Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wild Card Round: Seattle Seahawks WIN 24-14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Quote:
“That’s childish, man,” Young said. “Hey, you do what you do to win, whatever, I don’t care. But taunting the head coach and stuff? You never know when you’re gonna need to play for Shanahan. I mean, he’s a good player, but chill out a little bit, you know?
“He was just taunting [Shanahan] on the sidelines, doing stuff. I wanted to go out there and punch him myself, just because I respect Shanahan for everything he did. He was just taunting, like you’re not gonna throw the ball over here. Like, listen guy, you got lucky a couple times, you held Pierre, should have been a touchdown. Just stupid stuff….He’s a competitor — at the end of the day, that’s what he felt. He felt like we weren’t good enough, and we tried to go after him, and they just did a good job.” “You know what, I’m not gonna say they’re a very dirty team, but some of their players are dirty out there,” fullback Darrel Young told ESPN 980′s Chris Russell and USA Today’s Jim Corbett on Monday. “I mean, Alfred Morris is one of the nicest guys you’ll meet. Everyone knows that. Obviously you guys know that. Red Bryant tried to step on him after a play, hit him in the head, all that stuff. I don’t appreciate that stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2013/01/07/darrel-young-wanted-to-punch-richard-sherman/

Don't understand what he is so upset about Sherman was just trying to get them to throw his way.

Deangelo Hall tried to "step on" tate as well. If you're going to complain, don't have selective memory. There were also fans taunting bruce irvin calling him a thug, various racial slurs, and ragging on him for his past. KJ Wright and a couple other defenders had to tell them off and pull bruce irvin elsewhere. This is part of what led sherman and browner to wave at the crowd, goodbye.

Lets not pretend like were all bush league. I hate that crap. The redskins were right there with us and they started it last year

Yeah I saw the cameras panned over to Irvin, Hill and KJ who were laughing and yelling at someone (thought it was a sidelines crew member, but now I think it may have been crowd people) and kind of restraining Irvin, so yeah.

Love how people have selective memory and it's just easier to label the Seahawks 'thugs' rather than admit that same stuff happens with BOTH teams.

I mean shoot, during the game Browner would get in a tussel with a WR and everyone would be like "OMFG I HATE BROWNER HE'S A THUG!" but nobody would say anything about the WR who was doing equally the same amount of shoving lol like seriously?

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could give 2 sh*ts about what the other team has to say tbh. I like our defense playing mean and competitive Twisted Evil

Gotta have a certain swagger to our defense.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
I could give 2 sh*ts about what the other team has to say tbh. I like our defense playing mean and competitive Twisted Evil

Amen. I wouldn't have it any other way!

SteelKing728 wrote:

Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

It's how your Ravens thrived for over a decade.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Quote:
“That’s childish, man,” Young said. “Hey, you do what you do to win, whatever, I don’t care. But taunting the head coach and stuff? You never know when you’re gonna need to play for Shanahan. I mean, he’s a good player, but chill out a little bit, you know?
“He was just taunting [Shanahan] on the sidelines, doing stuff. I wanted to go out there and punch him myself, just because I respect Shanahan for everything he did. He was just taunting, like you’re not gonna throw the ball over here. Like, listen guy, you got lucky a couple times, you held Pierre, should have been a touchdown. Just stupid stuff….He’s a competitor — at the end of the day, that’s what he felt. He felt like we weren’t good enough, and we tried to go after him, and they just did a good job.” “You know what, I’m not gonna say they’re a very dirty team, but some of their players are dirty out there,” fullback Darrel Young told ESPN 980′s Chris Russell and USA Today’s Jim Corbett on Monday. “I mean, Alfred Morris is one of the nicest guys you’ll meet. Everyone knows that. Obviously you guys know that. Red Bryant tried to step on him after a play, hit him in the head, all that stuff. I don’t appreciate that stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2013/01/07/darrel-young-wanted-to-punch-richard-sherman/

Don't understand what he is so upset about Sherman was just trying to get them to throw his way.

Deangelo Hall tried to "step on" tate as well. If you're going to complain, don't have selective memory. There were also fans taunting bruce irvin calling him a thug, various racial slurs, and ragging on him for his past. KJ Wright and a couple other defenders had to tell them off and pull bruce irvin elsewhere. This is part of what led sherman and browner to wave at the crowd, goodbye.

Lets not pretend like were all bush league. I hate that crap. The redskins were right there with us and they started it last year

Yeah I saw the cameras panned over to Irvin, Hill and KJ who were laughing and yelling at someone (thought it was a sidelines crew member, but now I think it may have been crowd people) and kind of restraining Irvin, so yeah.

Love how people have selective memory and it's just easier to label the Seahawks 'thugs' rather than admit that same stuff happens with BOTH teams.

I mean shoot, during the game Browner would get in a tussel with a WR and everyone would be like "OMFG I HATE BROWNER HE'S A THUG!" but nobody would say anything about the WR who was doing equally the same amount of shoving lol like seriously?

It absolutely goes both ways. And fans in EVERY city act like complete morons when they get a little alcohol in them then complain about how classless the opposing teams players and fans are. I don't think there is enough time in the day left for me to completely indulge myself on the various factors that lead to this kind sophmoric tomfoolery and utter hypocrisy, so I'll just leave at this: Haterz gon' hate! Confused

Sheldon Cooper
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

Absolutely, although Richard Sherman > Bart Scott lol and I think the Seahawks have more swagger than Baltimore ever did during the mid-late 2000's right now

SteelKing728 wrote:

outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

Absolutely, although Richard Sherman > Bart Scott lol and I think the Seahawks have more swagger than Baltimore ever did during the mid-late 2000's right now

We have much more physical corners but they had much more physical everywhere else. I don't think I would go that far. That was the best D in the last 20 years. There offense couldn't move the ball and they still won the SB.

"We all we got, we all we need"
justing101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clemons tore his ACL and meniscus per rotoworld.

Hope he recovers well, I really like him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the most impressive thing about yesterday's win is that we did so while playing some pretty mediocre football compared to what we've seen this team play. It's good to win when you're not playing your best.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a GDT SOS, please Very Happy

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
I think the most impressive thing about yesterday's win is that we did so while playing some pretty mediocre football compared to what we've seen this team play. It's good to win when you're not playing your best.

That's what starts separating teams from average to good to great. Winning when you don't bring your A game is critical, especially in the playoffs. This team has made incredible strides throughout the course of the year. More than any other team I can remember.

Sheldon Cooper
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
We need a GDT SOS, please Very Happy

Yep, I'll have it up in about 3 hours, as soon as I get back from class.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow i didn't realize how much the Refs were letting both sides get away with lol.
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:

Wow i didn't realize how much the Refs were letting both sides get away with lol.

and that is way I love Browner.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still love the gif where he threw greg jennings, i could watch that 30-40 times in a row

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 57 of 58

Jump to: