Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rodgers, Matthews, Saturday named to Pro Bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 10914
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarrett Bush was robbed as special teamer once again. Mad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snackattack


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 674
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Jarrett Bush was robbed as special teamer once again. Mad


Bush has definitely earned my respect for his special teams play, but there is no shame in being beat out by 'Zo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12951
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao Saturday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
driftwood


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 6097
Location: Milwaukee
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubyajay wrote:
Saturday will be able to leverage this into more money, IMO.


we'll never be able to resign him now... his value will sky rocket
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sandybaby716


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 3627
Location: Rhode Island
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the level of player from the other players in the league, Rodgers, Jones, Cobb, Lang, Raji, Matthews, Tramon, Heyward, Bush, and Masthay should have all been considered. Glad to see a couple made it, but I feel that Cobb was the biggest snub of all.
_________________
wgbeethree wrote:
In all fairness it is kind of rude to just lay injured at their feet while the Lions defensive players are trying to hold a completely unrelated dance party.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3691
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubyajay wrote:
Saturday will be able to leverage this into more money, IMO.
Some team will trade us a huge pick for him
_________________
Stop me if you've heard this one: a stockholder and a skypilot walk into a bar...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 7951
Location: Titletown for the summer!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should we really care about who was chosen to play in this meaningless exhibition "game"?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PossibleCabbage


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 3286
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
Should we really care about who was chosen to play in this meaningless exhibition "game"?


Well, hopefully no Packers are eligible to play in it, and in the unfortunate event that some are, I imagine most would beg out of their Pro Bowl spots.

Of the Packers who aren't alternates, Rodgers and Saturday could easily get out of playing in the Pro Bowl (quarterbacks hardly even need to ask, and no one would question Saturday staying home if he wants), and of the alternates I could see Sitton and Cobb taking the chance but Woodson certainly would not. I don't have a good idea about Raji or Tramon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3691
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
Casey Hayward ‏@show_case29

No Richard Sherman? wow!!! Who does the voting? Top corner in the league this year!!



CUT HIM!!!
Most overrated Corner maybe, not the best
_________________
Stop me if you've heard this one: a stockholder and a skypilot walk into a bar...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 7951
Location: Titletown for the summer!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
Pugger wrote:
Should we really care about who was chosen to play in this meaningless exhibition "game"?


Well, hopefully no Packers are eligible to play in it, and in the unfortunate event that some are, I imagine most would beg out of their Pro Bowl spots.

Of the Packers who aren't alternates, Rodgers and Saturday could easily get out of playing in the Pro Bowl (quarterbacks hardly even need to ask, and no one would question Saturday staying home if he wants), and of the alternates I could see Sitton and Cobb taking the chance but Woodson certainly would not. I don't have a good idea about Raji or Tramon.


If I were Saturday and I wanted to play in one last game before I retired I go! Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 10914
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
Casey Hayward ‏@show_case29

No Richard Sherman? wow!!! Who does the voting? Top corner in the league this year!!



CUT HIM!!!
Most overrated Corner maybe, not the best


Sherman overrated? What's with all the hate on him from Packer fans. Behind Revis, he's tops in the league imo.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12951
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
Casey Hayward ‏@show_case29

No Richard Sherman? wow!!! Who does the voting? Top corner in the league this year!!



CUT HIM!!!
Most overrated Corner maybe, not the best


Sherman overrated? What's with all the hate on him from Packer fans. Behind Revis, he's tops in the league imo.
Same. Seattles corners are the best tandem in the league IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
driftwood


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 6097
Location: Milwaukee
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:


Sherman overrated? What's with all the hate on him from Packer fans. Behind Revis, he's tops in the league imo.


i think some fans are still bitter about the hawks game...

now i'm not sure hes the best, but hes top 5 this year without question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
General_Bean


Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 1253
Location: Crossroads of CT
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first thought was "one of these players are not like the other, one of these players got benched!"
_________________
Packers fan since 93.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3691
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
GBPackers79 wrote:
Casey Hayward ‏@show_case29

No Richard Sherman? wow!!! Who does the voting? Top corner in the league this year!!



CUT HIM!!!
Most overrated Corner maybe, not the best


Sherman overrated? What's with all the hate on him from Packer fans. Behind Revis, he's tops in the league imo.
He's one of the best in the league to be sure, only a few I'd take ahead of him, but that man gets a LOT of help from the crowd at home. He is still overrated. At least he tackles. If you ask me, Thomas, the FS, is the best player in that secondary.
_________________
Stop me if you've heard this one: a stockholder and a skypilot walk into a bar...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group