Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wildcard: Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
For the record, russell wilson plays very well from behind. We haven't lost by more than 7 points all year. He has four 4th quarter comebacks this year, and 3 GW TDs

As does RG3, I believe we are 7-2 in games where we trailed. Can someone confirm that number?

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:
For the record, russell wilson plays very well from behind. We haven't lost by more than 7 points all year. He has four 4th quarter comebacks this year, and 3 GW TDs

As does RG3, I believe we are 7-2 in games where we trailed. Can someone confirm that number?

I know it. Was just responding to a poster that said he wanted to force russell to play from behind and win with the pass....which is just fine for him, kid has ice in his veins.

90 yard TD drive in the 4th quarter to beat the rams last sunday. Two 90+ yard TD drives (on the road) in the 4th to beat the bears, never been done by a rookie

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:

I know it. Was just responding to a poster that said he wanted to force russell to play from behind and win with the pass....which is just fine for him, kid has ice in his veins.

90 yard TD drive in the 4th quarter to beat the rams last sunday. Two 90+ yard TD drives (on the road) in the 4th to beat the bears, never been done by a rookie

Definitely,I like Wilson and Seahawks fans (they're nothing like those annoying Rams fans who are more worried about us losing than their own team) . Itll be a great game,I expect RG3 to have his legs back which should make for an epic battle.

mike23md on the sig
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:

Definitely,I like Wilson and Seahawks fans (they're nothing like those annoying Rams fans who are more worried about us losing than their own team) . Itll be a great game,I expect RG3 to have his legs back which should make for an epic battle.

i hope he gets back 100%. I want you guys' best on sunday. I'm a seahawks fan for life, but i'm a football fan too....i want a battle.

It sounds odd, but if you guys truly beat us this weekend, i would be upset that our season is over, but not that we lost to you guys. If we dont take it, i hope you guys make the superbowl. Love to see up and coming teams see success, and there aren't many teams that have had to wait as long as you guys.
Don't get me wrong, i want to win more than anything else...but if we HAD to lose, i couldn't pick a better franchise in these playoffs, and i mean that.

Like you said, i'm hoping for an epic battle. The ROY-Bowl

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game looks to be an offensive showcase, with Russell Wilson/Marshawn Lynch vs. RGIII/Alfred Morris.

I'm hoping for a tight game, with a 4th quarter TD by Russell Wilson to seal the deal. Cool

Both teams look to have their franchise QB's. Will this game have an impact on the OROY standings? This game could ultimately determine who wins the honour.

(Contrary to the US media, I don't think that Andrew Luck belongs in the conversation because I don't consider his volume stats to be as good as what the other two QB's have done)
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:

There are a lot of things that RGIII has done that no other rookie has done.

Here is the point: RGIII has had to rely on a defense that has given up points by the bucket full and come back and rally the troops with our backs against the wall for the last 7 games. And he has come through for 5 of them.

But this is the playoffs, and as much as I like Russell Wilson, I think that nerves are going to get the best of him for the first half of this game. Having ice in the veins during the regular season doesnt mean much till you hit the playoffs, and with our coaching staff and their experience, RGIII should be more prepared than Wilson.

I feel as though Wilson is going to make some costly mistakes.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7C9Oh3sYc

watch my youtube video its for 3 mins . best part is around 2:30 . Trust me.
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
imani wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:

Here is the point: RGIII has had to rely on a defense that has given up points by the bucket full and come back and rally the troops with our backs against the wall for the last 7 games. And he has come through for 5 of them.

But this is the playoffs, and as much as I like Russell Wilson, I think that nerves are going to get the best of him for the first half of this game. Having ice in the veins during the regular season doesnt mean much till you hit the playoffs, and with our coaching staff and their experience, RGIII should be more prepared than Wilson.

RGIII is just as inexperienced as Russell Wilson in regards to the playoffs. He could just as easily make some costly mistakes down the line. That's a bold statement to make when this is a matchup between two rookie QB's.

I have no reason to believe that this will happen. Russell Wilson was ice cold in college, and this has carried over to the NFL. He still keeps his composure when he is getting pressured all game, like he did against the Rams this week. He got sacked and hit and sacked and hit, but he stayed composed and came up with the game-winning drive in the last quarter.

Russell Wilson has also made some game winning drives. He made one against the Rams last week and he made two key drives to equalise and then beat the Bears in overtime at Soldier Field.

Lets not act like Russell Wilson is Andrew Luck. He has been just as efficient as RGIII this season.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7C9Oh3sYc

watch my youtube video its for 3 mins . best part is around 2:30 . Trust me.

It said its been removed by the user Confused

mike23md on the sig
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
imani wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
imani wrote:

1. Pretty sure he was just stating facts about Wilson, not comparing him to RG3

2. I keep hearing that the redskin defense has been playing well and overachieving without their two defensive stars, now I'm hearing "points by the bucket full". which is it really?

3. Shanny hasn't been to the playoffs in how long? And it Wasn with this team, I think you're overrating the difference between the staffs. We beat two rivals when the division was on the line, and the niners handily. If we lose either the playoffs are in question, we've proven we can handle business when it counts. Last time I checked, the Seahawks were in the playoffs these last few seasons, not the redskins

4. Saying Russell Wilson will fold under pressure is a joke. You're setting yourself up for disappointment there. If you've been able to see him play extensively this year, you should know that game preparation and poise under pressure are his two strong suits. Turnovers haven't been a problem over the last 8 weeks at all for Wilson, and he hasn cost is a game all year by giving the ball up.
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how its ridiculous to think a rookie on the road in his first playoff game may be shaky to start the game. Any rookie for that matter, wouldn't be surprised if RGIII is shaky to start the game either.

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We CAN beat the Seahawks. We need to beat them at their own game though. Run the crap out of the ball and use our good run defense to slow down Skittles. I firmly believe whichever team's run defense shows up, they win the game. If we can force Wilson to throw 25+ passes, it takes them out of their gameplan/comfort zone. Rice, Tate, McCoy, and Baldwin don't scare me as much as beastmode. We need to stop Lynch to win this game. Jenkins has been stepping up lately and Coefield is a straight animal. Bowen has been hurt out there but is still a warrior out there. These guys are key to winning Sunday's game. HAIL!

mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I don't see how its ridiculous to think a rookie on the road in his first playoff game may be shaky to start the game. Any rookie for that matter, wouldn't be surprised if RGIII is shaky to start the game either.
this! Seahawks fans seem to forget they are on the road this time and their team flat out sucks on grass and on the road! Laughing

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can never look at a woman the same way again. Razz

Skins wins close one: 28-24

Tracker: 22 catches, 227 yards, 1 TD
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
this! Seahawks fans seem to forget they are on the road this time and their team flat out sucks on grass and on the road! Laughing

Haven lost a game by more than touchdown this year, how exactly is that crap. I'll just let you figure it out for a yourself this weekend. Could Wilson struggle? Of course, but It won't be jitters that causes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 3 of 39

Jump to: