Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCoat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Y'all never seen T'eo play

saw him in the championship game against Bama(probably the closest squad to a NFL team equivalent to slightly lower level then the bottom 3 teams of the NFL) and he was IRRELEVANT all game
How long ago was Ray Lewis bitching about 350lb + OL getting in his face at one point!?! When you have players like Tony Siragusa, Sam Adams, or Haloti Ngata tying up three linemen at a time, your job is made easier. With that in mind, I'm guessing Te'o will have at the very least, NFL calibre D-lineman in front of him...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:

saw him in the championship game against Bama(probably the closest squad to a NFL team equivalent to slightly lower level then the bottom 3 teams of the NFL) and he was IRRELEVANT all game

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but if your gonna judge a guy off 1 game. Then you shouldn't be watching this game. And I'm tired of this Bama/nfl talent crap. Outside Julio no one from bama is a standout player. Hell no one who's played for Saban has become great outside Julio.

Oklahoma Michigan penn state Ohio st USC all have made better nfl talent and T'eo dominated them.

Lmao I remember a game joe Flacco had a .3 QBR .....that kid will never be good lmaooo
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but if your gonna judge a guy off 1 game. Then you shouldn't be watching this game. And I'm tired of this Bama/nfl talent crap. Outside Julio no one from bama is a standout player. Hell no one who's played for Saban has become great outside Julio.

Oklahoma Michigan penn state Ohio st USC all have made better nfl talent and T'eo dominated them.

Lmao I remember a game joe Flacco had a .3 QBR .....that kid will never be good lmaooo

..what? That's not the point. Alabama is by far the best team in college football. That game was the closest he has seen this year that resembles an NFL offense, and not only did he get destroyed all game by blockers, he was embarrassed one on one by Lacy and Yeldon multiple times. This is not just about the blocks he couldn't get off, it's the missed tackles in the hole and space that made him look foolish. Congrats, he played well against teams like BYU, when it came down to the best team in the biggest game, he looked like utter trash.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:

..what? That's not the point. Alabama is by far the best team in college football. That game was the closest he has seen this year that resembles an NFL offense, and not only did he get destroyed all game by blockers, he was embarrassed one on one by Lacy and Yeldon multiple times. This is not just about the blocks he couldn't get off, it's the missed tackles in the hole and space that made him look foolish. Congrats, he played well against teams like BYU, when it came down to the best team in the biggest game, he looked like utter trash.
So let me get this right, using your logic, every player at Texas A+M will go in the first when drafted, and Bama's players are either trash or overated... is that correct!?!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedCoat wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:

So let me get this right, using your logic, every player at Texas A+M will go in the first when drafted, and Bama's players are either trash or overated... is that correct!?!

you are taking everything way out of context Laughing

Alabama = best college team. right?
against the best team in the nation.... Teo looked like trash
do I think that game makes or breaks him? no. but it definitely hurts his stock
RedCoat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
RedCoat wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:

you are taking everything way out of context Laughing

Alabama = best college team. right?
against the best team in the nation.... Teo looked like trash
do I think that game makes or breaks him? no. but it definitely hurts his stock
You guys started it... Confused + you hardly need to be a brain surgeon to figure out it hurt his stock... Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He started it! He started it! Pretty sure we are all adults here, grow up a little

#EmbraceTheSuck
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedCoat wrote:

It's going to be hard to have a debate if you post trash like this.

It's not that hard to figure out. Against the closest thing to an NFL offense he faced all season, he did poorly. This does not bode well for an NFL career that will be spent playing against players better than that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also Texas AM has two great prospects in the TOP10 and Alabama alot of their star power were sophmores and juniors and only eddie lacy decided to go to the draft early i believe
RedCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
RedCoat wrote:

It's going to be hard to have a debate if you post trash like this.

It's not that hard to figure out. Against the closest thing to an NFL offense he faced all season, he did poorly. This does not bode well for an NFL career that will be spent playing against players better than that.
Whoa whoa whoa... so you guys can pick out ONE game but I can't, how does that work Laughing

Scottonatable - The arguement here, is not about soph's/juniors etc,......it's about, 'the closest thing to an NFL offense'.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
He started it! He started it! Pretty sure we are all adults here, grow up a little
Would it of read better if I had put, "it appears context is a problem for both side's of the arguement"... Rolling Eyes Please feel free to at least post something of note, in regard to this debate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedCoat wrote:
canadabuccaneer wrote:
Would it of read better if I had put, "it appears context is a problem for both side's of the arguement"... Rolling Eyes Please feel free to at least post something of note, in regard to this debate.

He's well within his right to ask his fellow posters to bring the maturity level up in a debate...

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
RedCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
RedCoat wrote:
canadabuccaneer wrote:

He's well within his right to ask his fellow posters to bring the maturity level up in a debate...
Really.... Rolling Eyes
I guess I stand corrected then, thanks for pointing it out.... Brick wall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedCoat wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
RedCoat wrote:
canadabuccaneer wrote:

Really.... Rolling Eyes

You would get far better results if your posts weren't so condescending.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
RedCoat wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
RedCoat wrote:
canadabuccaneer wrote:

Really.... Rolling Eyes

You would get far better results if your posts weren't so condescending.

No kidding. Me, and several others, have simply stated that because of his performance against the best possible competition, on the biggest possible stage, which amounts to the best simulation of an NFL environment, he flopped hardcore. This is the best tryout you can possibly have for the NFL, and holds far more weight than random games against BYU and Miami.

You have countered with responses like:

"As for evaluating potential in a pro environment, using your logic, the like's of Brady/Montana would not have even been considered by the pro's, let alone a small time college player!?!...get a grip lols"

"PS...3rd or 4th round, now how can I take anything you say seriously after that comment"

"Caady24, quick tip, try reading the earlier post's properly before you retort on a subject."

"In regard to the, 'tip', you obviously needed it, however by using the word retarded again, I guess your a work in progress..."

"R+P, Soul, Please at least do yourselves a favour (and the rest of us) by doing some research before posting... it's becoming embarrassing."

"Phew...thanks, for a minute their I thought you were going to post something of note."

"So let me get this right, using your logic, every player at Texas A+M will go in the first when drafted, and Bama's players are either trash or overated... is that correct!?!"

"Would it of read better if I had put, "it appears context is a problem for both side's of the arguement"... Please feel free to at least post something of note, in regard to this debate."

Yeeesh dude, I get it, you love Teo. No need to try and make everyone who disagrees look like morons with every post you have.

Your maint argument is that the Bama game was just one game, and he has a great career behind that game. That's a completely fair point, and after going back and looking, the only one I can find. So let me address it. Nobody is saying he doesn't have the career behind him, just that the Bama game was against an offense similar to that of an NFL offense, and it acts as a much better simulation to how he will do in the pros.

For example, if you are looking to buy a new car for mostly highway driving, what would be more important to you as an indicator of the car's highway driving...the 15 minutes spent on sidestreets, or the 5 minutes on the highway itself? Obviously the highway itself. Teo has great stats and looked good against lesser competition, but when it came down to the highway driving against Bama, he failed. Combined with subpar athleticism, and the fact that his leadership and respectability in an NFL locker room is now very questionable, I don't see a guy who should be drafted high at all. One game does not a career make at all, but that one game for Teo certainly holds the most weight.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 22 of 100

Jump to: