Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tony Romo MIC up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atran35

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

I suggest people watch the video. It shows ROMO coaching DEZ. It shows ROMO calling out a play. Shows him encouraging the defense and being VOCAL. Probably one of the best videos of him demonstrating his leadership capability.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000117299/Sound-FX-Tony-Romo
dahobofest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just going to post this. I love watching these. Romo is awesome. I love what one of the other team's coaches said to him at the end.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

atran35 wrote:
I suggest people watch the video. It shows ROMO coaching DEZ. It shows ROMO calling out a play. Shows him encouraging the defense and being VOCAL. Probably one of the best videos of him demonstrating his leadership capability.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000117299/Sound-FX-Tony-Romo

It's about damned time. He also needs to get in the faces of our o-linemen and let them know how little he appreciates nearly being beheaded on every play.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
atran35 wrote:

It's about damned time. He also needs to get in the faces of our o-linemen and let them know how little he appreciates nearly being beheaded on every play.

The o-line hasn't really been that bad the last few weeks...so maybe he did?

^^^Deadpulse
dahobofest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
atran35 wrote:

they were pretty bad against the Bengals I think.
PincheJimmy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
atran35 wrote:

Bengal have a good pass rush, and yet they still won the game . I think the line has greatly improved , and that not saying much because our improved line is still mediocre at best. Win or lose this weekend , I want Romo to finish his career here , always drives me nuts when people say he is over rated, people tend to forget he was an UDFA , a camp body who was an afterthought . Good luck This weekend Romo, bring us an NFC East title this weekend Smile
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

dahobofest wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
atran35 wrote:

In the 2nd half they were pretty bad against the Bengals. I watched the game yesterday. In the first half they were pretty good. The 2nd half they looked like they were playing a defense who led the league in sacks.

I was going to ask, what is your opinions of how they played against the Steelers and Saints? I'm not ready to skip mocking up offensive line or anything, but these guys have played two fairly decent games.

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
atran35

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony Romo MIC up. Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
atran35 wrote:

I've actually seen him a few times call out some explicit when he get sacks usually at Doug Free or Mackenzie B.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The line played the best they've played in the Steelers game since the Bills game of last year. Not sure if that's a reflection of the Steelers' pass rush or the offensive line. I'm hoping the offensive line.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: