Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 FA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chocolateman78 wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
Chocolateman78 wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:
lovetitans wrote:
derekfelty wrote:
lovetitans wrote:
i dont think Bud will go after so many big name players. i think we could land Andy Levitre, William Moore, and Delanie Walker.

i dont understand why we would go after Dwayne Bowe. we have a good group of pass catchers that just need some better coaching. if any thing we need to go after Tight End to replace the most likely departed Jared Cook, then try and get a lesser know receiver to go along with what we already have.

We could pick up Dallas Clark?

i was thinking Fred Davis if he is not resigned, but i think Clark would work.

Jermichael Finnley is expected to be released after the Packers season is over...

The thought has crossed my mind to maybe let Cook go and pay Jermichael the money we would have eventually given Cook.

Im not big on Finley. Theres something not right about the guy i know hes talented but so is Cook. If Finley cant get on the same page as Rodgers and the rest of the Packers he must not be as football smart as he should be. Id keep Cook we can Tag him an it will prob be cheaper

Not really, a tag means Cooks making top 5 TE money. Finley might make a top 5 contract, but the cap hit will be spread out.

It sounds like both guys have a chemistry issue with their current teams. perhaps a change of scenery for both is needed.

I think Cooks fine, i go back to the way the coaches call plays and utilize talent. Im sorry if Bo Scaife can excell with Vy and Collins as his QBs theres no reason why Cook cant be better. We just dont throw to the TEs that much. TEs as a whole dont average many catches a game in this offense which is funny because when we were successful we had our TEs involved. Cook has showed this year he can stretch the field he just needs to be used right. But with Finley i think he could find some team that could make him the highest paid TE someone always sets the bar i think it would be just better to keep Cook even if he is unhappy the guys only unhappy because hes tired of losing and i can live with that its not like hes a prob inside the locker room or missing or showing up to meetings late or even doing something like Titus Young and purposly lining up in the wrong spot

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: