Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure where exactly people project him to go, but I would love to get Eddie Lacy in here to be part of our 1-2 punch at RB with Quizzy. I feel like Turner is done, so that's why I like taking him to be part of our 2 headed monster we could create.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
I'm not sure where exactly people project him to go, but I would love to get Eddie Lacy in here to be part of our 1-2 punch at RB with Quizzy. I feel like Turner is done, so that's why I like taking him to be part of our 2 headed monster we could create.

I'd think he'd be available in round 2.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat Yasinskas says Turner might be cut this offseason. Music to our ears?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Lacy, just don't see how he really makes this team better. The problem with Turner is he lacks burst. That is not one of Lacy's strengths. Turner could succeed if he had an offensive line that didn't always get pushed back. I can't blame the guy. He's constantly fighting just to get back to the LOS. Atlanta needs a RB, unless the offensive line is improved first and foremost, that can accelerate quick to get through the holes. Now if the offensive line is improved, I'd be all for Lacy. He can catch the ball too which is a big plus. Lacy and Quizz is a nice, young combo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
I like Lacy, just don't see how he really makes this team better. The problem with Turner is he lacks burst. That is not one of Lacy's strengths. Turner could succeed if he had an offensive line that didn't always get pushed back. I can't blame the guy. He's constantly fighting just to get back to the LOS. Atlanta needs a RB, unless the offensive line is improved first and foremost, that can accelerate quick to get through the holes. Now if the offensive line is improved, I'd be all for Lacy. He can catch the ball too which is a big plus. Lacy and Quizz is a nice, young combo.
If we got Jones we could solidify the middle of the offensive line. Lacy is the type of runner who can get yards after contact which helps with out bad oline. The dude is built like Turner though. I want to see us go back to back Bama boys! Cool

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
If we got Jones we could solidify the middle of the offensive line. Lacy is the type of runner who can get yards after contact which helps with out bad oline. The dude is built like Turner though. I want to see us go back to back Bama boys! Cool

I wouldn't mind that. Let's get Yeldon and Cooper too. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:

Change our name to the Atlanta Crimson Tide featuring Matt Ryan.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
swoosh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why not just draft McCarron too?

Uh, I mean...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's play more of this game, Jgold. This is fun.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm x100

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate all Bama players not on the Falcons. Except Barrett Jones. Not prospect-wise just "ROLL TIDEEEE!!! NATTY CHAMPSSS" wise if you know what I mean.

AJ's girlfriend is hot as hell though. Good call Musburger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's music to my ears. Jones in the first and Lacy in the second? Can't really beat that unless we get two starters at DT and DE. Both have great character and give 110% each play. Instantly makes us one of the most balanced teams in the league... Roll Tide Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to get Sam Montgomery from LSU in the first if he is there
coors

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCCARRON HAS THE WORST CHEST TATTOO I HAVE EVER SEEN

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:

I do like him, He doesn't have "character concerns" exactly but he was on a list posted by a trainer at LSU saying he didn't attend or try during workouts. Not sure if that will affect our front office's opinion on him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

I do like him, He doesn't have "character concerns" exactly but he was on a list posted by a trainer at LSU saying he didn't attend or try during workouts. Not sure if that will affect our front office's opinion on him.

Yeah. It'd be nice if we could find out exactly what happened there, because he's a really good player.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: