Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

McElroy ruled out Sanchez to start vs. Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.

And lose out on Chance? Not a chance.

If we lose this week, we get to face Kansas City and Jacksonville next season. If we win and the Dolphins lose to the Patriots, we face the Chargers and Colts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8870
Location: Bayport, New York
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.


What point would we be proving? We proved all season were not a good football team, were not a well coached football team, and that Sanchez is not a starting QB. A win in Buffalo proves literally nothing and it ruins our chances of a much more valuable draft pick, which for a team with many holes and not much to spend could mean everything.
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 20000
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.


What point would we be proving? We proved all season were not a good football team, were not a well coached football team, and that Sanchez is not a starting QB. A win in Buffalo proves literally nothing and it ruins our chances of a much more valuable draft pick, which for a team with many holes and not much to spend could mean everything.

It proves even at our worst dysfunction, we're better than Buffalo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8870
Location: Bayport, New York
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.

And lose out on Chance? Not a chance.

If we lose this week, we get to face Kansas City and Jacksonville next season. If we win and the Dolphins lose to the Patriots, we face the Chargers and Colts.


Yeah we can certainly use easy games next year. Our schedule is going to be brutal.
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bb33101


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 884
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why wouldnt we think it would be any other way..... Sanchez will finally pick a day to have the game of his life... Jets will win.... draft in the high teens instead of a possible top 10 pick.... fitting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7758
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
green24 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.

And lose out on Chance? Not a chance.

If we lose this week, we get to face Kansas City and Jacksonville next season. If we win and the Dolphins lose to the Patriots, we face the Chargers and Colts.


Yeah we can certainly use easy games next year. Our schedule is going to be brutal.


I have a gut feeling we might play the NFC south next year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8870
Location: Bayport, New York
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
green24 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.

And lose out on Chance? Not a chance.

If we lose this week, we get to face Kansas City and Jacksonville next season. If we win and the Dolphins lose to the Patriots, we face the Chargers and Colts.


Yeah we can certainly use easy games next year. Our schedule is going to be brutal.


I have a gut feeling we might play the NFC south next year.


And AFC North. Its going to be a tough year.
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
green24 wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.

And lose out on Chance? Not a chance.

If we lose this week, we get to face Kansas City and Jacksonville next season. If we win and the Dolphins lose to the Patriots, we face the Chargers and Colts.


Yeah we can certainly use easy games next year. Our schedule is going to be brutal.


I have a gut feeling we might play the NFC south next year.


And AFC North. Its going to be a tough year.

Pretty much any NFC division is tough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KBS756


Joined: 01 Oct 2005
Posts: 6320
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We probably will lose this one but I dont see how everyone can be so riled up at Rex for starting Mark this game considerin McElroy got himself a concussion last week...

And at this point if you want to sell Tebow high you dont give him an opportunity to blow due to the team being so devoid of talent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19364
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Jetsman82 wrote:
You guys are crazy.

I hope we win, just to prove a point.


What point would we be proving? We proved all season were not a good football team, were not a well coached football team, and that Sanchez is not a starting QB. A win in Buffalo proves literally nothing and it ruins our chances of a much more valuable draft pick, which for a team with many holes and not much to spend could mean everything.

It proves even at our worst dysfunction, we're better than Buffalo.
Which solves what? Minny won last year at the end to prove they could beat Chicago. Then lost out on 3 first round picks. That sure showed Chicago!!!!!
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19364
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KBS756 wrote:
We probably will lose this one but I dont see how everyone can be so riled up at Rex for starting Mark this game considerin McElroy got himself a concussion last week...

And at this point if you want to sell Tebow high you dont give him an opportunity to blow due to the team being so devoid of talent.
After benching Sanchez and saying Tebow is below him.. That is showing Tebow is worse than fodder (Sanchez).
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rockice_8


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 2467
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tebow would be starting I bet if it wasn't for that little disagreement with Rex. The guy should be starting this one cause putting Sanchez back out there is a joke.

Too bad we own Buffalo cause I really hope we don't win this one. Hopefully BUF gets up for this one for that reason alone. We could use a top 10 pick so we can trade down into the late teens and get some value for our new GM.
_________________


Props to Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsman82


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 20000
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
KBS756 wrote:
We probably will lose this one but I dont see how everyone can be so riled up at Rex for starting Mark this game considerin McElroy got himself a concussion last week...

And at this point if you want to sell Tebow high you dont give him an opportunity to blow due to the team being so devoid of talent.
After benching Sanchez and saying Tebow is below him.. That is showing Tebow is worse than fodder (Sanchez).

He is.

Tebow is going to get released. No question.

The Jets are probably holding out hope someone will trade for Sanchez, hoping he'll be a decent backup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jimbo1904


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 2376
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiller will rule us and sanchez will have at least 3 turn overs
Im not worried.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbo1904 wrote:
Spiller will rule us and sanchez will have at least 3 turn overs
Im not worried.

Week 1 worries me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group