Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Andy Reid Fired Thread(Hired as KC HC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10545
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Just wait until Reid figures out he signed with KC and not KFC.


Laughing
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who's going to watch Reid's press conference?

I'm going to be looking out for:

I need to put my players in a position to make plays

That's on me

Times yours

_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34379
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
So who's going to watch Reid's press conference?

I'm going to be looking out for:

I need to put my players in a position to make plays

That's on me

Times yours


I'm waiting for the first cheesesteak or food joke.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14673
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have it on

I might be wrong but I think a Philly reporter or two went there to get Reid's goodbye to eagles fans....I know some people like Didinger were pissed he didn't do it before he left.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35319
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
I'll have it on

I might be wrong but I think a Philly reporter or two went there to get Reid's goodbye to eagles fans....I know some people like Didinger were pissed he didn't do it before he left.


What?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14673
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
I'll have it on

I might be wrong but I think a Philly reporter or two went there to get Reid's goodbye to eagles fans....I know some people like Didinger were pissed he didn't do it before he left.


What?

Like just some words to the fans for their support....didn't have to be some big thing just a little something for the fans after 14 years of being together. At least that's what some people are calling for.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14673
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derrick Gunn is there...just asked Andy to address Philly and its fans. Andy said he'd talk to the Philly contingent later. Kinda like how he dedicated PCs to the players who they were about....this is about the Chiefs. Didn't say it quite like that but I'm guessing that was his thinking.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35319
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Derrick Gunn is there...just asked Andy to address Philly and its fans. Andy said he'd talk to the Philly contingent later. Kinda like how he dedicated PCs to the players who they were about....this is about the Chiefs. Didn't say it quite like that but I'm guessing that was his thinking.


Makes alot of sense in my opinion.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14673
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ yea makes sense

Supposedly going to be a conference call and CSN Philly is there so they'll have some videos and I expect the eagles site to have to con-call up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UKEaglesFan


Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 9080
Location: Coruscant, Somewhere In A Galaxy Far Far Away
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's already done it - I think they did a conference call straight afterwards
_________________
Insert Picture Here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Reid interview if anyone wants to watch it

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/eagles-talk/Reid-Eagles-were-better-with-Castillo-th?blockID=821231&feedID=692
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group