Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A gift for you sig bettors.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: A gift for you sig bettors. Reply with quote

At least a couple of you guys took me up on a sig bet on the outcome of the Packers/Vikings game at the Dome. Here's the bling you get to wear for the next week. Razz

Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/33molqa.png[/IMG]

I don't have time to track down who the guys were that bet, so I'll just trust you to be honorable enough to wear the sig since you lost.

A big thanks to gopherwrestler for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Boltstrikes wrote:
Being the best quarterback of 2014 does not make you the GOAT.
smetana34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you're man enough to bet again, yeah?

Uncle Buck: "I'm expecting Kate Beckinsale to dump her husband and run away with me."

incognito_man wrote:

you probably have better odds of running off with Tebow.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who participated...just don't post for a week. You win.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

This FTW

Packerbacker87 on the SIG ^
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and this is why I don't make sig bets.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smetana34 wrote:

Hehehe. I was pretty sure the Vikings were going to win this one. It meant more to us than it did to the Pack. I was pretty surprised so many of you guys were so overly confident.

Unfortunately, as sure as I was that the Vikings would win, I'm about equally sure that the Packers will take it this week in Lambeau.

Either way, the whole sig bet thing is just for fun, so sure, bring it on. I'm man enough to give you a chance for a little payback. Besides, as long as I've been wearing this Tebow sig the Vikings have been winning. If we lose, I might as well make a change.

So, for you and Justo who were man enough to bet last time, let's go for it. If anyone else wants to jump on the bandwagon, feel free. You never know. Maybe AD will be mad that you shorted him those 9 yards and go off for 300 this time. Then again, maybe ARod will go off for 400 yards and 4 TD's too.

Oh well, bring it on. It's all about a little friendly banter between the fanbases. I'll try to get some Vikings fans involved too.

On a final note, I've got to say that sig you're wearing right now looks GREAT!!!!! Razz

Boltstrikes wrote:
justo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
smetana34 wrote:

Hehehe. I was pretty sure the Vikings were going to win this one. It meant more to us than it did to the Pack. I was pretty surprised so many of you guys were so overly confident.

Unfortunately, as sure as I was that the Vikings would win, I'm about equally sure that the Packers will take it this week in Lambeau.

Either way, the whole sig bet thing is just for fun, so sure, bring it on. I'm man enough to give you a chance for a little payback. Besides, as long as I've been wearing this Tebow sig the Vikings have been winning. If we lose, I might as well make a change.

So, for you and Justo who were man enough to bet last time, let's go for it. If anyone else wants to jump on the bandwagon, feel free. You never know. Maybe AD will be mad that you shorted him those 9 yards and go off for 300 this time. Then again, maybe ARod will go off for 400 yards and 4 TD's too.

Oh well, bring it on. It's all about a little friendly banter between the fanbases. I'll try to get some Vikings fans involved too.

On a final note, I've got to say that sig you're wearing right now looks GREAT!!!!! Razz

I'm in for round 2 Laughing
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
GoneWithTheWind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smetana34 wrote:

I'm Game

Shoutout to JTagg7754 on the sig!

Bring Melvin Gordon to Minnesota.
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

Wow, is that what they call "character" in Title Town USA? Something tells me Vince Lombardi wouldn't have gone into hiding. Vince would have gotten in on the next sig bet so he could try to win next time. Come on, you know you want to. Why not join the elite company of Justo, Smetana, and GWTW (three people who really believe in their team). Razz

Boltstrikes wrote:
mattlock76

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[removed]
"How must I prepare myself? Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lie in the lawn and let it run over me with lawnmowers? Should I go to Africa and let it trample me with raging elephants?"-The Ultimate Warrior
Tohnren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
smetana34 wrote:

I still see no reason to have not been confident going into that game. The Pack are an elite team that feeds off of momentum and they were just playing one week after a big performance. Additionally, the Vikings are a team that the Pack have handled pretty well in recent contests.

I think that game goes a lot differently if our Offense doesn't surrender a string of 3 and outs -- due in large part to some rather silly playcalling. The defense was on the field against AP for far too long, and we just had to abandon the entire gameplan. Harris would have had a great day, I feel, if we weren't playing catchup. Add-on a few lucky Ponder escapes (seriously, how do you chuck the ball up every single time you're about to get sacked and not have ONE interception?) and that game was just too much to get a win out of.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to make excuses, but I just don't think you can look at that game and say that one team or the other was right to have all the confidence going into it. After all, it was a one score difference.

Last edited by Tohnren on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

Wow, is that what they call "character" in Title Town USA? Something tells me Vince Lombardi wouldn't have gone into hiding. Vince would have gotten in on the next sig bet so he could try to win next time. Come on, you know you want to. Why not join the elite company of Justo, Smetana, and GWTW (three people who really believe in their team). Razz
I was willing to do a lifetime sig bet with you before last game. Sadly for you, and luckily for me, you chickened out. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[removed]

Boltstrikes wrote:

Last edited by Uncle Buck on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

I was willing to do a lifetime sig bet with you before last game. Sadly for you, and luckily for me, you chickened out. Very Happy

I wouldn't do a lifetime sig bet on anything. I like changing my sigs up too much. Hopefully you learned a lesson not to bet against the Vikings from now on though. Wink

Boltstrikes wrote:
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Buck wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:

I wouldn't do a lifetime sig bet on anything. I like changing my sigs up too much. Hopefully you learned a lesson not to bet against the Vikings from now on though. Wink

Sig bet for saturday's game?

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: