Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Interesting article that I believe has a very good chance of happening.

Finally.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Interesting article that I believe has a very good chance of happening.

Finally.

I would hope if an entire organizational shake-up is going to happen, I think it is imperative to have a new GM in place before the start of the offseason. The new GM is going to have vital decisions to make to charter the course of the organization. He has to establish who is director of scouting and pro personnel, head coach, and answer the starting QB question.

Obivously, I think the Glazers think pretty big first. Here are a few choices:

Eric DeCosta - I believe this is the only candidate that not only do you offer the GM position but also Vice President of Football Operations. It is going to take a quite an offer of money and authority to get him out of Baltimore. Don't know if it will get done, but I'm sure they try.

Russ Ball -Vice President of Football Administration and Player Development Packers - works very closely with Ted Thompson, certainly GB's drafting and player development speak for themselves.

Tom Gamble - Director of Player Personnel Eagles - Philly why? Well, because Tom spent the previous 8 years in the Niner organization. So if you love Greg Roman as a potential head coach, this is the guy you probably want the Glazers to hire.

Eric Stokes - Director of College Scouting Bucs- the obvious internal candidate. I feel the organization has been very stale and Eric comes from Seattle. I think he has a legit shot to get the position.

Nick Caserio - Director of Player Personnel Pats - Pats have been a model organization, but I am always a little leery about picking from the hoodie tree. Seems guys just don't do as well outside of the comforts of Boston.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decosta isn't going anywhere. He's refused/blocked his own interview attempts at other gm jobs bc he's already in place to succeed newsome. We can hope but not happening.

Honestly I think stokes is going to be the guy. We hunted him from Seattle. We blocked his opportunity at a promotion. He's got an eye for talent. Idk something tells me this guy is going to be a heck of a gm.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Decosta isn't going anywhere. He's refused/blocked his own interview attempts at other gm jobs bc he's already in place to succeed newsome. We can hope but not happening.

Honestly I think stokes is going to be the guy. We hunted him from Seattle. We blocked his opportunity at a promotion. He's got an eye for talent. Idk something tells me this guy is going to be a heck of a gm.

Stokes has been the guy ive been throwing around since the begging. Would love that move

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs fans,

Good news! 2 of our plays made espns top 10 plays of the first 8 weeks. Fosters pick 6 was #3. Jackson's one hander on deep ball against ATL was #9.

Winning?
acowboys62

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys fan with a random fantasy question regarding Doug Martin...do they really thing he is going to play again this year? I am half tempted to drop him, but can't seem to pull the trigger since the news is so washy about his status moving forward.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
Cowboys fan with a random fantasy question regarding Doug Martin...do they really thing he is going to play again this year? I am half tempted to drop him, but can't seem to pull the trigger since the news is so washy about his status moving forward.

Hes done
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=99852&cpage=1#comment-3336007

Rock star mark dominik trades for a guy who isn't healthy? No. Not the almighty Dom!

This team will not be relevant until they can him.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

Rock star mark dominik trades for a guy who isn't healthy? No. Not the almighty Dom!

Did anyone think he was completely healthy when we traded/signed him??? Haven't all season people been saying that he has been playing zone because he wasn't 100%. All Revis did was confirm it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Did anyone think he was completely healthy when we traded/signed him??? Haven't all season people been saying that he has been playing zone because he wasn't 100%. All Revis did was confirm it.

It's really a non-issue. Hes still playing great and he's causing no problems.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

It's really a non-issue. Hes still playing great and he's causing no problems.

Like I said earlier before trading you don't give up that much for a guy unless he's absolutely 100% proven healthy. Looks like he's not. #rockstar
RoeKG

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/gerald-mccoy-yelled-at-by-his-own-coaches-for-doing-something-nice/

Rolling Eyes
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/gerald-mccoy-yelled-at-by-his-own-coaches-for-doing-something-nice/

Rolling Eyes

This is only a story because we suck nutzzz.

I see both sides personally. If the coaches want to bring it up and the fact that they don't like it, fine. McCoy is a big boy he can decide whether he keeps doing it or not. Both sides state their thoughts and it should be over. If the coaches did blow up a tad it's not right but everyone is grinding right now so tempers are going to fly off the handle once in awhile.

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/revis-knee-wasnt-healthy-enough-for-press-coverage-early-in-season/

So Revis is now saying his knee hasn't been healthy enough to play press all game until now. I had a feeling this was the case, but Sheridan could have hinted at it rather than taking a shot at the fans. I can understand the coaches not wanting to release this info until he was healthy, but they look foolish now saying they will use him in press as if they've just realised he's good at it.

Revis island returns this week?

Doug Martin
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
RoeKG wrote:

Rolling Eyes

This is only a story because we suck nutzzz.

I see both sides personally. If the coaches want to bring it up and the fact that they don't like it, fine. McCoy is a big boy he can decide whether he keeps doing it or not. Both sides state their thoughts and it should be over. If the coaches did blow up a tad it's not right but everyone is grinding right now so tempers are going to fly off the handle once in awhile.

I'm completely siding with McCoy here. And it's not just because I want Schiano gone. I mean what McCoy did was sportsmanship, it's taught in Pee Wee football. It's not like he was being a pansy in the middle of the play or anything. McCoy, being one of the best DTs in the game today, I think has room to say this and do this and not be yelled at. But to be honest, I don't know if Cox or Melvin would of done this normally. I wouldn't be surprised if it stemmed down from pressure from Schiano so that's why they yelled at him for it.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
96BucsBallin wrote:
Only our team would lose by having an non reviewable play reviewed.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 56 of 100

Jump to: