Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Our 2013 Opponents

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4530
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Our 2013 Opponents Reply with quote

2013 Home
Dallas, Philadelphia, New York (G), Chicago,Detroit, Oakland, San Diego, NFC West (49ers)

Away
Dallas, Philadelphia, New York (G), Green Bay, Minnesota, Denver, Kansas City,NFC South(Falcons)

http://was.scout.com/3/futureopponents.html
Not looking past the POs ,just figured I'd share.
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 65492
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, but I don't think this topic is getting much responses today! Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 3343
Location: WASHINGTON DC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See two teams that worry me (Packers and Broncos)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
footy_29


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11441
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not going to get any easier from hereon, but frankly that's the way it should be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 15371
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
It's not going to get any easier from hereon, but frankly that's the way it should be.


This...

The way you measure your franchise is if its beating the stronger teams. Lets see what we do with a stronger SoS.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 20880
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
It's not going to get any easier from hereon, but frankly that's the way it should be.


This...

The way you measure your franchise is if its beating the stronger teams. Lets see what we do with a stronger SoS.


Flipside: we're getting five games against teams with new coaching staffs (Eagles twice, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City), and two games against teams that could have new staffs in 2014 (Detroit and Oakland).

Biggest problem is having to go to both Lambeau and Denver. Would definitely prefer those to be home games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TKellion


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 1279
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
It's not going to get any easier from hereon, but frankly that's the way it should be.


This...

The way you measure your franchise is if its beating the stronger teams. Lets see what we do with a stronger SoS.


Flipside: we're getting five games against teams with new coaching staffs (Eagles twice, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City), and two games against teams that could have new staffs in 2014 (Detroit and Oakland).

Biggest problem is having to go to both Lambeau and Denver. Would definitely prefer those to be home games.
It seems like we are always at Denver /sigh.I dont mind going to Green Bay,just switch Oakland and Denver. Twisted Evil
_________________
Posts: 666=Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
THESKINSFAN21


Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Posts: 4530
Location: West Palm Beach
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TKellion wrote:
Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
It's not going to get any easier from hereon, but frankly that's the way it should be.


This...

The way you measure your franchise is if its beating the stronger teams. Lets see what we do with a stronger SoS.


Flipside: we're getting five games against teams with new coaching staffs (Eagles twice, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City), and two games against teams that could have new staffs in 2014 (Detroit and Oakland).

Biggest problem is having to go to both Lambeau and Denver. Would definitely prefer those to be home games.
It seems like we are always at Denver /sigh.I dont mind going to Green Bay,just switch Oakland and Denver. Twisted Evil

Denver came to us last. I was there,we won Cool
_________________

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
It's not going to get any easier from hereon, but frankly that's the way it should be.


This...

The way you measure your franchise is if its beating the stronger teams. Lets see what we do with a stronger SoS.


Flipside: we're getting five games against teams with new coaching staffs (Eagles twice, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City), and two games against teams that could have new staffs in 2014 (Detroit and Oakland).

Biggest problem is having to go to both Lambeau and Denver. Would definitely prefer those to be home games.


Coming to Minnesota will be no easy task either
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vikefan79


Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29761
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TKellion wrote:
It seems like we are always at Denver /sigh.I dont mind going to Green Bay,just switch Oakland and Denver. Twisted Evil


Minnesota just played at Washington 3 years in a row.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 65492
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The afcw teams are not as good as the afcn teams. That should be easier for us
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 4322
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
TKellion wrote:
It seems like we are always at Denver /sigh.I dont mind going to Green Bay,just switch Oakland and Denver. Twisted Evil


Minnesota just played at Washington 3 years in a row.
wherr not scarrd of minnu or pounder.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 65492
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
TKellion wrote:
It seems like we are always at Denver /sigh.I dont mind going to Green Bay,just switch Oakland and Denver. Twisted Evil


Minnesota just played at Washington 3 years in a row.
wherr not scarrd of minnu or pounder.
what? Shocked
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group