Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 JETS OFFSEASON THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 1189
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Quote:
Breaking: Per source, the #Jets have reached out to Mark Sanchez to explore restructuring his contract. #nyj
If we could somehow restructure his deal I'd cry(with joy of course).


Me too but like i said if it pushed the opportunity to cut him for another year then i would just take the hit now. Lets be honest no other team will give him anything over $2mil a year so if he restructed to earn $3mil this year and $3mil next year that's the only way id give him an extra guarrented year. But its very unlikely.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karmaloop


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 31013
Location: Queens, NY
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manish Mehta wrote:
Tony Sparano, Jr. (offensive intern) listed as part of Jets coaching staff on most recent news release. Father was recently fired as OC.
Wonder how that works.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7156
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karmaloop wrote:
Manish Mehta wrote:
Tony Sparano, Jr. (offensive intern) listed as part of Jets coaching staff on most recent news release. Father was recently fired as OC.
Wonder how that works.



Tony: How things going?

JR: It's going great, Marty has the offense looking good, we are going to do a lot better than last sea....
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46811
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2013/fa/track.html

Jason Smith has been a FA this entire time. Laughing
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jets21rhodes


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 714
Location: new jersey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich Cimini
Quote:
#Jets finally make cuts: release Pace, E. Smith, J. Smith and Josh Baker, team announces. No Bart Scott -- yet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46811
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jets21rhodes wrote:
Rich Cimini
Quote:
#Jets finally make cuts: release Pace, E. Smith, J. Smith and Josh Baker, team announces. No Bart Scott -- yet

I am so happy that we cut Eric Smith. I've been wanting this for years.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rich51


Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 984
Location: WPB Fl via Jc NJ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the attached from ganggreen nation, Scott was released as well.

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2013/2/19/4005518/new-york-jets-make-roster-cuts

Oops just saw this in a separate topic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollTide99


Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 506
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys we signed CHAD KACKERT OUR 2013 SEASoN IS SAVED
_________________
[Img/]http://imageshack.us/a/img822/4925/mrxc.png[\img]

JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7156
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Tony Pauline

Quote:
- Speaking of the Jets, Iíve been told by several sources that a number of veteran players were miffed by the fact many of the teams rookies were not seeing more playing time towards the end of the 2012 season. One player they point to was seventh round pick Jordan White, whom they said was ready to see extensive action, especially considering the teams woes at the receiver position, yet barely saw the field.


I hope he get a fair shot in this system. I said before that he got screwed last preseason .
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46811
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
From Tony Pauline

Quote:
- Speaking of the Jets, Iíve been told by several sources that a number of veteran players were miffed by the fact many of the teams rookies were not seeing more playing time towards the end of the 2012 season. One player they point to was seventh round pick Jordan White, whom they said was ready to see extensive action, especially considering the teams woes at the receiver position, yet barely saw the field.


I hope he get a fair shot in this system. I said before that he got screwed last preseason .

I saw that as well.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46811
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@Steiny31
In fact, one former #Jet told me, "I expect @FlightPhase to be the starting RB next year." #nyj

Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19852
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Quote:
@Steiny31
In fact, one former #Jet told me, "I expect @FlightPhase to be the starting RB next year." #nyj

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damarcus Ganaway?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 19852
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
From Tony Pauline

Quote:
- Speaking of the Jets, Iíve been told by several sources that a number of veteran players were miffed by the fact many of the teams rookies were not seeing more playing time towards the end of the 2012 season. One player they point to was seventh round pick Jordan White, whom they said was ready to see extensive action, especially considering the teams woes at the receiver position, yet barely saw the field.


I hope he get a fair shot in this system. I said before that he got screwed last preseason .

I fully agree with the sentiment. It felt like a lot of guys really didn't get a chance. We rarely saw Bush, White and Allen play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46811
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Quote:
@Steiny31
In fact, one former #Jet told me, "I expect @FlightPhase to be the starting RB next year." #nyj

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damarcus Ganaway?

That was my thought as well!
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollTide99


Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 506
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Quote:
@Steiny31
In fact, one former #Jet told me, "I expect @FlightPhase to be the starting RB next year." #nyj

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Damarcus Ganaway?

That was my thought as well!


JOHN GRIFFIN
_________________
[Img/]http://imageshack.us/a/img822/4925/mrxc.png[\img]

JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 8 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group