Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Please Loomis, I don't ask for much but...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Please Loomis, I don't ask for much but... Reply with quote

Bjoern Werner
Demontre Moore
Ezekiel Ansah
Sam Montgomery
Dion Jordan
Alex Okafor

Not only could any of these guys START at RDE for us next season but any one of them would give the Saints what they lack... A playmaker on the edge that teams have to account for!!!

Come on Mickey, make it happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Porter22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah so much potential in the draft for a great starting RDE. We just need a dominant edge rusher to make this defense as good as it can be.
I love Werner not only because he is form germany, but he gives you everything you want from an starting RDE.

Okafor had a monster game last night, Ansah could be the next JPP and Moore is arguably the best DE in the Draft.

If we can get either Werner or Ansah in the first, a DT in the second and bring in some secondary help via free agency and mid round picks, this defense will be much better than last year!
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porter22 wrote:
Yeah so much potential in the draft for a great starting RDE. We just need a dominant edge rusher to make this defense as good as it can be.
I love Werner not only because he is form germany, but he gives you everything you want from an starting RDE.

Okafor had a monster game last night, Ansah could be the next JPP and Moore is arguably the best DE in the Draft.

If we can get either Werner or Ansah in the first, a DT in the second and bring in some secondary help via free agency and mid round picks, this defense will be much better than last year!

I still don't see us getting our 2nd back.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Porter22 wrote:

Agreed... the only way I see us drafting in round 2 is if we package our 3rd and another pick or player to move up.

Harper41

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Porter22 wrote:

Goodell said if we didn't have any issues this year, we'd get it back. I don't think he's going to keep it because Vilma made it an issue.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
Porter22 wrote:

Goodell said if we didn't have any issues this year, we'd get it back. I don't think he's going to keep it because Vilma made it an issue.

It wasn't simply "if we didn't have any issues" the pick would be returned.

It was possible to get the pick back if the Saints "chose to embrace the opportunity to cooperate and participate in a constructive way" (or something very close to that.) Even then, the pick would just be swapped for a later pick, we wouldn't simply have that punishment lifted.

Those are 2 very different things.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TD has it right... reading between the lines the NFL and the phonyman actually was saying that if EVERYONE was good little stuges an just took it... well you know. Then he's CONSIDER modifying it from a 2nd to two later picks.

thesolution

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love for the Saints to go after Jairus Byrd amd move Jenkins to SS. Go DL or CB with the first 3 picks..

Copyrighted by Kiltman
My Second Sig
SWATcha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesolution wrote:
I would love for the Saints to go after Jairus Byrd amd move Jenkins to SS. Go DL or CB with the first 3 picks..

I was thinking about Byrd too. Guy is a ballhawk and great in coverage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesolution wrote:

Jenkins, who can't tackle, to SS? Confused

Honestly, I'd feel more comfortable with Harper at SS than Jenkins.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
thesolution wrote:

Jenkins, who can't tackle, to SS? Confused

Honestly, I'd feel more comfortable with Harper at SS than Jenkins.

Agreed 1000%. Jenkins is not a safety. He does not have the instincts for the position. Move him back to CB or move on.

The personnel is much better fit for a 3-4 man scheme. Bring a coach in that is capable of getting it done. It is going to take Spags years to improve the defense with the current personnel and scheme. Fire him. Its not personal...its good business.
QB Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else feel like we have to do something at WR? The dropped passes this season have been absolutely disgraceful.
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Connoisseur wrote:
Anyone else feel like we have to do something at WR? The dropped passes this season have been absolutely disgraceful.

Nick Toon is the answer.

I hope.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
QB Connoisseur wrote:

Nick Toon is the answer.

I hope.

You have a lot more faith in him than me Laughing
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about Saalim Hakin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: