Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Rex Ryan reportedly would welcome firing by Jets"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mangini took a TERRIBLE defense to the playoffs. Terrible offense too. Seriously what did we have?

KVO-Robertson-Ellis
Hobson-Vilma-Barton-Thomas
Barrett-Rhodes-Coleman-Dyson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Mangini took a TERRIBLE defense to the playoffs. Terrible offense too. Seriously what did we have?

KVO-Robertson-Ellis
Hobson-Vilma-Barton-Thomas
Barrett-Rhodes-Coleman-Dyson

Then we completely flopped from that point onwards to the 6th overall pick, then failed the year afterwards. Where Rex got the best out of our players and took us to back to back AFC Championship Games, so much better than Mangini.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 06 Jets were better than the 04 Jets. Mangini didn't have a bad team, it was pretty average team with a light schedule that propelled them to the playoffs.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

x0x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In four years of coaching, Ryan's record ESPECIALLY with the Jets should allow him three more seasons.

JUST saying.
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbo1904 wrote:
The one thing i truely hate about Rex is his mouth. When he came here it was a breath of fresh air... change the culture get our swagger back. We did that, now its been nothing but empty promises and BS. We know he didnt want Tebow, we know he's had a GM that cant judge talent, but lets be honest, he has never once complained about the "lack of talent"(unless you believe this new report)... But publically he's always taken the blame- which i like.
He's built us a great defense and players always play hard fo rhim. With injuries and lack of talent i think he did a good job of managing this seaons.
I would also enjoy it if our offense didnt turn the ball over 25 times a season. Our defense would be sooooo much better if they didnt have to be on the field 1000 snaps a game.
Now, if he could shut up and stop saying everything on his mind, I'd be a lot happier.
It's been reported that Rex wanted Tebow, but Sparano was against the idea altogether & held Tebow out of series/plays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: