Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAIDERS @ CHARGERS Week 17 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
OAK
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
SD
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BigMike1b wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
we are 5-10? kc, kc, jax, pitt where did our 5th win come from?

It's a typo. We only have 4.

yup and 11 losses not 10 Sad

Yup, my bad. Fixed it.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: RAIDERS @ CHARGERS Week 17 GDT Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

who is this?

Mrs. Waffle... Charlie Sweets

La_Vader wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: RAIDERS @ CHARGERS Week 17 GDT Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

who is this?

THAT's Jake's mom?!? Well done Zoom, well done.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: RAIDERS @ CHARGERS Week 17 GDT Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

who is this?

THAT's Jake's mom?!? Well done Zoom, well done.

Ha, I wish. If that were his mom, I would still be with her Laughing

La_Vader wrote:
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our DC is awesome.

First time I have seen one of our coaches ever start of the presser by making their own statements before the questions start. Also reading between the lines sounds like Ross is in our future and Seymour is definatley gone. Kelly sounds up in the air.

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Press-Conference-Jason-Tarver-Thursday/d2ba49e8-97e3-451a-a497-2861cbaef239
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

First time I have seen one of our coaches ever start of the presser by making their own statements before the questions start. Also reading between the lines sounds like Ross is in our future and Seymour is definatley gone. Kelly sounds up in the air.

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/Press-Conference-Jason-Tarver-Thursday/d2ba49e8-97e3-451a-a497-2861cbaef239

Damn, I cant get it to load. I really want to see this one too.

La_Vader wrote:
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

For whatever reason, I can see him as a HC someday.

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
Dessie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

Yup really enjoyed that. Really liked what he was saying. Interesting that he says that Kelly has been more consistent and has dealt with double teams well most of the season.
#clueless
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

I still have really high hopes for Houston, it was nice to hear Tarver talk him up a bit.

La_Vader wrote:
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

Yup really enjoyed that. Really liked what he was saying. Interesting that he says that Kelly has been more consistent and has dealt with double teams well most of the season.

Ya that was surprising to me. Sounds like he is almost pulling for TK to stay. I wouldnt mind it at a reduced cost.

And it also sounds to me is if we are going to stay primarily 4-3. Again just reading between the lines but sounds like mainly 4-3 with more and more changes up's in formations.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

I still have really high hopes for Houston, it was nice to hear Tarver talk him up a bit.

Ditto, with a dominate pass rusher on the other side he could be even more productive.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

Ditto, with a dominate pass rusher on the other side he could be even more productive.
Dessie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Dessie wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

Ya that was surprising to me. Sounds like he is almost pulling for TK to stay. I wouldnt mind it at a reduced cost.

And it also sounds to me is if we are going to stay primarily 4-3. Again just reading between the lines but sounds like mainly 4-3 with more and more changes up's in formations.

Not sure if I would read too much into the scheme just that he seemed happy with last couple of weeks. Definitely expressed that we needed to get to the QB more. Disruptive pass rusher is a huge need.
#clueless
Dessie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
Our DC is awesome.

Agree with this. Houston has been terrific this season IMO. He is the sort of player that would thrive opposite a really good pass rusher.
#clueless
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant' watch the video at all. Our website is never gong to cease being an absolute piece of crap, is it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 3 of 45

Jump to: