Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wildcard: Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Morris had only 16 carries after having 34 last week. We haven't so if he has less than 20 all year

That was my big issue with today's game. They couldn't stop Morris at all and we just abandoned the run game. I don't get it.
kyle reverted back to his 2010 and 2011 play calling form. We had Morris with like 10 carries in the first quarter and a 14-0 lead. Rest of the game 6 carries and we have up 24 unanswered points.

Pretty obvious our run game is our bread and butter and keeps the d fresh and off the field

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Wheres TLskins. Laughing

As well deserved as that comment is....don't poke a hornets nest my friend.

Oh no. I like the most of thier fans. I tried to be classy when we lost but that kid didn't feel like it was right to act like that back. Hence that comment.
no need to troll. Have a good offseason buddy. Good luck to you all, you have a talented team.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Morris had only 16 carries after having 34 last week. We haven't so if he has less than 20 all year

That was my big issue with today's game. They couldn't stop Morris at all and we just abandoned the run game. I don't get it.

Because we were shoved back into our endzone early and you don't want to run and risk him getting stopped long back their. They tried running him but they can only do so much.
im not sure what game you were watching?

We had the ball like 9 times inside our 15 yard line, backed up. I think we ran the ball once or twice.

21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to give credit where credit is due, Hasslet came in with a hell of a game plan and the D did its job over the last 7-8 weeks. Hasslet has won another year here as D coordinator in my book. Can't wait to see us fully healthy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
I have to give credit where credit is due, Hasslet came in with a hell of a game plan and the D did its job over the last 7-8 weeks. Hasslet has won another year here as D coordinator in my book. Can't wait to see us fully healthy.
thank you baby 6.7 ounce Jesus! Laughing Dancing Dancing

Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

kyle reverted back to his 2010 and 2011 play calling form. We had Morris with like 10 carries in the first quarter and a 14-0 lead. Rest of the game 6 carries and we have up 24 unanswered points.

Pretty obvious our run game is our bread and butter and keeps the d fresh and off the field

This. Watching the game now and cannot believe the playcalling after the 1rst (and cannot believe we didn't put Cousins in at least after halftime).

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say no team in this league knows what they can do to stop Rg3! Not without 12 dropped passes and be calls on us with clear missed unreasonable late hits! This team is full of players who believe for once and next year could really break out all around because we have a group of men that put it together when no1 gave them a chance and would have gone to atl if they could of gotten one flag but Seattle obviously played a hard well executedgameplan with no dirty behavior! Rg3 at 50% proved that he's still way better then the rest of the guys compared when talking his success and impact for his team! Beginning of something special and we've just witnessed a very special season imo! Httr

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
A TRAIN 89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody see Trent Williams smack Richard Sherman post game. - Sherman is such a punk [inappropriate/removed].
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

This. Watching the game now and cannot believe the playcalling after the 1rst (and cannot believe we didn't put Cousins in at least after halftime).
Same here Thai, same here. Me and my brother in law were screaming the same thing. Feed Morris the rock, feed him the rock- especially when we were inside the 10 those few possessions but we didn't we threw and Rg3 was almost sacked for a safety because he refuses to throw the ball away. Then next series, low snap instead of having him under center to hand it to Morris inside the 15 again and that's when Rg3 reagrivated the knee again and looked like he tore ligaments.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TRAIN 89 wrote:
Anybody see Trent Williams smack Richard Sherman post game. - Sherman is such a punk [inappropriate/removed].
browner was tackling and mugging Garcon all over the field, Sherman was doing the same to moss. I hate to complain about calls, but I definitely saw 3 or so times they should have been flagged for pass interference.

Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
A TRAIN 89 wrote:
browner was tackling and mugging Garcon all over the field, Sherman was doing the same to moss. I hate to complain about calls, but I definitely saw 3 or so times they should have been flagged for pass interference.
I'm not going to deny any of this...

But look at both sides. Trent was talking smack right back to Sherman, I think he even initiated it considering he sent Sherman a "classy text. No hard feelings on either end" according to Sherm's twitter.

Garcon and Moss both have attitudes too. Moss punched our old and your current CB Josh Wilson when he was a Seahawk Laughing

And Deangello Hall talks more smack than even Sherman does.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
kerrdawg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad ending to an otherwise good season. Main difference between us and the Seahawks, is that they stayed relatively healthy all year, while we lost many starters to IR. Unfortunately, the one injury we couldn't overcome was this last one to RGIII. Let's hope for next year that if nothing else, we can stay relatively healthy. Do that and I'm sure we will be in SuperBowl contention.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
A TRAIN 89 wrote:
I'm not going to deny any of this...

But look at both sides. Trent was talking smack right back to Sherman, I think he even initiated it considering he sent Sherman a "classy text. No hard feelings on either end" according to Sherm's twitter.

Garcon and Moss both have attitudes too. Moss punched our old and your current CB Josh Wilson when he was a Seahawk Laughing

And Deangello Hall talks more smack than even Sherman does.
im not talking about smack talk. I'm talking about the pass interference on Browner when Thomas intercepted the Griffin deep pass to Garcon. I'm talking about Trufant tackling moss so he couldn't catch a first down in the forth quarter when Cousins was in.

footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browner played that one clean turtle, Griffin simply held onto the ball too long and allowed Thomas to get over there to make the play.

I had a long work day, so I just finished watching the game. This was the expected result, even though it is unfortunate that it is not the opposite. This team is yet to be on the level of the Seahawks group, other than a few positions.

RG3 held the ball too long today. He didn't step up in the pocket, and he was as inaccurate as we've seen him. Mentally the leg took him off his game, and we knew going into the playoffs that he injured his leg at a really inopportune time.

Another couple of drafts and a couple of free agency periods, along with a matured roster, and we're talking about something substantial.
Brian23

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think next year they can be something substantial. It'll come down to what they do with Haz and the defense.

I'm of the opinion the defense played out of their mind during the stretch, and still weren't very good just very lucky. They aren't gonna be a consistent force with this system in place, imo. If we can get someone in here who can help craft this defense into something consistent, with getting (potentially) a guy like Davis and Helu back into the fold on O I think we can make a big run for it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 37 of 39

Jump to: