Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ray horton
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cusi10 wrote:
SuperFlyTNT wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Somers just tweeted that he thinks Horton will get one of the first interviews for the soon to be open Cleveland job (See the other team vacancies thread).

Actually that sounds like an interesting fit being in the same division as the Steelers. The browns actually have some good pieces but I'm not sold on Brandon Weeden.

gotta think cleveland will play out the nick saban situation before making a hire.

Saban is an elite coach and a top HC candidate. I think he has better option than Cleveland IMO. I don't think him coaching there 20 years ago will make an impact.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Cusi10 wrote:
SuperFlyTNT wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Somers just tweeted that he thinks Horton will get one of the first interviews for the soon to be open Cleveland job (See the other team vacancies thread).

Actually that sounds like an interesting fit being in the same division as the Steelers. The browns actually have some good pieces but I'm not sold on Brandon Weeden.

gotta think cleveland will play out the nick saban situation before making a hire.

Saban is an elite coach and a top HC candidate. I think he has better option than Cleveland IMO. I don't think him coaching there 20 years ago will make an impact.

I don't think Saban is going to be a Good NFL HC

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Chiefs fan, I am really hoping we can make a quick move and bring in Horton for an interview. Our first priority though should be finding a competent GM.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: