Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wild Card Round: Seattle Seahawks WIN 24-14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 29682
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


It helps to be alive during that Super Bowl


LMAO!


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks

Russell Wilson mic'd up against the Rams. Get keen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2782
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks

Russell Wilson mic'd up against the Rams. Get keen.


gahhh goose bumps!
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tooki wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks

Russell Wilson mic'd up against the Rams. Get keen.


gahhh goose bumps!


I'm willing to bet that it's the editing giving me the wrong information, but I'm hoping that Russell Wilson actually has some input into what plays are executed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richierich


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 1560
Location: bethesda MD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18874
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
Oh, that's cute. I remember that year.

Does RGIII even know what sort of secondary he's going against?
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richierich


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 1560
Location: bethesda MD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
Oh, that's cute. I remember that year.

Does RGIII even know what sort of secondary he's going against?


do you think he gives a damn? 5 ints ALL YEAR breh....
yall need to stop acting like you have some vaunted ravens/steelers defense that has been good for more than 3 months..

As i recall, and you probably do as well. the REDSKINS came into SEATTLE, last year and SPANKED your defense all over the field with Sexy Rexy, Roy Helu and Anthony freakin Armstrong.

Its funny seeing your fanbase all bit because some are picking us to win, shows me your scurrred, make me laugh. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 29682
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richierich wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
Oh, that's cute. I remember that year.

Does RGIII even know what sort of secondary he's going against?


do you think he gives a damn? 5 ints ALL YEAR breh....
yall need to stop acting like you have some vaunted ravens/steelers defense that has been good for more than 3 months..

As i recall, and you probably do as well. the REDSKINS came into SEATTLE, last year and SPANKED your defense all over the field with Sexy Rexy, Roy Helu and Anthony freakin Armstrong.

Its funny seeing your fanbase all bit because some are picking us to win, shows me your scurrred, make me laugh. Laughing


Like, yo my dawg, y'all 'bout to get yo panties all up 'n a bunch come dis weekend when y'all face my ninja's D-Sherm and B-Browna! Ya hurrrrrd?

amidoingitrite?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
richierich wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
Oh, that's cute. I remember that year.

Does RGIII even know what sort of secondary he's going against?


do you think he gives a damn? 5 ints ALL YEAR breh....
yall need to stop acting like you have some vaunted ravens/steelers defense that has been good for more than 3 months..

As i recall, and you probably do as well. the REDSKINS came into SEATTLE, last year and SPANKED your defense all over the field with Sexy Rexy, Roy Helu and Anthony freakin Armstrong.

Its funny seeing your fanbase all bit because some are picking us to win, shows me your scurrred, make me laugh. Laughing


Like, yo my dawg, y'all 'bout to get yo panties all up 'n a bunch come dis weekend when y'all face my ninja's D-Sherm and B-Browna! Ya hurrrrrd?

amidoingitrite?


Naw, dis brotha bout 2 come in dis forum n talk trash? I don' think so! We clearly just a buncha scurred fools cuz the Sexy Rexy beat us. We bouts to get curb stomped ya'll!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4266
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was going to post about how this will probably be the 1st and last time I will root for the Seahawks.

Instead I decided to read the post so far...and all I can say is that I love you Seahawks.

Seriously, beat the Skins I want a better draft pick.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Well I was going to post about how this will probably be the 1st and last time I will root for the Seahawks.

Instead I decided to read the post so far...and all I can say is that I love you Seahawks.

Seriously, beat the Skins I want a better draft pick.


Will do Wink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mad Mardigan


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 355
Location: San Jose, CA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


We have five Superbowl wins and won our division for the second straight year... Very Happy

We iz better than yous!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richierich


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 1560
Location: bethesda MD
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
richierich wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
Oh, that's cute. I remember that year.

Does RGIII even know what sort of secondary he's going against?


do you think he gives a damn? 5 ints ALL YEAR breh....
yall need to stop acting like you have some vaunted ravens/steelers defense that has been good for more than 3 months..

As i recall, and you probably do as well. the REDSKINS came into SEATTLE, last year and SPANKED your defense all over the field with Sexy Rexy, Roy Helu and Anthony freakin Armstrong.

Its funny seeing your fanbase all bit because some are picking us to win, shows me your scurrred, make me laugh. Laughing


Like, yo my dawg, y'all 'bout to get yo panties all up 'n a bunch come dis weekend when y'all face my ninja's D-Sherm and B-Browna! Ya hurrrrrd?

amidoingitrite?


Naw, dis brotha bout 2 come in dis forum n talk trash? I don' think so! We clearly just a buncha scurred fools cuz the Sexy Rexy beat us. We bouts to get curb stomped ya'll!


after all the trash you've been talking, i expected a better response..
quite disappointing really.

oh and all the praise you are giving your defense. Ours is actually better against the run..

CHeck the stats, my team winning
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21835
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
richierich wrote:
hawkman98272 wrote:
richierich wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
TLSkins wrote:
Win a Superbowl first, then come talk to us.


Coming from a team that just won their first division title of the 21st century Laughing And has yet to win a playoff game this century. Puh-lease, get out of here with that crap.


coming from someone whos running their mouth on our board. You sound more pathetic than an eagles fan bro. All bark and no bite..

And after we curb stop yall on sunday, youll come up with some lame excuse, Rolling Eyes

EDIT: oh and we won a playoff game in 05 get your facts straight, ya bish..
Oh, that's cute. I remember that year.

Does RGIII even know what sort of secondary he's going against?


do you think he gives a damn? 5 ints ALL YEAR breh....
yall need to stop acting like you have some vaunted ravens/steelers defense that has been good for more than 3 months..

As i recall, and you probably do as well. the REDSKINS came into SEATTLE, last year and SPANKED your defense all over the field with Sexy Rexy, Roy Helu and Anthony freakin Armstrong.

Its funny seeing your fanbase all bit because some are picking us to win, shows me your scurrred, make me laugh. Laughing


Like, yo my dawg, y'all 'bout to get yo panties all up 'n a bunch come dis weekend when y'all face my ninja's D-Sherm and B-Browna! Ya hurrrrrd?

amidoingitrite?


Naw, dis brotha bout 2 come in dis forum n talk trash? I don' think so! We clearly just a buncha scurred fools cuz the Sexy Rexy beat us. We bouts to get curb stomped ya'll!


after all the trash you've been talking, i expected a better response..
quite disappointing really.

oh and all the praise you are giving your defense. Ours is actually better against the run..

CHeck the stats, my team winning
You give up 8 less rushing yards per game. We give up 75 less passing yards per game.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 6 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group