Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly rejects us and then chooses the Browns the next year..the Browns. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Kelly rejects us and then chooses the Browns the next year..the Browns. Laughing

Lucky for us... love the direction Schiano is taking us.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
5nick5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why people compare Johnny Manziel to Tim Tebow. He's more of an RG3 type. It'll be interesting to see what he does next year. I really hope he just continues to build on his already great resume.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Buccaneer Bruce

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
I don't get why people compare Johnny Manziel to Tim Tebow. He's more of an RG3 type. It'll be interesting to see what he does next year. I really hope he just continues to build on his already great resume.

Manziel can throw, that is a BIG difference.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buccaneer Bruce wrote:
5nick5 wrote:

Manziel can throw, that is a BIG difference.

What? RG3 is a great thrower...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:

It all came down to personnel control. Chip wants full control and we weren't willing to give it to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

It all came down to personnel control. Chip wants full control and we weren't willing to give it to him.

I know but really...the Browns?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Other than Weeden already being 30, the Browns are actually in a decent position. They are up and coming with talent on the OL, and on defense with good players at skill positions. They weren't as bad as most past years and lost a lot of close games. The 2012 Browns are certainly better than the 2011 Bucs were.
indifference

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
I'm sold on Manziel, the guy can hack it. His accuracy is what impressed me the most. To boot his amazing running ability, I think he can go top 10 with another good year. Robert Griffin looked like Manziel his freshman year too. He should bulk up and be a top 5 pick with 2 more good seasons. (QB's need that playing experience)
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Other than Weeden already being 30, the Browns are actually in a decent position. They are up and coming with talent on the OL, and on defense with good players at skill positions. They weren't as bad as most past years and lost a lot of close games. The 2012 Browns are certainly better than the 2011 Bucs were.

True. I'm interested to see who he gets to be his QB. Weeden blows, so not him. Talk was that Colt Mccoy could be in the plans.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

True. I'm interested to see who he gets to be his QB. Weeden blows, so not him. Talk was that Colt Mccoy could be in the plans.

He wanted personel control.

One thing I'll say: Does Trent Richardson fit his style of offense? He likes speed and will probably run something similar to Washington's offense.

I can see them making a move to grab Geno Smith. But in all honesty, I'm not sure what their offensive identity will be. I thought Philadelphia would have been more intriguing to him.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I;m utterly shocked why Mike Zimmer has not recieved Head Coaching offers.

He deserves all the credit in the world for whipping Burfict into shape, physically and mentally.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

He wanted personel control.

One thing I'll say: Does Trent Richardson fit his style of offense? He likes speed and will probably run something similar to Washington's offense.

I can see them making a move to grab Geno Smith. But in all honesty, I'm not sure what their offensive identity will be. I thought Philadelphia would have been more intriguing to him.

Trent Richardson is a good back, I'm sure if he goes to Cleveland he'll be happy to have him, its not like Alfred Morris is a burner by any means. It's not easy to beat people with speed in the pros, I'm sure Kelly will make adjustments to his "system", RG3's are rare.

On another note: I will be interested to see how RG3/Shanahan's offense does with defenses trying to adapt. I do not think the Skins can keep it up for long with Griffin getting seriously hurt. It's obvious their offense is not near as effective without Griffin's running ability and that they struggle on third when they can't play action fake and toss it to the first read, that's why I find Luck's season more impressive.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:

He deserves all the credit in the world for whipping Burfict into shape, physically and mentally.

Honestly I am too. I think other than Chip Kelly and some other assistants in the playoffs, he'd be one of the hotter names.

I am very interested to see what Kelly does in Cleveland. That was almost us.

Has anyone heard anything about Sullivan?
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Honestly I am too. I think other than Chip Kelly and some other assistants in the playoffs, he'd be one of the hotter names.

I am very interested to see what Kelly does in Cleveland. That was almost us.

Has anyone heard anything about Sullivan?

Apprently he really impressed. Interview lasted 6 hours. I can definately see him getting called back for round 2, if in fact, Chicago decides not to go the veteran coaching route.

Unfortunately, I see the bears head coaching process dragging out. Mike McCoy will interview Sunday, and he seems like a hot commodity. He won't/can't go on interviews after Sunday until the Broncos are eliminated from playoff contention.

I can see this process going til the end of January.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 6 of 100

Jump to: