Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
canadabuccaneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Geno Atkins is so good <3 imagine what this team could look like if we had taken Atkins in the third instead of Myron Lewis and spent our 2nd on a different player rather then selecting Brian Price <\3

Vincent Jackson with a beautiful touchdown catch from Drew Brees!

Ew look at J.J. Watts finger. The bone was out and it didn't even face him!!!

Yeah Carlo Dunlap 7 & Atkins would have made our dline ridiculous! That would have completely changed our entire 2011 draft

#EmbraceTheSuck
indifference

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
Geno Atkins is so good <3 imagine what this team could look like if we had taken Atkins in the third instead of Myron Lewis and spent our 2nd on a different player rather then selecting Brian Price <\3

Vincent Jackson with a beautiful touchdown catch from Drew Brees!

Ew look at J.J. Watts finger. The bone was out and it didn't even face him!!!

Yeah Carlo Dunlap 7 & Atkins would have made our dline ridiculous! That would have completely changed our entire 2011 draft
Can we have Mike Zimmer as our defensive coordinator too? Not taking away anything from those players but a mastermind gets the best out of his players. Sheridan will get his chance with Barron, McCoy, AC, Bowers, David, and 2 new starting CB's again but if we playing below average ball next year he is canned goods.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/RCummingsTBO/status/296329820659392512

Quote:
The Bucs and WR Mike Williams have begun talking about a contract extension for the 2010 fourth-round draft pick.

Good to hear. He was great in the #2 role last year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take with a grain of salt but figured I would throw this in here.

Quote:
Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets have received 3 *Early* offers for @Revis24 (As of this morning Bucs / Colts / Broncos) all made offers

Again consider the source but he has shown to be occasionally right. Would be interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:

Quote:
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: Jets have received 3 *Early* offers for @Revis24 (As of this morning Bucs / Colts / Broncos) all made offers

Again consider the source but he has shown to be occasionally right. Would be interesting.

'Tis the season for Incarcerated Bob Laughing

He's wrong more often than he's right so you have to be skeptical, but if nothing else he's entertaining.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:

Quote:

'Tis the season for Incarcerated Bob Laughing

He's wrong more often than he's right so you have to be skeptical, but if nothing else he's entertaining.

Exactly, like i said however you just need about this much when it's Bob. Little more than a grain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:

Quote:

I am really, really interested in him coming to Tampa. Obvisouly physical has to come back 100% but I would be fine with the money being thrown at him if everything checks out. He is still young at 27. Champ is just starting to fall off and he is 34, Barber is still playing at a high level but has slowed a bit in the last few years and he is 37 years old.

Not sure how much gaurenteed we threw at Fat Albert when he was considered by some to be the most dominate defesnive player but total was around $120 million so I don't think we would hesitate to throw a big number at Revis who has been considered the same over the last few years. I guess the make or break comes down to draft picks. Our first isn't a big deal since most figure we are going after a corner anywho. Maybe our 1st and and Pats 4th this year with another pick coming next year?

Would sure be a huge assest especially facing the Falcons and Saints 4 times a year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:

Quote:
The Bucs and WR Mike Williams have begun talking about a contract extension for the 2010 fourth-round draft pick.

Great news!

I wonder what the numbers are going to look like. Does he sniff Antonion Browns numbers?

Hasn't missed a game in three seasons and is avg 65 catches, 910 yards and 8 tds per.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5568/mike-williams

Quote:
could command somewhere around $7 million per year on his next deal.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:

Quote:

This guy pulls sources from his own ***. He guesses with occasionally being right.

Mark dominik would also have to be a complete idiot to make an offer without evaluating Revis health and negotiating contract.
epicMustache

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incarcerated Bob is the ultimate case of the 'even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then' analogy.

Until we have more pass rushers, or ours prove that they can grow and stay on the field most of the time, a CB that good with a contract that large is too much of a luxury for a team like us. Maybe for the Pats. He's the best CB in the game, but when we ask him to cover for 10 seconds no one but Prime Time is gonna succeed.

We have to spend $15 million or so to hit the cap floor, but the days of us having 45 million in wiggle room are over. I'd rather spend it locking up some of our own guys. Freeman may even need an extension next year, depending on how he plays.

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception
BBando

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think Bob has sources. Because he is right a lot. But he is also wrong a lot. I just think he gets his info from his guys and puts it out. I believe he tries being the first person to get it out. So it backfires on him. But he is at a job where you don't want to be wrong. Look at Mortensen and Schefter. They wait for their info to be great. Bob goes off the first thing he hears.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would give up our first for Revis but that's it, only because we don't know how he'll come back from the injury.. and I don't want to hear about adrian peterson, he's a freak, and everybody's different, and it's a different position....

But I doubt Schiano does this type of deal honestly
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that source. He's wrong too many times. I dont care if he's right even sometimes. It's the expression if you throw crap at a wall, some will stick.

With that being said it's logical to link the best cb in the league to the team that needs a CB the MOST. Thanks for the INSIDE info. Real good one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Good for us talking with Mike. Love Williams, his footwork near the endzone/sidelines matches that of Chris Carter. Im still amazed after watching some replays how he gets his toes down.

He found his niche as a number 2 WR. Let me say this though, I know it didn't happen often, but there was times that I thought he didnt run the right route, or the route hard enough, especially on some slant routes.

Hopefully another offseason with Freeman and V-Jax will do him wonders. Would love for both to have 1k yard, 10 TD seasons. That would actually be amazing Smile

Get R Done Dom

#TakeTeddy
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:

Quote:

Lock him up. 26 years old we should see a 7 year type deal with a bunch of incentives in his contract.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 13 of 100

Jump to: