Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Last game of the season: Bucs@Falcons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Hm idk. Yeah the int was a terrible read.

2 completions to Jackson were thrown at his feet. That's bad. 2 jump ball situations were badly placed and the throw a wide open Williams on a crossing route he over shot him 5 yards. I'd give him a b- performance.

The one bad drop I saw was underwood. He's really not a #3 wr. This was an average performance by free in my opinion.

He just lead the team to beat the best team in the NFL record wise. I mean you guys set expectations so high for Freeman, it's like he can never do enough. He would have to go 30/30 450 yards and 5 TDs.

I think V-Jax shoulda caught two balls, especially the jump ball. It's catches he makes. We pay him the big money, so I expect it from him. He did make two great grabs at his feet.

Listen I'm not excusing his performance for that 5 game losing streak, I'll even go as far to say that it was on him. Still I like what I saw today, and like his chances next year

I still believe in Freeman, and will give him next year to prove himself. It's make it or break it to me. I'd like to see us with our pro bowl guards, add a legit TE and a slot WR.

I think Freeman, V-Jax and Williams will work hard this offseason. Jackson's work ethic is rubbing off on everyone, and a full offseason with the offense installed. I'm excited.

Guys look at the beginning of this thread. I'm proud we bounced back today, and I feel great about next year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The defense played magnificent. This was their best effort the entire year.

My expectations of free are this: be accurate and hot te easy throws and show more consistency. That's all bsh.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, according to Schefter, we're slated to pick 13th overall. Not bad. Probably out of reach for Milliner. Ansah is intriguing at that point. Very intriguing.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though the Falcons weren't giving full effort, it was still a good win and a good way to end the season. The defense was actually able to halt a game-winning drive.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="REDandPEWTER"]Apparently, according to Schefter, we're slated to pick 13th overall. Not bad. Probably out of reach for Milliner. Ansah is intriguing at that point. Very intriguing.[/quote/]
I still want pass rusher in first round, very confident they'll get at least one corner in free agency. I like Gaitor and Johnson as #3 and #CBs. We really need a pass rusher to compliment McCoy inside. Our current DEs just aren't very effective rushing from the DT spot. I like the versatility of a guy like Ansah, very raw, but tremendous physical ability. I read an interesting SI article about him, really an interesting guy who seem really dedicated to his craft. He tried to walk-on the BYU basketball team, but didn't make the cut.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not be happier with this win. I never expected us, on a 5 game losing streak, to go into the Georgia Dome where the Falcons have won their last 11, and have the team play like that. Especially after they beat us down last year to finish the season. I really thought this game was a loss and I am so happy I was wrong. 7-9 feels a heck of a lot better than 6-10. We're 3-3 in the division, too.

More exciting than the win was the way that all these guys came out to play. Stocker looked like a legit starting TE yesterday. Martin, Barron, and Freeman all got out of their funks. The DL was tearing up a pretty solid offensive line, and the corners didn't get utterly humiliated by "The Big 3".

LaVonte David deserves his own paragraph. I was blown away by him yesterday. Tackles for losses, a sack... I don't know what changed yesterday over the rest of the season, but they need to take those ideas and store them for the next 7 months.

Freeman looked good, too. He didn't blow me away, but he played well. That's all I really ever want from the guy, so I am very happy to see the funk lifted. He had some good throws that were dropped, too.

Really, really great game. I know people are saying the Falcons weren't giving full effort, but I doubt you keep the starters in for so long if you don't want a win.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of the effort on te falcons which I believe the way I saw it they were playing to win it. Bucs needed that win to build that confidence. Tey came out firing and never let up.
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow we still are 4th in the division. I believe they said it comes down to common opponent records.

Looks like we will be playing the NFC and AFC North next along with the Cardinals and Eagles. From what I see is that the Packers, Vikings, Ravens and Bengals are home games along with the Cardinals game.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Somehow we still are 4th in the division. I believe they said it comes down to common opponent records.

Looks like we will be playing the NFC and AFC North next along with the Cardinals and Eagles. From what I see is that the Packers, Vikings, Ravens and Bengals are home games along with the Cardinals game.

I'm pretty sure we're playing the NFC West and the AFC East and then the Eagles and Lions.

Our home slate would be (not counting divisional opponents): Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo, Miami, and Philadelphia and our away slate would be: Seattle, St. Louis, New England, New York Jets, and Detroit. I might be wrong, but that's what it says on johnnyroadtrip.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:

I'm pretty sure we're playing the NFC West and the AFC East and then the Eagles and Lions.

Our home slate would be (not counting divisional opponents): Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo, Miami, and Philadelphia and our away slate would be: Seattle, St. Louis, New England, New York Jets, and Detroit. I might be wrong, but that's what it says on johnnyroadtrip.

You're right, my bad. I went off the 2014. Rams, Seahawks, Pats and Jets are all away with Cards, 49ers, Bills and Dolphins at home.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: