Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers nation grows bigger
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shawn l brown


Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Posts: 843
Location: cleveland ohio us
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Steelers nation grows bigger Reply with quote

I had a great day the Steelers won,and Steeler nation grew by one.

My daughter had giving birth to a real good looking baby boy.

5 lbs 15 oz 19 inches long at 4:19 pm, long finger and big feet his name is diesel Ryan.

won't know about how strong or fast he is until the combine in 2035 or somewhere near that date.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyJoeYoung


Joined: 03 Jun 2010
Posts: 2793
Location: Wakefield, England
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a correlation between weight at birth of a full term foetus and weight as an adult?
_________________


Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 10566
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Steelers nation grows bigger Reply with quote

shawn l brown wrote:
I had a great day the Steelers won,and Steeler nation grew by one.

My daughter had giving birth to a real good looking baby boy.

5 lbs 15 oz 19 inches long at 4:19 pm, long finger and big feet his name is diesel Ryan.

won't know about how strong or fast he is until the combine in 2035 or somewhere near that date.


Congrats. Get him his first jersey before he leaves the hospital.
_________________


Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shawn l brown


Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Posts: 843
Location: cleveland ohio us
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Is there a correlation between weight at birth of a full term foetus and weight as an adult?
No But we have been talking draft,and i thought it would be cute to put it a different way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shawn l brown


Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Posts: 843
Location: cleveland ohio us
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Steelers nation grows bigger Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
shawn l brown wrote:
I had a great day the Steelers won,and Steeler nation grew by one.

My daughter had giving birth to a real good looking baby boy.

5 lbs 15 oz 19 inches long at 4:19 pm, long finger and big feet his name is diesel Ryan.

won't know about how strong or fast he is until the combine in 2035 or somewhere near that date.


Congrats. Get him his first jersey before he leaves the hospital.
Already done that,and a Steelers sleeper.
I already bought a autographed football from the 2012 Steelers and will proudly put it in his crib today when i go back to see the little guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyJoeYoung


Joined: 03 Jun 2010
Posts: 2793
Location: Wakefield, England
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn l brown wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Is there a correlation between weight at birth of a full term foetus and weight as an adult?
No But we have been talking draft,and i thought it would be cute to put it a different way.

No I know haha, it just popped into my head
_________________


Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SMashMouthMike


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 4218
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Sir.
_________________

Thanks Lyasr 529
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 23943
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!!
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 23943
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!!
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 6637
Location: Because it's the Cup, PA (get well Mal)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Smile
_________________


Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the #87 Sid's sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stefan52268


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 6835
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats
_________________

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shawn l brown


Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Posts: 843
Location: cleveland ohio us
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just went up to see the next generation,and mom and baby are doing well.

I'am not one to brag about my life But that baby is so cute.

i took a lot of pic and held him when he started to cry he was quite for me
and my daughter asked how i did that got him quiet.

I told her i raised 5 of my own and had learned all the tricks.

Thank you all for your support.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
byerly724


Joined: 25 Jul 2009
Posts: 186
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfotunately for my son he was born in October... had to sit through a bunch of games with me yelling at the tv lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
shawn l brown


Joined: 22 Jan 2010
Posts: 843
Location: cleveland ohio us
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byerly724 wrote:
unfotunately for my son he was born in October... had to sit through a bunch of games with me yelling at the tv lol.
lol that will be coming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gatoradus


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 2152
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really should make a sports fan calendar; which month are best to.. mate. if you fail, do it next year! Don't try it monthly!

Would love for this, probably a million dollar idea haha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group