Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
It was for ESPN's the magazine music edition.

here's another ones

Here's Lamar Woodley, Trent Richardson and Marshawn Lynch as Run DMC

Just saw the ESPN inside the cover on this. Pretty sweet. Freeman is a likeable guy with great character. As much as I criticize his play, I hope he puts it together so he can stay in Tampa for a long time.

I thought him dancing was pretty funny and the fact he had to balance a real live tiger on his knee/? sheesh.
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mike Max of CBS Minnesota reports that the Vikings will indeed attempt to trade Percy Harvin this offseason.
Citing "sources," Max reports that Harvin unleashed an "embarrassing" tirade on coach Leslie Frazier during the season, and the episode not only alienated coaches but Harvin's teammates, as well. The sides now appear headed for divorce, even if the Vikings deny it vehemently so as to avoid losing trade leverage. Harvin had a similar incident with ex-Vikings coach Brad Childress. Although acquiring a first-rounder for Harvin may prove too difficult, Minnesota figures to ask for at least a second-rounder and some change.

He's one of those guys I think isn't worth a big trade but if we got him I'd go nuts
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
Quote:
Mike Max of CBS Minnesota reports that the Vikings will indeed attempt to trade Percy Harvin this offseason.
Citing "sources," Max reports that Harvin unleashed an "embarrassing" tirade on coach Leslie Frazier during the season, and the episode not only alienated coaches but Harvin's teammates, as well. The sides now appear headed for divorce, even if the Vikings deny it vehemently so as to avoid losing trade leverage. Harvin had a similar incident with ex-Vikings coach Brad Childress. Although acquiring a first-rounder for Harvin may prove too difficult, Minnesota figures to ask for at least a second-rounder and some change.

He's one of those guys I think isn't worth a big trade but if we got him I'd go nuts

Our 2nd/5th and a Desean Jackson type contract and let's call it a deal!!!

Receiving, return and run game would all get a huge boost with him on our team.

We could have Jackson, Williams and Harvin for about $140/145 million. Massive chunk of change but compare that to the Lions/Cards paying $125/130 million for one guy it seems like a bargain.

Most explosive unit in the league bar none. Nicks, Penn, Joseph, Martin, Harvin, Jackson and Harvin.

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Quote:

We could have Jackson, Williams and Harvin for about $140/145 million. Massive chunk of change but compare that to the Lions/Cards paying $125/130 million for one guy it seems like a bargain.

Most explosive unit in the league bar none. Nicks, Penn, Joseph, Martin, Harvin, Jackson and Harvin.

I don't know how happy he would be here since he would be one of 3 good receivers, but he would really open up our short passing attack. And we really need that.

Then again it seems almost wasteful in real life to not be addressing the pass defense.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
bucsEST96 wrote:
Quote:

I don't know how happy he would be here since he would be one of 3 good receivers, but he would really open up our short passing attack. And we really need that.

Then again it seems almost wasteful in real life to not be addressing the pass defense.

Being a receiver he probably is but I haven't heard that he is a me first guy.

We could still easily grab one of the top fa corners this year and use our first or third on another.

We could have up to $43,000,000 in space this year. Not saying this is the move but Mark obviously shuffled around money with Jackson and Nicks for a reason. I fully expect us to make 2-3 big moves this offseason.

REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh do we really have the money and want to invest long term in harvin along with Jackson and Williams. Harvin has that attitude to get paid a lot of money more than Williams.

Sorry I just don't see it happening. So lets not get our hopes up
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Ehh do we really have the money and want to invest long term in harvin along with Jackson and Williams. Harvin has that attitude to get paid a lot of money more than Williams.

There really aren't many teams that wouldn't be interested in his talent, and he really doesn't seem like a Schiano type of guy. I doubt he is a Buc next season, and the Vikings will probably get a lot for him.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

There really aren't many teams that wouldn't be interested in his talent, and he really doesn't seem like a Schiano type of guy. I doubt he is a Buc next season, and the Vikings will probably get a lot for him.

I would not be happy. Harvin is a selfish player. His attitude and his "headaches" are not worth it.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
I would not be happy. Harvin is a selfish player. His attitude and his "headaches" are not worth it.

Can you please give some examples of him being selfish.

CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a big advocate for the trade in FFMD so it is clear i really like him. However, in a real life scenario, i dont think it will happen. He is not the type of player Greg Schiano wants on his football team. Bashing your head coach, and causing a stir within the organization is not something that we want associate ourselves with.

Again, i love Percy Harvin, and i understand what he could bring to our team, but i just honestly dont see it.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

He had a huge blowup with coach Frazier, which is why the Vikings are willing to trade him. He's a distraction in the lockerroom. He's talented but his ego gets in the way. Not happy about his contract, but he's not on the field enough to warrant top tier money the way he wants to be paid.

There is no way this is happening. Look, it's all good in FFMD, but realistically, no way we're going to pay our top 3 WRs 7 mil, 7-10 mil, and 11 mil per year.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

He had a huge blowup with coach Frazier, which is why the Vikings are willing to trade him. He's a distraction in the lockerroom. He's talented but his ego gets in the way. Not happy about his contract, but he's not on the field enough to warrant top tier money the way he wants to be paid.

There is no way this is happening. Look, it's all good in FFMD, but realistically, no way we're going to pay our top 3 WRs 7 mil, 7-10 mil, and 11 mil per year.

Not sure how you say there is no way this is happening. I understand we have other needs and wouldn't push this to far but when you have a chance to get one of the most explosive players regardless of position in the NFL you do it.

Ya he blew up on the coach, do we know what it was about? Do others not fight with coaches? Do others not fight with others from their own team? He might not be a Schiano guy but I hope Mark is at least picking up the phone. If the team is worried about his claimed character concerns I would think Jackson would do wonders with him.

Take a few minutes and read through the threads in the Minny section. I don't think there is one guy that wants him gone.

REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

Not sure how you say there is no way this is happening. I understand we have other needs and wouldn't push this to far but when you have a chance to get one of the most explosive players regardless of position in the NFL you do it.

Ya he blew up on the coach, do we know what it was about? Do others not fight with coaches? Do others not fight with others from their own team? He might not be a Schiano guy but I hope Mark is at least picking up the phone. If the team is worried about his claimed character concerns I would think Jackson would do wonders with him.

Take a few minutes and read through the threads in the Minny section. I don't think there is one guy that wants him gone.

You're also not putting in the fact he wants to get paid like a top tier wr. Cannot afford him with the extension of Williams looming. We need to also evaluate future cap space. U really think in 2 years guys like David and Martin won't cost us a pretty penny?

The only place harvin lands in Tampa is on madden 2013.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

You're also not putting in the fact he wants to get paid like a top tier wr. Cannot afford him with the extension of Williams looming. We need to also evaluate future cap space. U really think in 2 years guys like David and Martin won't cost us a pretty penny?

FAIL!

We already snagged Harvin in FFDM Cool

Why are we making more cap room then? If not Harvin, if no corners are worth it, explain to me who we are targeting then.

If we are worrying about the future why get more money from Nicks and Jackson when we were already sitting pretty?

REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:

FAIL!

We already snagged Harvin in FFDM Cool

Why are we making more cap room then? If not Harvin, if no corners are worth it, explain to me who we are targeting then.

If we are worrying about the future why get more money from Nicks and Jackson when we were already sitting pretty?

Lets put it this way: why waste that much money and a high round pick on a guy who's most effective in the slot (not worth 8-10 mil a yr for a slot wr). Also factor in his character. Locker room distraction? Will his ego get in the way with 2 other legit Wrs who will take away his touches. How about his injury history? Can't seem to stay on the field.

I'd say good luck to the team who gets him. He's a talent but the money he commands and all the headaches and injuries. Well I'd pass.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 17 of 100

Jump to: