Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Head Coaching Candidates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Jets will interview former Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo tomorrow for vacant GM job, per source.

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN
I thought they hired Tom Gamble?

No that was another report that ended up not being true
News thread needs to be renamed the twitter rumors thread, there hasn't been news in there for awhile

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
green24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

Jets will interview former Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo tomorrow for vacant GM job, per source.

I thought they hired Tom Gamble?

No that was another report that ended up not being true
News thread needs to be renamed the twitter rumors thread, there hasn't been news in there for awhile

That seemed imminent into Gamble supposedly bombed his interview.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

I can see it now - he gets hired, then fires Rex next offseason, hires Lovie and then we got some "Mark/Tim is our quarterback" quotes followed by Angelo trading down out of the first round to select a subdivision DB and a MAC DE with the knees of a 60 year old.

One can dream...

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

Buffalo wouldn't be the worst team in the division anymore.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

I can see it now - he gets hired, then fires Rex next offseason, hires Lovie and then we got some "Mark/Tim is our quarterback" quotes followed by Angelo trading down out of the first round to select a subdivision DB and a MAC DE with the knees of a 60 year old.

One can dream...

At his introductory press conference he will be talking about how their goal is to beat New England. And Jets weather, don't forget about Jets weather.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscbearsfan wrote:
At his introductory press conference he will be talking about how their goal is to beat New England. And Jets weather, don't forget about Jets weather.

And that's really New Jersey weather. It's like Bear weather, but you're smelling garbage the entire time. Like if the winds shifted and Soldier Field picked up the scent from Gary and East Chicago. Same thing.
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscbearsfan wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

One can dream...

I really want him to get hired. Would be great entertainment.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

One can dream...
Is Rex on the Jets?
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
wiscbearsfan wrote:

And that's really New Jersey weather. It's like Bear weather, but you're smelling garbage the entire time. Like if the winds shifted and Soldier Field picked up the scent from Gary and East Chicago. Same thing.
Laughing Remember when there was a serious effort to move the Bears to Gary? Until they polled Season Ticket holders. Crying or Very sad
IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
wiscbearsfan wrote:

Laughing Remember when there was a serious effort to move the Bears to Gary? Until they polled Season Ticket holders. Crying or Very sad

The last time I drove through Gary I was more afraid of Gary than some of the worst parts of Chicago. It looks like post-apocalyptic war zone.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

One can dream...
Is Rex on the Jets?

Not talking about the QB - talking about the guy with the tattoo of his wife Tebowing in a Sanchez jersey. His dad was of some note in Bears history. Cool

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

One can dream...
Is Rex on the Jets?

Not talking about the QB - talking about the guy with the tattoo of his wife Tebowing in a Sanchez jersey. His dad was of some note in Bears history. Cool
Oh, yeah - for me that team has dropped off the map..
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
wiscbearsfan wrote:

The last time I drove through Gary I was more afraid of Gary than some of the worst parts of Chicago. It looks like post-apocalyptic war zone.
Now I hesitate to stop for gas before I get back to Illinois coming from Michigan. I used to always do that and save about $4 a tank.
CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
GOGRIESE wrote:
Look who has resurfaced

One can dream...
Is Rex on the Jets?

No but he will be!

I really want him to be hired, not because I don't like the Jets or their fans, I just think it would be funny to see him work from a different perspective.

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 77 Yds: 821 TD: 6

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Sr7252

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
wiscbearsfan wrote:

I'm not the only 1?! I thought I had just seen the Terminator in real life, it's so creepy out there. And I was raised in the projects lol.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 80 of 100

Jump to: