Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wildcard: Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always a great game between these two. I expect this game to be the same because both of the teams are young, exciting and teams that are not only great this year but should be great for the next decade +.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Helloooo piggy Redskins.

How are you all? I'm doing well thank you for asking.

I watched the 4th quarter of your game last night. RG3 looked beaten and bruised. Is he alright?

I think you'll be in for a rude awakening this Sunday. I'm not saying you have no chance of winning, I'm saying it will be a close, physical game. I can't wait!

I'm picking the obvious team though. 20-17.

I'm looking forward to chattin' all week. Laughing

IT'S ON! LIKE DONKEY KONG!!

RG3 is only getting healthier. We've been the underdog all season,it works for us,we like it. Good luck Twisted Evil
What do you think Seattle has been? Laughing

All of your losses at home has been by 1 score. All of Seattle's losses on the road has been been by 1 score, it's the NFL, any given Sunday. It's not like Seattle is a power house team. Both teams got hot at the right time. I'm really looking forward to the matchup. But because your WR core is the quicker group I see a long day for our DB's. Here's hoping i'm wrong.(I usually am) Cool

Im,pretty sure everybody is picking seattle to win,which is good for us. Im sure this game will be decided by 1 score. Its gonna be a great game imo.
How is it good for you? Everyone that I know of picked Washington to win yesterday and they did.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
It's always a great game between these two. I expect this game to be the same because both of the teams are young, exciting and teams that are not only great this year but should be great for the next decade +.
Is Roy Helu still on the team? Last year he emberassed quite a few Seahawks.

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Helloooo piggy Redskins.

I watched the 4th quarter of your game last night. RG3 looked beaten and bruised. Is he alright?

I think you'll be in for a rude awakening this Sunday. I'm not saying you have no chance of winning, I'm saying it will be a close, physical game. I can't wait!

RG3 is only getting healthier. We've been the underdog all season,it works for us,we like it. Good luck Twisted Evil

All of your losses at home has been by 1 score. All of Seattle's losses on the road has been been by 1 score, it's the NFL, any given Sunday. It's not like Seattle is a power house team. Both teams got hot at the right time. I'm really looking forward to the matchup. But because your WR core is the quicker group I see a long day for our DB's. Here's hoping i'm wrong.(I usually am) Cool

Im,pretty sure everybody is picking seattle to win,which is good for us. Im sure this game will be decided by 1 score. Its gonna be a great game imo.
How is it good for you? Everyone that I know of picked Washington to win yesterday and they
did.

We play a better underdog than we do hot team. We will win because of this.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
he's on the team but on IR because of an Achilles injury

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Helloooo piggy Redskins.

How is it good for you? Everyone that I know of picked Washington to win yesterday and they
did.

We play a better underdog than we do hot team. We will win because of this.
Ooh. okie dokie Very Happy

Good luck.

turtle28 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
he's on the team but on IR because of an Achilles injury
Hey good deal. Since he isn't playing and neither is Grossman then Seattle will win. Face the facts.

a2piece89

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redemption has come, time to end this Seattle curse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-7

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
10-7
Shocked Think Dancing

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
daboyle250

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
10-7

I love you Thai, never leave.

Tracker: 46 catches, 498 yards, 3 TD
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to get on top on them early and force Wilson to play from behind. Also I would play the run heavily, let the kid try to beat us with the pass. He is good but not that good IMO.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
We need to get on top on them early and force Wilson to play from behind. Also I would play the run heavily, let the kid try to beat us with the pass. He is good but not that good IMO.

I think you're not giving him enough credit.
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:

it has nothing to do with giving him enough credit, we simply are not good enough on D to dominate both run and pass. If we stuff their run game, I think we have a chance. We need to play to our strength.

Another factor, FedEx is grass, we are used to it they are not. If we were playing in Seattle I would not give us even a 10% of winning, but playing at home to me its a whole different ball game.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreeK1973 wrote:
Woz wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:

it has nothing to do with giving him enough credit, we simply are not good enough on D to dominate both run and pass. If we stuff their run game, I think we have a chance. We need to play to our strength.

Another factor, FedEx is grass, we are used to it they are not. If we were playing in Seattle I would not give us even a 10% of winning, but playing at home to me its a whole different ball game.
that and- they actually have to travel cross country to play us this year and not vice versa. Which makes a huge difference! Cool They have a horrible record on grass this year. I can't remember the stat but they are either winless or only have one win on grass all year.

Seattle is only averaging 15 points away from home on grass. We've been scoring 25+ on everyone but the Giants since the bye week.

Last edited by turtle28 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, russell wilson plays very well from behind. We haven't lost by more than 7 points all year. He has four 4th quarter comebacks this year, and 3 GW TDs

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 2 of 39

Jump to: