Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Offseason Transaction/Rumor Tracker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Apparently we are intersted in bringing back Corey Williams and Lawrence Jackson

I'd like both of em back, but I thought it was interested where Schwartz may be hinting towards our draft plans.

Jim Schwartz said not wrote:
"Eventually (we're going to need another defensive end), but there are a lot of avenues," Schwartz said.
"I think every year you’re going to find pass rushers every step of the way," Schwartz said. "There’s going to be pass rushers in the first round, second round, third round ...

I'd love to add a DE in the draft *cough cough Ansah cough*

Cough cough please no Ansah or Milliner cough cough
If not them, and the two tackles are off the board, then who else?
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Apparently we are intersted in bringing back Corey Williams and Lawrence Jackson

I'd like both of em back, but I thought it was interested where Schwartz may be hinting towards our draft plans.

"Eventually (we're going to need another defensive end), but there are a lot of avenues," Schwartz said.
"I think every year you’re going to find pass rushers every step of the way," Schwartz said. "There’s going to be pass rushers in the first round, second round, third round ...

That won't happen, but worst case scenario..trade down and take Chance Warmack..
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

That won't happen, but worst case scenario..trade down and take Chance Warmack..
Let's pretend that they are gone, and we can't trade down.

Now what?
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Lol you really think that will happen?? If so then I'd guess (which won't happen) I'd take....probably Ansah unfortunetly. But that is really unrealistic...
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Lol you really think that will happen?? If so then I'd guess (which won't happen) I'd take....probably Ansah unfortunetly. But that is really unrealistic...
Never say never when it comes to the draft. You don't think we're the only ones high on Joeckel and Fisher do you?
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Never say never when it comes to the draft. You don't think we're the only ones high on Joeckel and Fisher do you?

No I think just about all 32 teams would take either lol...

I think it'll go like this

Joeckel (Seems pretty obvious...him or Star or Shariff..
Geno (Need a QB bad)
Shariff (Have 0 DT's on team)
Dion (Chip Kelly)
Fisher
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Geno (Need a QB bad)
Dion (Chip Kelly)
Fisher

Philly needs OL just as badly as any other position. I think its more likely they take Fisher than it is Dion.
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Geno (Need a QB bad)
Dion (Chip Kelly)
Fisher

Philly needs OL just as badly as any other position. I think its more likely they take Fisher than it is Dion.

Yeah, but it's like resigning Levy over Durant. We drafted Levy and known him longer. Chip has had Dion on team as a starter and knows him better than anyone in this draft
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Geno (Need a QB bad)
Dion (Chip Kelly)
Fisher

Yeah, but it's like resigning Levy over Durant. We drafted Levy and known him longer. Chip has had Dion on team as a starter and knows him better than anyone in this draft

That doesnt matter. Especially when it comes to the draft that high and when you already have good pass rushers on the roster.

Chips an offensive guy, so I believe that he'll make that work first.
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Geno (Need a QB bad)
Dion (Chip Kelly)
Fisher

That doesnt matter. Especially when it comes to the draft that high and when you already have good pass rushers on the roster.

Well they also need a G, QB, CB, LB, DE so it's up in the air if you ask me....All I can say is I bet Ansah and Milliner will not be worth Top 10 in 5 years. They may be good for their team like a Carlos Rogers for 49ers. But not worth a top pick for.
theuntouchable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Now what?

Geno (Need a QB bad)
Dion (Chip Kelly)
Fisher

Well they also need a G, QB, CB, LB, DE so it's up in the air if you ask me....All I can say is I bet Ansah and Milliner will not be worth Top 10 in 5 years. They may be good for their team like a Carlos Rogers for 49ers. But not worth a top pick for.

If someone was to tell me that youre going to get a corner as good as carlos rogers with a #5 overall pick itd be worth it. Most players drafted bust. If you can get a guy who starts and contributes to the success of the team, it was a worthy selection.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to give this guy a shot.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:

He is a monster!! But what posistion?? DE? TE? lol
nagahide13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:

He'd have to do about 2 years worth of legwork, + all of the actual football training to even do anything. The legwork is weird because he's a discus thrower, which naturally requires the lower base... but even just looking at his legs you can tell that they need to get about 200% thicker.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

He'd have to do about 2 years worth of legwork, + all of the actual football training to even do anything. The legwork is weird because he's a discus thrower, which naturally requires the lower base... but even just looking at his legs you can tell that they need to get about 200% thicker.
I disagree about the legs. He could probably add 10+ pounds there in a month or two, and it's not like he has chicken legs. And, his first year would be as a special team guy where you develop him as either a DE or TE.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 93 of 97

Jump to: