Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wildcard: Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
His jersey # is 3, which is why they call him RW3 (though no one really calls him that, his real nickname is DangeRuss Wilson).

Just to clue you guys in on something you apparently didn't know.

Carry on.

Do you think I couldnt figure that one out? That was pretty obvious. I was merely pointing out that its kinda cute that DangePuss Wilson has a nickname that is similar to big brother RGIII. haha! Laughing Twisted Evil

Did you want my serious answer on that question?
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call him Skee-lo, but no one seems to care about 90's hip-hop references, so DangerRuss it is... bleh.

I'm looking forward to one specific piece of this puzzle, and that's which team can more effectively shut down the other's read-option (bearing in mind that it makes up more of Washington's offense than it does Seattle's). I think you need a speedy defense with disciplined DEs and DBs who can jam guys at the line and still cover them man to man. I see Seattle's ability to do that being stronger than Washington's - and the Hawks have a more diverse offense outside of that set of plays.

Even if both teams shut it down equally... I'd have to say it's going to be Skee-lo versus a pretty suspect secondary pitted against Morris (stud, btw - should be getting a ton more ROY talk than he has) and a solid-but-not-so-elite-as-we-thought Seattle run D.

I like the matchup, even though I think the Skins are the toughest potential matchup for us in the playoffs. Other than TV jamming us up with 10am (Pacific) games on the East Coast, that is. Fortunately, this is a 1PM start time for us, so those road-woes y'all are resting your hopes upon are not so clear (Seattle played two non-10am road games this year... one was a Thursday night game which is a joke for the visiting team, pretty much always, and a 50-burger we dropped in Toronto against the Bills).

Here's to a hard-fought, hard-hitting game with no significant injuries on either side - let's get out of there healthy and without Pete running up the score *too* badly. I like the Skins despite their coach being one of our long-time rivals from back in the days of the AFC West...

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!

TommyC376 on the Sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
I call him Skee-lo, but no one seems to care about 90's hip-hop references, so DangerRuss it is... bleh.

I'm looking forward to one specific piece of this puzzle, and that's which team can more effectively shut down the other's read-option (bearing in mind that it makes up more of Washington's offense than it does Seattle's). I think you need a speedy defense with disciplined DEs and DBs who can jam guys at the line and still cover them man to man. I see Seattle's ability to do that being stronger than Washington's - and the Hawks have a more diverse offense outside of that set of plays.

Even if both teams shut it down equally... I'd have to say it's going to be Skee-lo versus a pretty suspect secondary pitted against Morris (stud, btw - should be getting a ton more ROY talk than he has) and a solid-but-not-so-elite-as-we-thought Seattle run D.

I like the matchup, even though I think the Skins are the toughest potential matchup for us in the playoffs. Other than TV jamming us up with 10am (Pacific) games on the East Coast, that is. Fortunately, this is a 1PM start time for us, so those road-woes y'all are resting your hopes upon are not so clear (Seattle played two non-10am road games this year... one was a Thursday night game which is a joke for the visiting team, pretty much always, and a 50-burger we dropped in Toronto against the Bills).

Here's to a hard-fought, hard-hitting game with no significant injuries on either side - let's get out of there healthy and without Pete running up the score *too* badly. I like the Skins despite their coach being one of our long-time rivals from back in the days of the AFC West...

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!
you sounded like you were reasonable till you predicted the score! Shocked Rolling Eyes There is no way a team such as the Seahawks who is bad on the road and has to travel cross country to play on a playoff game blows out the Washington redskins who have been playing great ball also the past two months.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!
you sounded like you were reasonable till you predicted the score! Shocked Rolling Eyes There is no way a team such as the Seahawks who is bad on the road and has to travel cross country to play on a playoff game blows out the Washington redskins who have been playing great ball also the past two months.

They'll see,we can quote all these guys in a new thread after we win.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!

Do you guys take everything so seriously? Laughing
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!

Whoopsie - caught my typo. Thanks!

Hawks 94, Skins 13.

(Seriously... no injuries, exciting game... Go Hawks!)

TommyC376 on the Sig
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!

Hawks 94, Skins 13.

Nothing better than cocky fans eating crow Wink

mike23md on the sig
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!

Hawks 94, Skins 13.

Much better!

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe this is the most trolling I've ever experienced on here. I never would have guessed it'd be from seattle fans... Laughing

mike23md on the sig
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Hawks 49, Skins 13.

Go Hawks!

Hawks 94, Skins 13.

Much better!

He forgot the decimal point.

Hawks 94, Skins 1.3
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked around my country. Nobody here even knows the Seattle Seahawks exist. Or that theres even a city called Seattle.

But I say its in Washington State in America. They say, "Oh where Mike Leach coaches. Hes the best!" And Im all, "Noo. Washington State isnt the teams name, Seattle is their name."

Goes to show how irrelevant they are to pretty much everyone on the globe.

Redskins 38
Seahawks 16

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
I believe this is the most trolling I've ever experienced on here. I never would have guessed it'd be from seattle fans... Laughing

Read the first few pages of this thread. This is what Seattle fans do. We love us some light-hearted pregame trash talking. If you guys can't handle it (and I'm actually being 100% serious here) just tell us to leave and we'll stay in our forum. We just like to interact with the other teams' fans. We don't take this as life or death.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=508904

See PARROTHEAD, that's the spirit Laughing
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
I asked around my country. Nobody here even knows the Seattle Seahawks exist. Or that theres even a city called Seattle.

But I say its in Washington State in America. They say, "Oh where Mike Leach coaches. Hes the best!" And Im all, "Noo. Washington State isnt the teams name, Seattle is their name."

Goes to show how irrelevant they are to pretty much everyone on the globe.

Redskins 38
Seahawks 16

Goes to show how little your "country" pays attention to football, if you ask me.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Read the first few pages of this thread. This is what Seattle fans do. We love us some light-hearted pregame trash talking. If you guys can't handle it (and I'm actually being 100% serious here) just tell us to leave and we'll stay in our forum. We just like to interact with the other teams' fans. We don't take this as life or death.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=508904

See PARROTHEAD, that's the spirit Laughing

No,please stay. It'll be nice to have you here when you come back down to earth.Speaking for myself onlu,I take football very seriously,I bleed B&G.

mike23md on the sig
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be nice and not say what I was saying.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 14 of 39

Jump to: