Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Free Agency Wish List: Top 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
We need an FA Safety, that has to happen


SERIOUSLY... It aint hard to tell
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8416
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Andy believes in giving players time. For better or worse.


Unless your name is Daniel Teo'Nesheim.
Or Jaiquan "Waterjug" Jarret


Don't remind me of that.

How can a second round pick in his second year be out of the league?


Lack of speed


among other things...
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43659
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lack of talent is the main thing with Water Jug.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7716
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Lack of talent is the main thing with Water Jug.


He could hit........And that was it. He wasn't able to transition properly.
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hockey5djh


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 16410
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Andy believes in giving players time. For better or worse.


Unless your name is Daniel Teo'Nesheim.
Or Jaiquan "Waterjug" Jarret


Don't remind me of that.

How can a second round pick in his second year be out of the league?


because he shouldn't have been drafted in the second round...?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hockey5djh


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 16410
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Phire wrote:


Andy is a problem, but so was the "youth movement" that replaced all our vets with money hungry free agents.

There is no 'single problem'.


You clearly said that the the youth movement replaced vets with money hungry free agents. That is totally consistent with the type of media generated false logic that I have been attempting to destroy in this thread.


The failure of the youth movement is what brought in the "money hungry" vets.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21592
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Andy believes in giving players time. For better or worse.


Unless your name is Daniel Teo'Nesheim.
Or Jaiquan "Waterjug" Jarret


Don't remind me of that.

How can a second round pick in his second year be out of the league?


because he shouldn't have been drafted in the second round...?


Yeh, basically.

When none of the other teams even take a look at him shows we made a huge personnel decision.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9293
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Andy believes in giving players time. For better or worse.


Unless your name is Daniel Teo'Nesheim.
Or Jaiquan "Waterjug" Jarret


Don't remind me of that.

How can a second round pick in his second year be out of the league?


because he shouldn't have been drafted in the second round...?


Yeh, basically.

When none of the other teams even take a look at him shows we made a huge personnel decision.


I called that bust the moment we drafted him. You can't shine a turd. Never understood what any of this forum saw in him.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, T Coleman, H Kikaha. Fire BillyD!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21592
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Andy believes in giving players time. For better or worse.


Unless your name is Daniel Teo'Nesheim.
Or Jaiquan "Waterjug" Jarret


Don't remind me of that.

How can a second round pick in his second year be out of the league?


because he shouldn't have been drafted in the second round...?


Yeh, basically.

When none of the other teams even take a look at him shows we made a huge personnel decision.


I called that bust the moment we drafted him. You can't shine a turd. Never understood what any of this forum saw in him.


We must have hoped the front office saw something that we didn't.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 36359
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
Phire wrote:


Andy is a problem, but so was the "youth movement" that replaced all our vets with money hungry free agents.

There is no 'single problem'.


You clearly said that the the youth movement replaced vets with money hungry free agents. That is totally consistent with the type of media generated false logic that I have been attempting to destroy in this thread.


The failure of the youth movement is what brought in the "money hungry" vets.


I think 3 or so teams said they would've drafted him in the third round. But like Watkins I was pissed when it was announced, but I wanted to believe Embarassed
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dsryan24


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 39
Location: United States
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Jairus Byrd
2) Sean Smith
3) Jason Smith
4) Amobi Okoye
5) Glover Quin

If you don't get Byrd, get Quin, if you dont get Sean Smith, get someone else. J Smith and Okoye are just depth guys
_________________
Still bleed green.. Just hoping for the best changes this offseason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7716
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dsryan24 wrote:
3) Jason Smith


What do you see in him? Laughing He kinda sucks.
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 36359
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
dsryan24 wrote:
3) Jason Smith


What do you see in him? Laughing He kinda sucks.


No he major blows
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
dsryan24 wrote:
3) Jason Smith


What do you see in him? Laughing He kinda sucks.


Same A.Okoye...busts....no thanks..

Sean Smith and Byrd tho.. Razz
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7716
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okoye is still SUPER young. I could see him being a target for depth. (Not us but other teams I mean)
_________________
Rock Climbing is life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group