You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GoT Mafia 2 (GET OUT. USE THE OTHER THREAD)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: GoT Mafia 2 (GET OUT. USE THE OTHER THREAD) Reply with quote

GJ's hosting so lets do this.

ROBERT'S REBELLION

After the kidnapping of the love of his life, and the murder of his best friend's father and brother, Robert, of the House Baratheon insights a rebellion against the Mad King Aerys Targaryen. Joined by best friend, Eddard Stark, and their allies, Robert must usurp the man on the throne.

Join the Mad King, find these oath-breakers, and squash the rebellion.

This game will function similar to the last GoT mafia. Everyone will have a named role (with mafia getting cover names). A lot of these minor roles will have small powers that will not be shown.

Loyalists

King Aerys Targaryen

Quote:
- Can pardon any lynch
- May execute a player any or every night

Prince Rhaegar Targaryen

Quote:
- May investigate one player every even night. Investigation will say either Civ or Mafia (Tywin comes up Civ)
- Once in a game, he may forward King Aerys his investigation result.
- If King Aerys dies, Rhaegar gains his ability to pardon lynches

Ser Barristan Selmy

Quote:
- May protect one player every night. If a hit is attempted against the King, Ser Barristan's protection automatically shifts to him, but if a shift in protection is necessary, the protection will kill Ser Barristan. In other words he will always give his life for the King's. If King Aerys dies, this ability refers then to Rhaegar instead.
- As a selfless member of the Kingsguard, he may not use his protection on himself

Mace Tyrell

Quote:
- May put a player under siege. What this means, is that if Mace Tyrell has the same player "under siege" for 2 nights, that player will die. Mace Tyrell may lift this siege at any time. A siege will always be listed in the write up.

Jon Connington

Quote:
- Target one player every night. Jon Connington will learn who, if anybody, targeted that player that night (but not what was done).

The Rebels

Robert Baratheon

-Immune to investigations
- Once per game, he can use his mighty warhammer to perform an unblockable hit. If this hit kills Aerys or Rhaegar, Robert gets another.

Jon Arryn

- Can investigate one player every night to learn role and possible powers

Eddard Stark

- May kill himself to convert any player into a mafia member at any time, day or night
- Twice, he has the ability to break any siege on any player. Since siege's are listed in the write up, however, everyone will know about it.

Hoster Tully

- Can frame one player every night. Investigations on the targeted player come up as mafia.

Stannis Baratheon

- One hit on odd nights
- Thanks to the smuggler Davos Seaworth sneaking in food, Stannis will never die from a siege

Others:

Tywin Lannister

- Can win with either side as long as he survives
- Starting Night 5 he gets a hit every night

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Last edited by Greg_Jennings on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:59 am; edited 10 times in total
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rules

Rules
1. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in death.
2. No talking during night time. I will give a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but don't risk it.
3. Don't poop in the refrigerator
4. Don't edit or delete posts. Failure to comply will result in death.
5. Players cannot communicate with one another through any medium other than this thread unless you are specifically allowed tDo 'o.
6. In the event of a tie there will be a 15 minute overtime. If there's still a tie after overtime I'll flip a coin to determine the lynchee.
7. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. No exceptions.
8. Once the voting cutoff time comes all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. If the cutoff time ends at :00, votes marked :00 will NOT be counted.
9. If you believe I have made a mistake or have been unfair, PM me.
10. Don't post PMs. No exceptions. Think of it as plagiarism. Even if you slightly alter my words, it's still against the rules. If you aren't sure, PM me. Failure to comply will result in your death.
11. I reserve the right to change/add rules at any time I see fit. You will be notified if this happens.
12. All players will receive a named role. Mafia members and civ specials will be given a cover role as well. Some of these named civs will also have minor powers that will not be posted here.
13. GJ > any of your team's receivers

1. yankee0724
2. ServantofYHWH
3. Packman Luke
4. ravens_rool28 - Hit Night 2: Ser Jaime Lannister
5. Rearviewmirror - Lynched Night 1: Jon Arryn
6. RuskieTitan
7. Gmen4ev
8. GBPackers79
9. green24
10. 11sanchez11
11. 49ers4life52
12. The LBC
13. jrry32
14. CAS22 - Sacrificed Self Day 3: Thoros of Myr
15. Matts4313 - Hit Night 1: Rhaegar Targaryen
16. FriendlyEnemy
17. SaveourSonics
18. stallyns
19. YlionsY
20. MathMan - Lynched Night 2: Queen of Thorns
21. Tytybearsfan21 -------> Replaced by McNabbMcFadden
22. UofMfan909 - Hit Night 1: Amory Lorch
23. ipwn - Stabbed in the Back Night 2: King Aerys Targaryen
24. Rumless

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Last edited by Greg_Jennings on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 14 times in total
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night 1 wrote:
RVM: jrry32, sos, green, PML, cass [6]

tyty: tyty, stallyns, malf, sanchez, stallyns [5]

green24: gmen , sanchez, 49ers, LBC [4]

gmen: ipwn, yankee, servanto [3]

ipwn: Ruskie, CAS [2]

jrry: UofM [1]
PML: GB79 [1]
stallyns: RR, RVM [2]
servanto:, Rumless [1]
49ers: FriendlyEnemy [1]
uofm: matts [1]
sanchez: ylionsy [1]

Friendly Enemy was placed under siege by Mace Tyrell.

The Vale was peaceful for the moment, as Lord Jon Arryn, Lord of the Eyrie, rode through the Gates of the Moon with his men at arms. Jon Arryn was on his way to join his allies Robert Baratheon, and Eddard Stark. "Stop, my Lord", said Ser Vardis Eden. "I hear something." Jon heard it too, the sound of grunts and footsteps coming from the trees. Mountain Clans, Jon thought too late. The battle started all around him, and Jon Arryn was too old to make any quick reactions. In the commotion, he saw Ser Vardis beheaded by a giant brute of a man with two battle-axes. Jon was grabbed from behind.

"When you meet your gods, tell them that Shagga, son of Dolf, sent you."

Jon felt a sharp pain, and then cold relief.

The lynch was RVM. He was Jon Arryn.

Meanwhile, Prince Rhaegar was at sea. The prince was returning from the Tower of Joy, where he prayed his enemies would never find. Lyanna, he thought. Lyanna, just survive a little longer. He had left three of his Kingsguard at the tower to protect her. Gods, if Stark, or worse, Robert, gets to his sister before I do, this whole realm is doomed. The boat rocked. "Your grace!" he heard the captain shout. "Sails in the distance!" Pirates? Smugglers? Slavers? No, not this close to the capital. As the other ship drew closer, Rhaegar finally made out the sigil on the sail. A stag....Robert. The ship closed in, and it's crew begun to start readying their ropes. "Prepare for battle!" yelled the prince. Enemy soldiers started rappelling down. Rhaegar drew his sword, the first two over were unlucky to have met him first, as they were cut down by Rhaegar's trained arm. The prince got turned around, where he saw his captain in one on one combat with a tough looking man. The man had a square jaw, clenched hard, and a fiery look in his eye. The man disarmed the captain, then proceeded to slice off the top of his head, his brain falling effortlessly to the deck. The man then turned to Rhaegar, and cut him down before the prince could move to block. Rhaegar feel to the deck, a giant cut stinging him from shoulder to waist. Rhaegar felt a man pick him up by the hair and hold his head back. He felt a sharp point at the back of his neck. Lyanna. Lyanna I've failed you.. And the blade went down his spine.

Stannis kills matts. He was Prince Rhaegar.

The scoundrel Amory Lorch was killed while terrorizing citizens on the Kingsroad. He was beheaded and left in a ditch to rot.

The mafia hit UofM. He was Amory Lorch.

The story will be added to this later tonight most likely, I just wanted to show what happened now.

Night 2 wrote:
Malf - 49ers, green24, Rumless, jrry32, Servanto [6]

green - ipwn, malf, yankee, SoS, pml [5]

gmen - LBC, CASS, gmen [3]

Servanto - RR [1]
CASS - gmen [1]
sanchez - stallyns [1]
ruskie - ruskie [1]

Yet to Vote:

GBPackers79
Tytybearsfan21
ylionsy
FriendlyEnemy

Olenna Redwyne, better known as the Queen of Thorns, was killed in a mass riot at King's Landing. She was torn limb from limb by starving peasants. It is clear that something near the Red Keep may have instigated the riot...

MathMan was lynched. He was the Queen of Thorns.

Ser Jaime Lannister was the youngest knight ever admitted into the Kingsguard. Although it was against his father, Tywin's, wishes, he joined anyway. Jaime took a vow to defend the king with his own life, to defend the innocent and the weak. As he stood behind the throne, however, he was starting to wonder if this Mad King was worthy of his sword. Since Stannis Baratheon killed his son, King Aerys was even more unpredictable than ever. He seemed to blow into random fits of rage, and he saw traitor's in every face. Ser Jaime was even more on edge today, as his father, Lord Tywin was being brought before the king.

"Your Grace, only a fool would believe these accusations." said Lord Tywin Lannister.

"A fool is it? How could the Stags' brother have known where my son was. HOW!? You will pay for this, traitor."

"Do you believe every little whisper that you hear?" Lord Tywin gave King Aerys the most hateful glare that Jaime had ever seen. "Perhaps you really are as mad as they all say." Gods no. thought Jaime. He's said too much. Aerys got up from his iron throne, raising his fist in anger. "KILL HIM!" "KILL THE TRAITOR!". It took a moment for Jaime to realize that the king was addressing him. "Ser Jaime, kill this oathbreaker or your head will join his on the spikes along the city walls!"

Ser Jaime drew his sword. Tywin looked at him suspiciously. Jaime looked over at his father. He's lived a good life, and he never did respect my own wishes., but despite this thought, something took over Jaime. He took one last look at his father, and then turned back to the king. Ser Jaime Lannister shoved his sword into the king's gullet.

Mad King Aerys had no final words. Only the sounds of a man choking on his own blood. The throne room was silent as a crypt.

ipwn tried to kill Tywin Lannister, but Jaime saved his life and killed the King. ipwn was King Aerys.

Ser Jaime ran out of the Red Keep as quickly as his feet would let him. He had no idea what he had just done. I am forever an oathbreaker, he thought. Forever the Kingslayer. When he got near Flea Bottom, however, the entire city was in a riot. Gods, what have I done?. The riot quickly reached Jaime, and he had not choice but to attempt to cut his way out of it. Swing by swing he cut down crazed peasants. Something grabbed him from behind however, and before he knew it, his sword was on the ground, and he was being dragged away by 5, maybe more. They dragged him into an alley, and the only thing he saw was the shine of the sunlight hitting the dagger.

"Long live Robert! The true King!". It's bite was red, and cold.

ravensroole28 was killed by the mafia. He was Ser Jaime Lannister.

49ers4life was placed under siege by Mace Tyrell. The siege on Friendly Enemy has been lifted.

Last edited by Greg_Jennings on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

yankee0724

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we don't have Christmas to ruin this one...in

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:

I'm considering not ending Day 1 until after New Years Eve as well to avoid the same problem.

ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:

I'm considering not ending Day 1 until after New Years Eve as well to avoid the same problem.

New years aint even a holiday tho.

In there like swimwear tho.

But only if I'm normal civ.

And only if I get the #ChuckNorris
Packman Luke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In. I'll take Barristan the Badass plz. Although pre-gluttony Robert would be sweet as well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up. I'll try to be more active

Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In.

#kcWOLF

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't plan on playing mafia for a long time, but i cannot pass this one up.

In as a Kingslayer...

^^El ramster^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

#JDI
FootballProdiG wrote:
Cant spell choke without OKC
Gmen4ev

Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to watch this ...

Will there be spoilers? also in ...

Can't spell Gen without Glen
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
I need to watch this ...

Will there be spoilers? also in ...

No spoilers because Roberts Rebellion happens before the series begins

Packman Luke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Didn't plan on playing mafia for a long time, but i cannot pass this one up.

In as a Kingslayer...

He would make an interesting character. Ahhhh, this is such a great theme.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 1 of 101

Jump to: