Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ZERO Pro-Bowlers for the Raiders
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: ZERO Pro-Bowlers for the Raiders Reply with quote

When was the last time we had zero pro-bowlers? That's sad.

BTW, The Chiefs had 5!
_________________


Last edited by macklemore on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Totty


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 9401
Location: Moundsville W.V.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ZERO Pro-Bowlers for the Raiders Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
I've heard it too many times, We have no talent. Yet somehow the worst team in the NFL The Kansas City Chiefs have 5 pro-bowlers. WTF?


Guy, look around our roster...


The only ones that stood a chance to go to the PB, was Lech and Jano.
_________________


First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32483
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disappointed to hear no jano.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: ZERO Pro-Bowlers for the Raiders Reply with quote

Totty wrote:
macklemore wrote:
I've heard it too many times, We have no talent. Yet somehow the worst team in the NFL The Kansas City Chiefs have 5 pro-bowlers. WTF?


Guy, look around our roster...


The only ones that stood a chance to go to the PB, was Lech and Jano.


I can see how the way I worded it would make you think I was saying we should have people go to the pro-bowl. I was mainly getting at how big a joke the pro-bowl is when 5 chiefs go.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32483
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eric berry made it

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LivingLegendWFC


Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 11081
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really expected Jano and Reece to make it, I think both of those guys were snubbed but outside of those two I didn't expect anybody else to have a shot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 9985
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how Reece or Jano missed it Crying or Very sad
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
early43


Joined: 06 Feb 2010
Posts: 1078
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
eric berry made it



Even worse is LaRon Landry made it... SMH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 9647
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really surprised honeslty. Our team doesn't have a whole lot of talent outside our Kicker, FB, QB, and RB.
_________________
(MLB)=A's, (NFL)=Raiders, (NBA)= Warriors
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20269
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heath Miller made it but he'll be replaced because. Maybe Myers has a shot but due to the popularity contest Gates will get in.

Did anybody really expect us to have pro bowlers aside from our kicker & punter? Reece will never be mentioned until he becomes a better lead blocker. Nobody on defense deserved recognition at all so its not much of a surprise.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Heath Miller made it but he'll be replaced because. Maybe Myers has a shot but due to the popularity contest Gates will get in.

Did anybody really expect us to have pro bowlers aside from our kicker & punter? Reece will never be mentioned until he becomes a better lead blocker. Nobody on defense deserved recognition at all so its not much of a surprise.


Jano and Reece are alternates.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 5970
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Heath Miller made it but he'll be replaced because. Maybe Myers has a shot but due to the popularity contest Gates will get in.

Did anybody really expect us to have pro bowlers aside from our kicker & punter? Reece will never be mentioned until he becomes a better lead blocker. Nobody on defense deserved recognition at all so its not much of a surprise.


Jano and Reece are alternates.

But it was only 99 cents!
_________________


的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Heath Miller made it but he'll be replaced because. Maybe Myers has a shot but due to the popularity contest Gates will get in.

Did anybody really expect us to have pro bowlers aside from our kicker & punter? Reece will never be mentioned until he becomes a better lead blocker. Nobody on defense deserved recognition at all so its not much of a surprise.


Jano and Reece are alternates.

But it was only 99 cents!


what ya know about wearin a fur fox skin?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlackPrestige92


Joined: 08 Nov 2011
Posts: 5970
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
macklemore wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Heath Miller made it but he'll be replaced because. Maybe Myers has a shot but due to the popularity contest Gates will get in.

Did anybody really expect us to have pro bowlers aside from our kicker & punter? Reece will never be mentioned until he becomes a better lead blocker. Nobody on defense deserved recognition at all so its not much of a surprise.


Jano and Reece are alternates.

But it was only 99 cents!


what ya know about wearin a fur fox skin?

Nothing...I also don't know about walking moccasins someone else's been walkin' in
_________________


的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 2899
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
eric berry made it



Even worse is LaRon Landry made it... SMH


No way Gio would have made it. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group