Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adam Caplan: Keim Will Be Promoted To GM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
I'm told Keim is taking the job with "full executive power" and that he will be directly involved with any decision regarding Ken Whisenhunt's coaching position. Whether that means Keim will move on or not is obviously anyone's guess.

Please Keim...let Whiz go!
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for note, the move to officially elevate steve Keim may not be finalized until Monday or Tuesday. That may push any decision on Whiz's fate back a day or 2 (Only logical to give Keim some time). If it does, let's just all be patient and not get so antsy for news that we start linking wild, uncredible sources ok guys? Let's stick to the people we know have the goods.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Just for note, the move to officially elevate steve Keim may not be finalized until Monday or Tuesday. That may push any decision on Whiz's fate back a day or 2 (Only logical to give Keim some time). If it does, let's just all be patient and not get so antsy for news that we start linking wild, uncredible sources ok guys? Let's stick to the people we know have the goods.

Im sure Keim knows about his upcoming promotion and has thought a great deal about the HC job
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

Im sure Keim knows about his upcoming promotion and has thought a great deal about the HC job

I'm also sure Keim knows that filling the head coaching job is just a small piece of what he's about to do, as he now has to go about assembling a front office staff without which a coaching staff is merely pointless.

Just relax if we're looking at a few days here. No getting crazy with uncredible links from uncredible sources.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

I'm also sure Keim knows that filling the head coaching job is just a small piece of what he's about to do, as he now has to go about assembling a front office staff without which a coaching staff is merely pointless.

Just relax if we're looking at a few days here. No getting crazy with uncredible links from uncredible sources.

Plus, most things I've read suggest that if an inner GM change occurred it's expected that Whiz keeps his job at least until his contract is up.
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Glazer just said he think Whiz is safe.

Edit: He also said Keim loves Whiz

Last edited by AZPSquared on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.

Jason "WHAT? I'M NEVER WRONG!" La Canfora says Whiz is out. Can you see my sarcasm?
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:

But i think Glazer said that as a hunch because Keim likes Whiz. I hope Keim plays tough love
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

Jason "WHAT? I'M NEVER WRONG!" La Canfora says Whiz is out. Can you see my sarcasm?

LOL, yes I can. It's almost sad how often that man misses on his "news".

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

But i think Glazer said that as a hunch because Keim likes Whiz. I hope Keim plays tough love

I doubt it. Glazer's not a hunch guy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im hope if Bidwill is going to give him full executive power, he would let pick his own HC and if that is Whiz then Ill support him 100%

Deadpulse
iRobot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZCardinalsFan wrote:
Im hope if Bidwill is going to give him full executive power, he would let pick his own HC and if that is Whiz then Ill support him 100%

Just a theory here.. but, with how things have gone, I have a feeling they will give Keim complete control and tell Whiz that Keim has final say on all personnel decisions (if Whiz is allowed to stay).

The FO and Bidwills have to see the current structure in place is not working and something has to be done. If Keim is as highly regarded across the league as it sounds, there is no reason he shouldn't be given this kind of power as a GM.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get this topic back on Keim for a little bit, the Cleveland media is reporting that he will be one of the Browns first choices for general manager IF something happens and he isn't elevated by Arizona.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thought process.

We could go 5-11 and have an assistant hired as a head coach and have two front office men promoted to GM jobs.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: