Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Shanny vs the NFC East

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Shanny vs the NFC East Reply with quote

Hes really turned this team into a team that can compete in the East.

Vs Eagles 1-1
Vs Cowboys 1-1
Vs Giants 0-2

Vs Eagles 0-2
Vs Cowboys 0-2
Vs Giants 2-0

Vs Eagles 2-0
Vs Cowboys 2-0
Vs Giants 1-1

We're 3-3 with every east team in the last 3 years. I think we will fair well over Foles and the new coached Eagles for a long time to come,Romos days as a Cowboy are numbered and we play the Giants extremely well and really should have won the first game against them. Our future is brighter then it has ever been since I've become a fanatic. I believe the East will be a battle with NYG over the next few years. I think we are the best team in the NFC East. Call it premature,but its how I feel. Eli PROVED hes not elite,which I thought he was. Elite QBs don't have as many bad games as Eli has had. Hes certainly an excellent QB,but no longer elite imo. Heres to a new era. The RG3/Morris era. Cool

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
DCRED

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Very good points. Thank You sir. I've been a fanatic since the 80's and I can't say that the future of this team ever looked any brighter than right now either

We are fortunate in the strength of our division that we have to overcome NYG DAL PHI and they set the bar high

RG3/Morris: A New Era Mr. Green
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that we're 3-3 under Shanny against all 3 NFC East teams. I'm not sure how relevant that is, but it's certainly food for thought.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 26 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 7 catches, 35 yards... and a fumble
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So at this point we are .500 or mediocre/average in our own division with Shanahan! Ohhh yippee

Our future is definitely the brightest of the division though. That's what matters the most
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
So at this point we are .500 or mediocre/average in our own division with Shanahan! Ohhh yippee

Our future is definitely the brightest of the division though. That's what matters the most

Actually it is that we remember how dismal we were against a strong division the first two years, and to see them not only go 5-1 against the division, but WIN the NFC EAST knocking the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs, securing a home field game, and see the NYG and PHI not make it as we sweep the division... Yeah some of us kinda like that
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Actually it is that we remember how dismal we were against a strong division the first two years, and to see them not only go 5-1 against the division, but WIN the NFC EAST knocking the Dallas Cowboys out of the playoffs, securing a home field game, and see the NYG and PHI not make it as we sweep the division... Yeah some of us kinda like that
oh. Don't get me wrong so do I, we had a great season in the division. That's why I said on the part you didn't bold :

Quote:
Our future is definitely the brightest of the division though. That's what matters the most.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

oh. Don't get me wrong so do I, we had a great season in the division. That's why I said on the part you didn't bold :

Quote:
Our future is definitely the brightest of the division though. That's what matters the most.

Ok, so in your mind : A cheap shot at the coach+ mentioning the future= happy for the current success of Shanahan against the division... ok Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: