Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Grade Pryor's Debut
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
B-
One thing I noticed is that his mobility alone did wonders for down and distance, instead of getting sacked under pressure he actually finds a way to get a few yards making 3rd downs more manageable.

+1

This was huge for us today. His ability to extend plays was impressive. And he even had the presence of mind to either take a shot down the field or take off running.

I give the kid a B.

And my goodness his WR's and even FB dropped a ton of passes for him today. I know the passes weren't perfect. But an NFL receiver needs to come up with at least half of the passes that they dropped today.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawsonleery wrote:
C+ but I'll tell ya what... Raiders could have gone 4-12 or even sightly better with Pryor starting all season.

this

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

for a rookie playing his first game in 2 years.

Que?

He's not a rookie and even if he is, you stated he's not by bringing up the fact he's been in the league for 2 years.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOCLEW 28 wrote:

And my goodness his WR's and even FB dropped a ton of passes for him today. I know the passes weren't perfect. But an NFL receiver needs to come up with at least half of the passes that they dropped today.

Been happening all season. Funny how no one brings it up when Palmer is our QB........

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Que?

He's not a rookie and even if he is, you stated he's not by bringing up the fact he's been in the league for 2 years.

really?
i gave the most objective review and you still hate on it Laughing

IMO as a 3rd stringer i doubt he got any practice reps between half of last year (suspension) and this year, so yes basically he is a rookie and it was his first reg season start.

arent you happy he is total trash just like you've claimed all year lol. after today i can tell he doesnt belong in the nfl. you were right. he is nothing more than another dumb al davis draft pick. Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Been happening all season. Funny how no one brings it up when Palmer is our QB........

imo its not an excuse for tp either. players drop passes. qbs throw bad passes its part of the game.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Que?

really?

IMO as a 3rd stringer i doubt he got any practice reps between half of last year (suspension) and this year, so yes basically he is a rookie and it was his first reg season start.

arent you happy he is total trash just like you've claimed all year lol. after today i can tell he doesnt belong in the nfl. you were right. he is nothing more than another dumb al davis draft pick. Laughing

I hate on that comment as I have all year. HE IS NOT A ROOKIE and there's nothing you can say to justify him being one. B/c he's not. He was on the team last season. Yes, he missed time b/c he's an idiot and did stupid things but he practiced, he wore a uniform, he did everything members of the team do. He is not a rookie.

He is a dumb Al Davis pick. I;m glad you talk soooo much ish about other QB's lack of arm strength but you defend this guy to the death. You're a total hypocrite. It's not calling you names so don't take it personal. It is what it is.

Pryor will not succeed in this league and he proved it today. Some people can see it, some cannot. If you think those rainbows will cut it 16 games a year, you're very, very mistaken.

PM sig requests.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

Dude what are you talking about??? We have been saying that all season. Its just magnified when the young guy needs someone to make a play for him. I just tend to not listen to you when Pryor is discussed because you obviously are jaded against him. No problem. I just tend to look at things with my own eyes.

JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

imo its not an excuse for tp either. players drop passes. qbs throw bad passes its part of the game.

LOL WHAT?? You dog Palmer ALL YEAR and now you say this??? Oh my god. You couldn't flip flop more if you tried. This is truly hilarious.

PM sig requests.
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't dogged Palmer or Pryor. But as a WR coach, dropped passes pi$$ me off to no end when they stall drives. And it kills the confidence of a young passer when he is trying to get into a groove. Even if his passes are a bit off line.

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Que?

really?

I hate on that comment as I have all year. HE IS NOT A ROOKIE and there's nothing you can say to justify him being one. B/c he's not. He was on the team last season. Yes, he missed time b/c he's an idiot and did stupid things but he practiced, he wore a uniform, he did everything members of the team do. He is not a rookie.

He is a dumb Al Davis pick. I;m glad you talk soooo much ish about other QB's lack of arm strength but you defend this guy to the death. You're a total hypocrite. It's not calling you names so don't take it personal. It is what it is.

Pryor will not succeed in this league and he proved it today. Some people can see it, some cannot. If you think those rainbows will cut it 16 games a year, you're very, very mistaken.

lol you're just crying yourself a river you should stop before you drown.

admit it tp played pretty good for a super scrub nobody who didnt even deserve to be drafted. lol

btw whens the last time cp was perfect in the redzone?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:

LOL WHAT?? You dog Palmer ALL YEAR and now you say this??? Oh my god. You couldn't flip flop more if you tried. This is truly hilarious.

lololol since when HAVE I EVER MADE AN EXCUSE FOR CP? lololol.
man just stop while you are ahead.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

admit it tp played pretty good for a super scrub nobody who didnt even deserve to be drafted. lol

Pretty good? No. You think so b/c it's your boy. Your boy can never be bad, not even Russell.

Perfect in the red zone? I'll one up you, when was the last time your boy won a game? When was the last time you dogged someone for compiling garbage time stats but not Pryor? When was the last time you gave someone so much crap for completion percentage, but not Pryor? When was the last time you gave someone so much crap for so many 3 and outs?

LOL you're a trip.

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Pretty good? No. You think so b/c it's your boy. Your boy can never be bad, not even Russell.

Perfect in the red zone? I'll one up you, when was the last time your boy won a game? When was the last time you dogged someone for compiling garbage time stats but not Pryor? When was the last time you gave someone so much crap for completion percentage, but not Pryor? When was the last time you gave someone so much crap for so many 3 and outs?

LOL you're a trip.

when you take a deep breath and calm down from your temper tantrum read my review. esp the bad and ugly part and tell me all the excuses i made for tp.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Jtagg is so blind with hate he can't even see what a good game it was for a young QB with severely limited experience in his first game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: