Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adam Caplan: Keim Will Be Promoted To GM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
LOL, keep getting sidetracked. Back to Keim, the draft's he's been heavily involved in the past 2-3 years have seen us go very clearly by talent within our needs and not by need 1-2-3. By that I mean we've always selected a player at a position we needed but it has yet to be a player at our biggest need. Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd were obviously needed but CB and WR were certainly not our biggest team needs in those years. Keim went by talent first. Keep that in mind when making plans for April.

That is a strategy I have easily embraced - glad to see it is probably likely to continue!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keim will be the guy here for a long time IMO. He could very well want his own guy here to start the new era.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Keim will be the guy here for a long time IMO. He could very well want his own guy here to start the new era.

but apparently he loves Whiz
iRobot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:

A lot of execs around the league love Whiz. A lot of NFL people think Whiz is a great coach and you couldn't really find much better.

I think the problem is some of the supporting staff. Graves will probably be gone.. Mike Miller needs to go and a real OC needs to be brought in. Licht is up for a GM job so there will be a change there too.

FO will get a little shake up and then some players will be traded (i.e. Dockett) and we'll go from there.
AZCardinalsFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Dockett and Wilson want out. MJ said Dockett would be traded rather than released. It could possibly be the same situation with Wilson. What could we get in a trade for each one? If its draft picks, what rounds?

That is not true, Adrian Wilson does not want out. Not true.

Wilson has always we wanted to play his whole career here, so I doubt he wants out.

And dockett, I've never seen him play his career here... He is on the backend of it and Carter could easily replace him IMO
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZCardinalsFan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Dockett and Wilson want out. MJ said Dockett would be traded rather than released. It could possibly be the same situation with Wilson. What could we get in a trade for each one? If its draft picks, what rounds?

Wilson has always we wanted to play his whole career here, so I doubt he wants out.

And dockett, I've never seen him play his career here... He is on the backend of it and Carter could easily replace him IMO

But he doesnt think he'll be back
iRobot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:

Wilson said if he isn't a Card he is retiring. He's a man true to his word but we'll see I guess..
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:

Which is entirely different than wanting out. Adrian Wilson does not want out.
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:

We'll see.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
AZCardinalsFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:

Which is entirely different than wanting out. Adrian Wilson does not want out.

His feelings could change if Keim if promoted too. Right now we are all in the unknown with what will happen until the GM and HC are settled
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets hope changes are made early, quickly tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: