Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14334
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
If you haven't looked at this guy Gavin Escobar you should. He measured into the combine at 6'5 7/8, 254 lbs, With 33" 5/8 in arms. Watching him play some he reminds me a lot of Tony G(Obviously not on his level though.) If this guy impresses at the combine I could honestly see him going in the late 2nd round.


Escobar is one of about 3 TEs that I wouldnt mind looking at around the 3rd. Others being Kelce from Cincinnati, and Reed from Florida, but it sounds like Reed's stock is on the rise.

The three I want are Eifert, Kelce, and Escobar. Not to toot my own horn on Escobar but I predicted last offseason he could be a 3rd-4th round pick. I really liked seeing him and Lindley out at SDSU.

To show some ignorance I had, I thought Kelce was pretty bad. I had watched some Cincy games on TV and just didn't see it, but when Tennesssee hired Butch Jones and Butch was talking about how much his TEs mean to the offense he runs I went back and watched some film. He's an impressive dude and is really a complete TE. His bro isn't half bad either...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 23149
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
If you haven't looked at this guy Gavin Escobar you should. He measured into the combine at 6'5 7/8, 254 lbs, With 33" 5/8 in arms. Watching him play some he reminds me a lot of Tony G(Obviously not on his level though.) If this guy impresses at the combine I could honestly see him going in the late 2nd round.


Escobar is one of about 3 TEs that I wouldnt mind looking at around the 3rd. Others being Kelce from Cincinnati, and Reed from Florida, but it sounds like Reed's stock is on the rise.

The three I want are Eifert, Kelce, and Escobar. Not to toot my own horn on Escobar but I predicted last offseason he could be a 3rd-4th round pick. I really liked seeing him and Lindley out at SDSU.

To show some ignorance I had, I thought Kelce was pretty bad. I had watched some Cincy games on TV and just didn't see it, but when Tennesssee hired Butch Jones and Butch was talking about how much his TEs mean to the offense he runs I went back and watched some film. He's an impressive dude and is really a complete TE. His bro isn't half bad either...


Kelce didnt have much to work with in Munchie Legeau as his QB, but he showed glimpses everytime I saw him.

If you go back to my college football preview this year, I had Escobar as my top TE in college. Always thought he was a beast.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14334
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 23149
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing


That's the reason 85% of the forum has accounts. Search mock draft and this site comes up. You take a look at the forum and see that there is a Falcon one, and you're intrigued. You take a look at the posts and you're distrubed by the amount of arguing between scar and the artist now known as swoosh, while Olympia Martin tries to moderate, and you're scared to join, but you have nothing else to do between drunken nights in college, so here you are.

Wait, that might be me.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14334
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing


That's the reason 85% of the forum has accounts. Search mock draft and this site comes up. You take a look at the forum and see that there is a Falcon one, and you're intrigued. You take a look at the posts and you're distrubed by the amount of arguing between scar and the artist now known as swoosh, while Olympia Martin tries to moderate, and you're scared to join, but you have nothing else to do between drunken nights in college, so here you are.

Wait, that might be me.

Like you said I think that's 95% of us Laughing

I joined post-Scar/Swoosh fighting era, wish I could've been here for that. The Falcons forum as I know it is pretty good for the most part. A lot of chill people just talking sports. NFL Gen is what you have to watch out for. I do spend a lot of time on here, whether in boring classes or at home.

Wish there was more Braves/Hawks fans though...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 23149
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing


That's the reason 85% of the forum has accounts. Search mock draft and this site comes up. You take a look at the forum and see that there is a Falcon one, and you're intrigued. You take a look at the posts and you're distrubed by the amount of arguing between scar and the artist now known as swoosh, while Olympia Martin tries to moderate, and you're scared to join, but you have nothing else to do between drunken nights in college, so here you are.

Wait, that might be me.

Like you said I think that's 95% of us Laughing

I joined post-Scar/Swoosh fighting era, wish I could've been here for that. The Falcons forum as I know it is pretty good for the most part. A lot of chill people just talking sports. NFL Gen is what you have to watch out for. I do spend a lot of time on here, whether in boring classes or at home.

Wish there was more Braves/Hawks fans though...


Braves have the most fans on FF easily. Hawks........well it's you, Chip, and myself, just like real life.

Edit-I only go into General if I'm really really bored. That's where the AJC fans go to discuss football.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29508
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing


That's the reason 85% of the forum has accounts. Search mock draft and this site comes up. You take a look at the forum and see that there is a Falcon one, and you're intrigued. You take a look at the posts and you're distrubed by the amount of arguing between scar and the artist now known as swoosh, while Olympia Martin tries to moderate, and you're scared to join, but you have nothing else to do between drunken nights in college, so here you are.

Wait, that might be me.

Like you said I think that's 95% of us Laughing

I joined post-Scar/Swoosh fighting era, wish I could've been here for that. The Falcons forum as I know it is pretty good for the most part. A lot of chill people just talking sports. NFL Gen is what you have to watch out for. I do spend a lot of time on here, whether in boring classes or at home.

Wish there was more Braves/Hawks fans though...


Braves have the most fans on FF easily. Hawks........well it's you, Chip, and myself, just like real life.

Edit-I only go into General if I'm really really bored. That's where the AJC fans go to discuss football.
I'm a Hawks, Braves, Falcons fan...
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 23149
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing


That's the reason 85% of the forum has accounts. Search mock draft and this site comes up. You take a look at the forum and see that there is a Falcon one, and you're intrigued. You take a look at the posts and you're distrubed by the amount of arguing between scar and the artist now known as swoosh, while Olympia Martin tries to moderate, and you're scared to join, but you have nothing else to do between drunken nights in college, so here you are.

Wait, that might be me.

Like you said I think that's 95% of us Laughing

I joined post-Scar/Swoosh fighting era, wish I could've been here for that. The Falcons forum as I know it is pretty good for the most part. A lot of chill people just talking sports. NFL Gen is what you have to watch out for. I do spend a lot of time on here, whether in boring classes or at home.

Wish there was more Braves/Hawks fans though...


Braves have the most fans on FF easily. Hawks........well it's you, Chip, and myself, just like real life.

Edit-I only go into General if I'm really really bored. That's where the AJC fans go to discuss football.
I'm a Hawks, Braves, Falcons fan...

And we discuss that on twitter. Smile
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar988


FF Fanatic
Joined: 05 Apr 2005
Posts: 29508
Location: Marietta, GA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Hell yeah. Escobar solidified himself in my mind last year too.

Stoked its already approaching draft time!! It's the reason I have an FF account Laughing


That's the reason 85% of the forum has accounts. Search mock draft and this site comes up. You take a look at the forum and see that there is a Falcon one, and you're intrigued. You take a look at the posts and you're distrubed by the amount of arguing between scar and the artist now known as swoosh, while Olympia Martin tries to moderate, and you're scared to join, but you have nothing else to do between drunken nights in college, so here you are.

Wait, that might be me.

Like you said I think that's 95% of us Laughing

I joined post-Scar/Swoosh fighting era, wish I could've been here for that. The Falcons forum as I know it is pretty good for the most part. A lot of chill people just talking sports. NFL Gen is what you have to watch out for. I do spend a lot of time on here, whether in boring classes or at home.

Wish there was more Braves/Hawks fans though...


Braves have the most fans on FF easily. Hawks........well it's you, Chip, and myself, just like real life.

Edit-I only go into General if I'm really really bored. That's where the AJC fans go to discuss football.
I'm a Hawks, Braves, Falcons fan...

And we discuss that on twitter. Smile
I swear to god. I have no idea who any of y'all are on twitter.
_________________

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14334
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like a lot of us are ATL sports fans in general, but its hard to get excited over the Hawks right now. In time I think we can be good. Tonight's win was fun as hell to watch.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JonnyQuest


Joined: 23 Jun 2011
Posts: 1898
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toilolo with a 4.75 unofficial.
_________________

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group