Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Gameday Thread: Rams vs Seahawks
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Rams Gameday Thread: Rams vs Seahawks Reply with quote

Rams

VS

[color= puke]Seahawks[/color]

HEY KIDS! DID YOU LOVE AIR BUD: THE BASKETBALL ALL-STAR GOLDEN RETRIEVER?

Kids: YAY!

Well we decided that Golden Retrievers are kind of...outplayed...so we are using a new animal! Are you ready kids?!

Kids: YAY!

Introducing: Hawky, the really...really...cool bird!

Hawky: CAWWWW!

Coming soon to theaters near you...Hawky the Seahawk, in Hawky: Seattle's Best Tutor

Professor: Now class, pull out your homework assignments.

Kid: Teacher! Teacher! I don't have mine!

Professor: Oh lemme guess...the dog ate your homework...

Kid: No! The bird crapped all over it!

Hawky: CAWW!

Hawky the Seahawk in: Hawky: The C-hawksarian Section Doctor

Woman: I...I...

Husband: PUSH DEAR!

Woman: I can't!

Doctor: Well...I'm sorry ma'am, but we're going to have to do a C-Section.

Hawky: CAWWW!!

Woman: ....no....

Hawky: CAW!

Woman: No...way...in...hell....

Husband: We're running out of time! We gotta let the Seahawk do this!

Woman: But it's not even a true bird!

Hawky: CAWWW!

Husband: Someone hand the bird a scalpel!

Doctor: But sir, he already has 6 of them!

Wasn't that funny kids! Poor girl...may she rest in peace... Anyway, that's not all the laughter we have!

Hawky the Seahawk in: Hawky: Paralegal

Carroll: Ah man...I'm so screwed! I have totally messed up! I'm a goner at USC, no way out of this. I've also tarnished the reputation of the school. Why did I bribe those poor kids so much?

Carroll: Oh...hello....

Hawky: CAWW!!

Carroll: What? I should leave and go pro?

Carroll: Even though I wasn't a great pro coach, and the dude that took over ended up winning 3 Super Bowls, I should still go back?

Carroll: And...coach the Seattle Seahawks?

Hawky: CAWW!!

Carroll: So...you're saying...all I need now is to put in my notice and find someone to throw under a speeding bus? I can do that!

Carroll: HEY! KIFFIN! I got something for ya..it's a Marcus Allen autographed ring under this Greyhound going 80! Hey!

Meanwhile, at Earth City, the Rams sit down to prepare for the Seahawks

Dahl: How the heck am I supposed to cover Russell Okung? I mean, the guy just shuffles side to side for the most part, and when he goes up field....it's not very far. It seems like defensive linemen do a pretty good job containing him though. They try really really hard to stay in front of his face. Still...it's like he's a ninja in disguise, just getting ready to break loose for a big play.

Quinn: Yo, Craig, when I'm blitzing, which is VERY often, when we go nickel formation...who do you have???

Dahl: ..the security guard?

JL55: NO! Question 2. It's 3rd and long. I'm playing Spy in the middle. Finny and JJ have the outside locked down, Trujo has the slot. Who do you help on this play?

Dahl: ....I build sand castle?

JL55: GRRR! WHY MUST WE MAKE FUN OF YOU!

Quinn: Because it might be the last time we see him in a Rams uniform....RF28 is just getting in his shots while he still has the time.

JL55: Wait....so then that means.....

Smith: Guys! I figured out where the source of power is on the snails! Those shells...are jetpacks for their fast movement!

Bradford: Steve, I got your new assignment today. I'm sorry, but you're going to be pretty well covered by it for the entire day. I'm sending you on an island where you will be covered by....A RAMS HOODIE AND SWEATGEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Smith: ....ah man...no way I can get separation from that! Well, I'll just take one for the team and keep running upfield, so that way it takes the attention off the other and you can get some throws off Mr. Sam!

Smith: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DESTROY THEIR JETPACKS!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Last edited by Ramsfan28 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't you just hit back and then copy it?

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
iRaMs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:

+1

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:

I did, but when did it was all erased. At home I do these on word to avoid the problem, but I don't have that luxury when mobile. I'm back tomorrow, so hopefully I can piece one together, I just didn't want to keep people waiting on the thread

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Emcee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was ever a week for roller coaster pictures and Steve vs. Snail updates, it's this one.
jjab360

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get PO'd when that happens to me on a few sentences, can't imagine how I'd feel about a huge GDT. I feel your pain RF28.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't even feeling this buuulllllll..

The less I am attach the less the disappointment Cool

Just like last week.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
St Louis Ė Three Performances of Note

A Coverage Linebacker

Itís easy to see why James Laurinaitis (+4.2) is the only defensive player in the league to have played every snap for his team. Able to play on every down he was all over the field here, making a series of crucial plays. Heís not the type of player to wow you by consistently getting off blocks and making plays, but he has a nose for the ball and drops smoothly when in coverage. His interception with 3:38 to go in the second quarter was a game changing play and he followed that up with another pass break up. Sometimes guys stick out for the mistakes they make but not Laurinaitis clearly wasnít one today.

The Unanswered Question

Every time I come away from seeing Sam Bradford (-0.6) play I always feel a little disappointed. Iíve seen enough to know heís capable yet why does he make me think heíll never lift up to his draft status? He was far from terrible here and did a particularly nice job exploiting the aggressive Bucs for two play action touchdowns. Indeed with 32 quarterbacks assessed so far this week his 53.8% adjusted accuracy percentage is second lowest as his accuracy was once again shaky.

I canít be the only one asking, in this age of players adapting to the NFL quickly, when Bradford is going to take that next step?

Rookie Cornerbacks Show Up

At times this year both Janoris Jenkins (+1.Cool and Trumaine Johnson (+4.6) have looked a little out of their depth. Johnson struggled in the two games he saw his most significant action (Weeks 10 and 12) while Jenkins has developed a knack for giving up as many big plays as he makes.

Well, if yesterday was a glimpse to the future it looks like the Rams are going to be in good hands with both men in the lineup for years to come. Josh Freeman was eager to get after both men and attempted 17 balls combined into the coverage of the pair. Unfortunately for him the result was just seven completions for 75 yards with two picks and a pass break up. Real nice days to build on for 2013.

Game Ball

If Trumaine Johnson wilted under the attack of Josh Freeman this game would have been very different. He didnít and the Rams continue to end the season on a high.

Ohhh lawd! That Dat there Sam Bradford comment!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Rams Gameday Thread: Rams vs Seahawks Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
I just wrote out a HUGE freakin GDT and this stupid computer I'm on made me sign into my account, and deleted the whole damn thing. I'm mad. I'm not redoing this either. If I remember something funny I posted, I'll edit the thread and add it in there. Yes, mad. Post away guys.

Art like yours must be done and saved through Microsoft Word, then copy and pasted
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Sheepies! Are you all hoping for a loss for better draft position? All i'm hoping for is no fake FG for a touchdown. Rolling Eyes

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Good luck Sheepies! Are you all hoping for a loss for better draft position? All i'm hoping for is no fake FG for a touchdown. Rolling Eyes

Nah. We're wanting our undefeated record in the division. Oh and I can understand your frustration that our ginger punt threw more TDs than your elf QB last time we played. Razz

Emcee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hekker > Wilson

HEKKER FOR OROY!
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

Nah. We're wanting our undefeated record in the division. Oh and I can understand your frustration that our ginger punt threw more TDs than your elf QB last time we played. Razz
Dude, yeah. I was irate.

It is imperssive they'll be 5-1 in the division this season.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

Dude, yeah. I was irate.

5-0-1...I think you mean.

imani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

Dude, yeah. I was irate.

5-0-1...I think you mean.

Well, actually, if you want the 411....you'll be 4-1-1 Wink

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: