, that was a cool story.

Now who did you really see? Twisted Evil Laughing

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
big44dog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
big44dog wrote:

Ok, that was a cool story.

Now who did you really see? Twisted Evil Laughing

Ok it was a hot dog vendor late for work. Lol if I post the pic of londons backside I took after he past me it'll prove nothing
footy_29

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London played great for a third of the season. Considering the play of others in the NFC at his position, in no way does he deserve a pro bowl nod this year.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
London played great for a third of the season. Considering the play of others in the NFC at his position, in no way does he deserve a pro bowl nod this year.
who's in fronting him? Willis and...

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
who's in fronting him? Willis, Washington and...
Bowman. But I'd say that's all. Fletch is the alternate.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
he hasn't had a better year overall and he benefits from playing next to the best ilb in the nfl

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
he hasn't had a better year overall and he benefits from playing next to the best ilb in the nfl

Niners fans will tell you its the exact opposite.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Niners fans will tell you its the exact opposite.
well niners fans don't have the leading tackler of last decade. They don't have a Super Bowl champion ilb. They don't have a LB who just had 5 ints in a season. They don't have a guy with a streak of games started/played like Fletch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: