Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adam Caplan: Keim Will Be Promoted To GM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
I'm told Keim is taking the job with "full executive power" and that he will be directly involved with any decision regarding Ken Whisenhunt's coaching position. Whether that means Keim will move on or not is obviously anyone's guess.


Please Keim...let Whiz go!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for note, the move to officially elevate steve Keim may not be finalized until Monday or Tuesday. That may push any decision on Whiz's fate back a day or 2 (Only logical to give Keim some time). If it does, let's just all be patient and not get so antsy for news that we start linking wild, uncredible sources ok guys? Let's stick to the people we know have the goods.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Just for note, the move to officially elevate steve Keim may not be finalized until Monday or Tuesday. That may push any decision on Whiz's fate back a day or 2 (Only logical to give Keim some time). If it does, let's just all be patient and not get so antsy for news that we start linking wild, uncredible sources ok guys? Let's stick to the people we know have the goods.


Im sure Keim knows about his upcoming promotion and has thought a great deal about the HC job
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Just for note, the move to officially elevate steve Keim may not be finalized until Monday or Tuesday. That may push any decision on Whiz's fate back a day or 2 (Only logical to give Keim some time). If it does, let's just all be patient and not get so antsy for news that we start linking wild, uncredible sources ok guys? Let's stick to the people we know have the goods.


Im sure Keim knows about his upcoming promotion and has thought a great deal about the HC job


I'm also sure Keim knows that filling the head coaching job is just a small piece of what he's about to do, as he now has to go about assembling a front office staff without which a coaching staff is merely pointless.

Just relax if we're looking at a few days here. No getting crazy with uncredible links from uncredible sources.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRobot


Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Location: Mesa, AZ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Just for note, the move to officially elevate steve Keim may not be finalized until Monday or Tuesday. That may push any decision on Whiz's fate back a day or 2 (Only logical to give Keim some time). If it does, let's just all be patient and not get so antsy for news that we start linking wild, uncredible sources ok guys? Let's stick to the people we know have the goods.


Im sure Keim knows about his upcoming promotion and has thought a great deal about the HC job


I'm also sure Keim knows that filling the head coaching job is just a small piece of what he's about to do, as he now has to go about assembling a front office staff without which a coaching staff is merely pointless.

Just relax if we're looking at a few days here. No getting crazy with uncredible links from uncredible sources.


Plus, most things I've read suggest that if an inner GM change occurred it's expected that Whiz keeps his job at least until his contract is up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Glazer just said he think Whiz is safe.


Edit: He also said Keim loves Whiz


Last edited by AZPSquared on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRobot


Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Location: Mesa, AZ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.


Jason "WHAT? I'M NEVER WRONG!" La Canfora says Whiz is out. Can you see my sarcasm?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.


But i think Glazer said that as a hunch because Keim likes Whiz. I hope Keim plays tough love
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.


Jason "WHAT? I'M NEVER WRONG!" La Canfora says Whiz is out. Can you see my sarcasm?


LOL, yes I can. It's almost sad how often that man misses on his "news".
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
While lots of credible sources exist out there in the football world, there is NO QUESTION (I mean NONE!!!) that the most credible sources for Cardinals news are Adam Schefter, Mike Jurecki and Jay Glazer.

Still waiting on official word obviously but if Glazer thinks he's safe, he's probably safe.


But i think Glazer said that as a hunch because Keim likes Whiz. I hope Keim plays tough love


I doubt it. Glazer's not a hunch guy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZCardinalsFan


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 1172
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im hope if Bidwill is going to give him full executive power, he would let pick his own HC and if that is Whiz then Ill support him 100%
_________________

Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRobot


Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Location: Mesa, AZ
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZCardinalsFan wrote:
Im hope if Bidwill is going to give him full executive power, he would let pick his own HC and if that is Whiz then Ill support him 100%


Just a theory here.. but, with how things have gone, I have a feeling they will give Keim complete control and tell Whiz that Keim has final say on all personnel decisions (if Whiz is allowed to stay).

The FO and Bidwills have to see the current structure in place is not working and something has to be done. If Keim is as highly regarded across the league as it sounds, there is no reason he shouldn't be given this kind of power as a GM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52979
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To get this topic back on Keim for a little bit, the Cleveland media is reporting that he will be one of the Browns first choices for general manager IF something happens and he isn't elevated by Arizona.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50730
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thought process.

We could go 5-11 and have an assistant hired as a head coach and have two front office men promoted to GM jobs.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group