Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Melt down
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pick one
Gary kubiak
56%
 56%  [ 13 ]
Matt Schaub
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Wade Phillips
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Andre Johnson
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
whoever the hell is the oc these days
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
the secondary
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Oline
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Foster
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike wrote:
The overreaction from this loss is incredible. I don't think very much of the Colts, but they're an 11-5 team playing for a coach coming back from cancer. The Texans remain a 12-4 team with the best defensive player in the game. Marciano needs to go after this season, but to hear this many complaints after the best season in franchise history is ridiculous. I'm not saying there are no negatives to talk about, but this is out of hand.

Oh please. The Colts playing for their coach has nothing to do with how our team played and lost to them. This was a perfect opportunity to get the 1st seed in the AFC and we blew it. We blew it last week too. This team can't do anything when it's pressure on them. Same BS everytime and I'm sick of it.

BINGO
texansfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did finish the regular season at 12-4 guys. It is disappointing to think about what could have been, but we shouldn't discredit the fact that we were really good throughout this season. It looks bad right now, but who is to say that we can't catch fire in the playoffs.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texansfan wrote:
We did finish the regular season at 12-4 guys. It is disappointing to think about what could have been, but we shouldn't discredit the fact that we were really good throughout this season. It looks bad right now, but who is to say that we can't catch fire in the playoffs.

who cares what our record is, id rather be 10-6 and dominating people right now....not 12-4 and playing like azz
CAS22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting at Reliant next week. I guess we will find out how the team responds to all of the adversity coming towards them this coming week. But even if we somehow pull a win out of our [inappropriate/removed], we then get to go to NE and get stomped.

FML

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAS22 wrote:
It will be interesting at Reliant next week. I guess we will find out how the team responds to all of the adversity coming towards them this coming week. But even if we somehow pull a win out of our [inappropriate/removed], we then get to go to NE and get stomped.

FML

If we come out sloppy early in the game I hope the fans boo the crap out of this team. We NEED to get a fast start. Last season against the Bengals in the playoffs we started slow early. We can't do that next week with how our team has been playing.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

FML

If we come out sloppy early in the game I hope the fans boo the crap out of this team. We NEED to get a fast start. Last season against the Bengals in the playoffs we started slow early. We can't do that next week with how our team has been playing.

we sucked in the playoff game last year until Watt got that pick 6 and completely change momentum....we better come out better than that because the bengals are much better than that
norg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haaa the who sucks thread OK

KUBES ...at times
Schaub
Newton
Ben jones
Foster
SHarpton
B james
Joe marchino and half of his SPecial teams
Brandon harris
Our kicker
Our punter
Our place holder
Shaun cody
Barwin

prob more but year
Grasspike

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike wrote:
The overreaction from this loss is incredible. I don't think very much of the Colts, but they're an 11-5 team playing for a coach coming back from cancer. The Texans remain a 12-4 team with the best defensive player in the game. Marciano needs to go after this season, but to hear this many complaints after the best season in franchise history is ridiculous. I'm not saying there are no negatives to talk about, but this is out of hand.

Oh please. The Colts playing for their coach has nothing to do with how our team played and lost to them. This was a perfect opportunity to get the 1st seed in the AFC and we blew it. We blew it last week too. This team can't do anything when it's pressure on them. Same BS everytime and I'm sick of it.

BINGO

This argument is ridiculous. So there was no pressure on the Bears game, which we won? The Broncos game, which we won? The first Colts game, which we won? The problem is that y'all are arbitrarily signing more importance to games that we lost when there are other games that can easily be argued to have equal importance. The fact is, we played two very good teams the past two weeks that had as much or more to play for than us. It happens. I know the tendency is to live and die with each game, but this is a huge overreaction.

Also, everyone is attributing too much importance to playoff seeding and the bye. 5 of the past 7 Super Bowl winners have not had the bye...

Sig by matthouston91
amazingandre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grasspike wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike wrote:

BINGO

This argument is ridiculous. So there was no pressure on the Bears game, which we won? The Broncos game, which we won? The first Colts game, which we won? The problem is that y'all are arbitrarily signing more importance to games that we lost when there are other games that can easily be argued to have equal importance. The fact is, we played two very good teams the past two weeks that had as much or more to play for than us. It happens. I know the tendency is to live and die with each game, but this is a huge overreaction.

Also, everyone is attributing too much importance to playoff seeding and the bye. 5 of the past 7 Super Bowl winners have not had the bye...

one thing at a time

The Bears game was played in crap weather and Cutler got knocked out, not impressive

The broncos were terrible to start the season and we barely escaped with a win

The problem is we play like trash in prime time when the nation is watching, even when we won its looked like crap

Of the last 5 super bowl winners, 3 of them were on winning streaks and one of those teams with a losing streak were 13-0 and had the 1 seed locked down already....so don't act like the way were playing isnt important because it is

This team isn't going to just flip a switch and start producing, we are who we are, over rated, un motivated and uninspiring.....we will lose by 10 this saturday
CAS22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people really think we have a chance to go on the road and beat New England AND Denver in back to back weeks then they are severely troubled in the head.

We'll have enough trouble trying to beat a better Cincinnati team this Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Grasspike wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Grasspike wrote:

BINGO

one thing at a time

The Bears game was played in crap weather and Cutler got knocked out, not impressive

The broncos were terrible to start the season and we barely escaped with a win

The problem is we play like trash in prime time when the nation is watching, even when we won its looked like crap

Of the last 5 super bowl winners, 3 of them were on winning streaks and one of those teams with a losing streak were 13-0 and had the 1 seed locked down already....so don't act like the way were playing isnt important because it is

This team isn't going to just flip a switch and start producing, we are who we are, over rated, un motivated and uninspiring.....we will lose by 10 this saturday

ax2, I respect your heart and love for the team, but I just don't agree with you here. I'd definitely sig bet that we'll win this weekend.

Sig by matthouston91
Marco79

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
According to ESPNís expected points model, poor play on special teams has cost the Texans 3.1 expected points per game, the most of any team in the NFL. In other words, the Texans average margin of victory would be 3.1 points higher if they had an average special teams unit.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/58970/texans-have-a-few-flaws-exposed

There is no way Marciano is not gone.
CAS22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco79 wrote:
Quote:
According to ESPNís expected points model, poor play on special teams has cost the Texans 3.1 expected points per game, the most of any team in the NFL. In other words, the Texans average margin of victory would be 3.1 points higher if they had an average special teams unit.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/58970/texans-have-a-few-flaws-exposed

There is no way Marciano is not gone.

ST cost us the game yesterday. Defense was on fire, we had just taken the lead. Just ridiculous how bad it has been all season.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks this team doesn't have any type of swagger? I mean, I rarely see the players fired up before the game. Well maybe one time this season, but other than that it seems like they are playing just to play. I don't see no emotion from the players. I wish someone do a pre game chant similar to Brees and the Saints. Something to fire this team up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this team doesn't have any type of swagger? I mean, I rarely see the players fired up before the game. Well maybe one time this season, but other than that it seems like they are playing just to play. I don't see no emotion from the players. I wish someone do a pre game chant similar to Brees and the Saints. Something to fire this team up.

The Pats took it all..... Crying or Very sad

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
48 tot, 1 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: