Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wildcard GDT- Playoffs- CIN @ HOU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great play by Hall Cool

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
Honestly guys, we cannot win this game with Dalton at QB. That throw into double coverage was a bad read, but the receiver was still way past the defenders. If Sanu didn't have to stop to try and catch the pass, that is a TD. He just doesnt have the skills for us to win in the playoffs against good defensive teams.

Complete BS IMO. Its a 2 pt game right now for christ sake. Could easily be 21-7 but for the defence.

The pass rush has been up in his face all game. If Gresham can just catch a damn ball things look real different right now.

Way to throw this team under the bus before half time.
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
Honestly guys, we cannot win this game with Dalton at QB. That throw into double coverage was a bad read, but the receiver was still way past the defenders. If Sanu didn't have to stop to try and catch the pass, that is a TD. He just doesnt have the skills for us to win in the playoffs against good defensive teams.

Complete BS IMO. Its a 2 pt game right now for christ sake. Could easily be 21-7 but for the defence.

The pass rush has been up in his face all game. If Gresham can just catch a damn ball things look real different right now.

A. Look at my second post. I said our only chance at winning this game is with our defense. I gave them credit.

B. Yes it is a 2 point game, and that is absolutely no thanks to Dalton.

C. Gresham dropping 2 6 yard passes, are not fixing this team. 1 was for a 1st down, but what has the offense done since then to prove that THAT one drive was going to be any different?

D. I am not judging this team on 30 minutes of football. I have watched every minute of every game this year and my last 20 years since I started caring about football and the Bengals have and always will be my favorite team. I have made the same arguments against Dalton since game 1 and I am just an honest fan. I know good football, Dalton is NOT a good quarterback. He is OK at best and cannot overcome this teams weaknesses.
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

I WANT Dalton to succeed. I want the Bengals to succeed. But it is not "throwing the team under the bus" by acknowledging our short comings.
Spartan300

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of who wins, Marvin still needs to go. I've been his biggest defender for the longest time but enough is enough.
Who-dey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sky is definitely falling.

Adopt a Bengal: Reggie Nelson and Mike Zimmer
RedGreenShow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be 16-0. Losing faith in Dalton.
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
futbudds

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who-dey wrote:
The sky is definitely falling.

Dalton is running for his life. And he isn't putting it on the money when he needs to. And Cook and fatboythe are getting owned.
adamq

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still confident in the Bengals.. They'll pull it out

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

I WANT Dalton to succeed. I want the Bengals to succeed. But it is not "throwing the team under the bus" by acknowledging our short comings.

Sure looked like Dalton lacked the skill on that 45 yarder to AJ.

Folding up the tent on a 2 pont game before half-time sure sounds like throwing the team under the bus to me.

Criticize Dalton all you like, but someone has to block up front for him, and the TE has to catch the damn ball.........
Who-dey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rey is really bad.

Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

Folding up the tent on a 2 pont game before half-time sure sounds like throwing the team under the bus to me.

Criticize Dalton all you like, but someone has to block up front for him, and the TE has to catch the damn ball.........

I am not sure if you understand this or not, it takes more than 1 throw a game to be a good quarterback in the NFL. You can't suck for 4 quarters throw 1 decent ball and be a good QB. I said he was ok at best and that's the truth. Ron Jaworski(someone who gets paid to watch quarterbacks) listed him as 16 in the NFL) ranks him 16th. That is the definition of OK. It is ok to say someone on your team isnt great. It doesn't make you less of a fan.
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

If you really think Dalton is having a good game, you must be drunker than I am, and I have been steadily drinking since 11.
Who-dey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was that not head to head contact on a defensless receiver?

futbudds

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That overthrow was the game. All on Dalton.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: