Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAIDERS @ CHARGERS Week 17 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
OAK
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
SD
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norv is talking really nice about DA...maybe he wanna be his OC? Smile
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Brisiel will be replaced by rookie Tony Bergstrom

This could be interesting. Can't be worse, right? Right?

Quote:
Branch might give way to Mike Mitchell rather than risk further injury to his sore ankle.

This, I'm excited for.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Branch might give way to Mike Mitchell rather than risk further injury to his sore ankle.

This, I'm excited for.

Like I said in the other thread, This is a glorified preseason game. Play all the youngins who you need to see and who is under contract next year. Play them all.
Big Rob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
Norv is talking really nice about DA...maybe he wanna be his OC? Smile

Pray
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

IDK the last time he filled in for Branch it didn't go so well. He bites easy on fakes and it leaves the CB one on one deep. Then again Branch does it sometimes to so who knows. Lol.

I think TBerg will play well.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

IDK the last time he filled in for Branch it didn't go so well. He bites easy on fakes and it leaves the CB one on one deep. Then again Branch does it sometimes to so who knows. Lol.

We'll see if Mitch has really improved or not, I suppose. Can't be much worse than Branch. Berg, I expect to suck. So nothing that new at RG then

ravens_rool28 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

We'll see if Mitch has really improved or not, I suppose. Can't be much worse than Branch. Berg, I expect to suck. So nothing that new at RG then

Yeah I kind of expect Bergstrom to struggle. Especially with such poor RT play next to him. Hope im wrong because it would be nice to see him perform at a level to give us some confidence in him next season.

Mitchell I think will play well. I think he's looked good this year, and he's got a lot to play for.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread lacks Charger Girls...

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

Mitchell's biggest issue is awareness. I've seen him struggle in the red zone and look lost, Giordano yelling at him, guy running by him, etc. He's fine as a blitzer and tackling in the open field which is what you all are praising him for so we'll see if he can actually playing his position for more than 15-20 snaps.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

Mitchell's biggest issue is awareness. I've seen him struggle in the red zone and look lost, Giordano yelling at him, guy running by him, etc. He's fine as a blitzer and tackling in the open field which is what you all are praising him for so we'll see if he can actually playing his position for more than 15-20 snaps.

....that's what I just said. But hey, any chance to take a shot at a guy you don't like.

I always have been a Miami cheerleader kind of guy but hot damn I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering becoming a SD guy after those pics

ravens_rool28 wrote:
bitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

He is a in the box type of safety. Think of him as a mini linebacker. He should never be playing high safety. It's just not his skill set.
macklemore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Thread lacks Charger Girls...
[img]uglychargergirl[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

This, I'm excited for.

....that's what I just said. But hey, any chance to take a shot at a guy you don't like.

I always have been a Miami cheerleader kind of guy but hot damn I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering becoming a SD guy after those pics

A guy I don't like? I was a big Mitchell fan before we drafted him. We reached on him a round early but still. Since then he's been a huge disappointment. Two different HCs wanted to cut him but couldn't because of Al. He was a big reason we gave up so many long returns last year. I mean you guys talk about him wanting to be a Raider. If course he does after nearly being cut twice. I'm not gonna excuse his bad play the past few years for a couple plays here and there. Its the same scholarship BS we've dealing with. If he plays well Sunday i'll cut him some slack but don't just say I'm taking shots at a guy I don't like.

Charger girls this season are meh compared to past years. I like the latina one though. If you ever watched that reality show they had on the Miami cheerleaders there was this one chica that was super fine. She was kinda thick and wanted to make the team so she went outside and was doing a crap load of situps. I think she was Cuban but man she was perfect. Wish I could remember her name. Me and oaktownOG even asked the Miami board about her lol.

SaveourSonics wrote:
macklemore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAST GDT THREAD OF THE YEAR, TIME TO GET LEGENDARY

lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ that last gif Laughing Laughing Laughing

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 2 of 45

Jump to: