Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Grade Pryor's Debut
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Django wrote:
Laughing

Terrelle Pryor ‏@TerrellePryor
I work to prove your past judgements wrong RT @NationAtRisk559: @TerrellePryor I apologize for my judgements aswell

tp is a gamer. period point blank. i think the osu drama and sitting 2 yrs really humbled him and got his mind right. he also takes the last pick by Al Davis thing seriously. I know some of you hate on Al but he is a legend and if you question his choice in players just look at all the raiders in the H.O.F. imo that sd game motivated the hell out of him. i cant wait till next year.

I can't either. I really don't expect much out of him, but I do know that even if he ends up sucking that it won't be due to a lack of effort. Its hard to not be really excited about him with the way he talks.

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Django wrote:
Laughing

I work to prove your past judgements wrong RT @NationAtRisk559: @TerrellePryor I apologize for my judgements aswell

tp is a gamer. period point blank. i think the osu drama and sitting 2 yrs really humbled him and got his mind right. he also takes the last pick by Al Davis thing seriously. I know some of you hate on Al but he is a legend and if you question his choice in players just look at all the raiders in the H.O.F. imo that sd game motivated the hell out of him. i cant wait till next year.

I can't either. I really don't expect much out of him, but I do know that even if he ends up sucking that it won't be due to a lack of effort. Its hard to not be really excited about him with the way he talks.

my main concern was that he was going to have this pouty diva complex but he been very mature so far. when he broke up the fight in the sd game it really showed me his leadership skills. also i like how when he was on a roll in the game he kept looking to knapp like "come on call the play dude hurry up lets go". like he was on it more than the oc. honestly i kinda expected him to bust hard like jtagg and bp and others said all year but he played well just like my gut told me he would.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Django wrote:
Laughing

my main concern was that he was going to have this pouty diva complex but he been very mature so far. when he broke up the fight in the sd game it really showed me his leadership skills. also i like how when he was on a roll in the game he kept looking to knapp like "come on call the play dude hurry up lets go". like he was on it more than the oc. honestly i kinda expected him to bust hard like jtagg and bp and others said all year but he played well just like my gut told me he would.
Yup I noticed the same thing he was wanting the play in a hurry and notice we had no delay of game penalties or any penalties by Pryor something the haters who were so sure he couldnt run an offense would have loved to see.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Django wrote:
Laughing

Yup I noticed the same thing he was wanting the play in a hurry and notice we had no delay of game penalties or any penalties by Pryor something the haters who were so sure he couldnt run an offense would have loved to see.

yup. not to mention the weather, field conditions and playing vrs a rival on the road. tp had total control of the game and the huddle. he even audibled a few times and corrected wr's who were in the wrong position pre-snap. all this from a guy who only had a week of getting starter reps in practice. you could tell he knew the playbook to the t.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
yup. not to mention the weather, field conditions and playing vrs a rival on the road. tp had total control of the game and the huddle. he even audibled a few times and corrected wr's who were in the wrong position pre-snap. all this from a guy who only had a week of getting starter reps in practice. you could tell he knew the playbook to the t.

More excuses for Pryor that Palmer doesn't get from you. Not to mention Palmer does all these things better including throwing the football. How could you tell he knew the playbook to a "t" also?? You don't know that. Stop making stuff up just like I don't know that he didn't. What I do know is that there are people who reported he did not know a lot of it and said he couldn't learn it. The same thing that was said back at Ohio St when he first came in. They had to lessen the playbook from Boeckman project. Yeah, Todd Boeckman.

I mean, I can make up stuff too if that's how we're gonna do things.

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

More excuses for Pryor that Palmer doesn't get from you. Not to mention Palmer does all these things better including throwing the football. How could you tell he knew the playbook to a "t" also?? You don't know that. Stop making stuff up just like I don't know that he didn't. What I do know is that there are people who reported he did not know a lot of it and said he couldn't learn it. The same thing that was said back at Ohio St when he first came in. They had to lessen the playbook from Boeckman project. Yeah, Todd Boeckman.

Quote:
excuse : A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

can you read man. did i use the weather, rival crowd etc to defend why tp only completed 50% of his passes or why we lost? since day 1 ive put the blame on him. i said tp lost that game in 2 ways.

1) the 2nd half int
2) not getting out of bounds in the first half to give seabass a chance at a fg.

unlike you who would blame everyone from the players to coaches to the dam janitor lol for a loss with cp at qb. if you want to be a nfl qb then you better put your big boy pants on cause you get the most of the praise in a win and most of the blame in a loss. its been like that since day 1. since you are such a self proclaimed nfl guru i would think you would at least know that. tp is no diff.

i thought we were jinxed in the redzone when it came to tds surely a qb as great as cp can finish drives with tds. but nope.
-then tp goes 3-3 in the redzone
i thought we were jinxed in converting third downs. surely a qb as great as cp can convert 3rd downs. but nope.
-then tp goes 8-13 iirc on 3rd down

the only think cp can do better than tp is lose, throw a prettier pass and get tons of passing yrds. the same thing he has done his whole career.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Quote:
excuse : A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense.

can you read man. did i use the weather, rival crowd etc to defend why tp only completed 50% of his passes or why we lost? since day 1 ive put the blame on him. i said tp lost that game in 2 ways.

Oh right you weren't naming them for a excuses, you were just letting everyone know in case they forgot. That's it.

Quote:
the only think cp can do better than tp is lose, throw a prettier pass and get tons of passing yrds. the same thing he has done his whole career.

I'm going to be NCOUGH right now, check it:

CP is better than TP way better b/c if you potentially use the averages, TP will be 0-career while CP will have some wins. BAM! Checkmate!

PM sig requests.
La_Vader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Quote:

Oh right you weren't naming them for a excuses, you were just letting everyone know in case they forgot. That's it.

Quote:

I'm going to be NCOUGH right now, check it:

CP is better than TP way better b/c if you potentially use the averages, TP will be 0-career while CP will have some wins. BAM! Checkmate!

I see a clear bias, and don't agree with your assesment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: