Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Offseason Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35497
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@JohnOehser
#jaguars dl coach Todd wash asked if knighton (fa) could help: "there ain't no doubt."


Quote:
@ryanohalloran
Wash said Knighton would be a fit for new scheme if he returns. #jaguars


Quote:
@GeneFrenette
Wash adds that if Knighton is re-signed, his big body would be A good for scheme Bradley wants to run. Hopes to mix in 3-4 element

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35497
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@AlfieBCC
I think this scheme plays to Austen Lane very well, by the way.

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20782
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like everyone woke up today and said "we should confirm/back up everything that Flux has been saying"
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35497
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
It's like everyone woke up today and said "we should confirm/back up everything that Flux has been saying"


Liked the tweet better.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20782
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
It's like everyone woke up today and said "we should confirm/back up everything that Flux has been saying"


Liked the tweet better.


The tweet is always better.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20782
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradley says we will start as 4-3 but depending on personnel we could move to 3-4 over time.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35497
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Bradley says we will start as 4-3 but depending on personnel we could move to 3-4 over time.


sweet baby jesus.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louisianajagfan


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 256
Location: Opelousas,Louisiana
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahmad Bradshaw would be a good back to partner with MJD but I'm not sure if he'll wanna be a #2 back and take #2 money.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Bradley says we will start as 4-3 but depending on personnel we could move to 3-4 over time.


sweet baby jesus.


I think he's just open to do whatever he can with the personnel he's presented with. I like the idea of taking the approach of just putting every player in the best position to succeed, not trying to pigeon-hole players.

Louisianajagfan wrote:
Ahmad Bradshaw would be a good back to partner with MJD but I'm not sure if he'll wanna be a #2 back and take #2 money.


I'd much rather bring in Reggie Bush.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louisianajagfan


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 256
Location: Opelousas,Louisiana
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Bradley says we will start as 4-3 but depending on personnel we could move to 3-4 over time.


sweet baby jesus.


I think he's just open to do whatever he can with the personnel he's presented with. I like the idea of taking the approach of just putting every player in the best position to succeed, not trying to pigeon-hole players.

Louisianajagfan wrote:
Ahmad Bradshaw would be a good back to partner with MJD but I'm not sure if he'll wanna be a #2 back and take #2 money.


I'd much rather bring in Reggie Bush.


Bush wouldn't be a bad pickup but I was looking at age and Bradshaw is younger, u know how the league is when it comes to a RB's age. Also I would take a look at Johnny Knox if his back his healthy, u can't coah his speed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyRx


Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 480
Location: ...Where my mind is at ease!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
@JohnOehser: #jaguars dl coach Todd wash says two Leos needed, mentions babin, branch and chick as possibilities.

I was just noticing this last night when looking at the Seahawks depth chart the last 3 years.
_________________
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Him without sin, cast the 1st stone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83915
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
It's like everyone woke up today and said "we should confirm/back up everything that Flux has been saying"


No one said Jacksonville is going undefeated...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20782
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
It's like everyone woke up today and said "we should confirm/back up everything that Flux has been saying"


No one said Jacksonville is going undefeated...


When have I ever said that?
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46475
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
It's like everyone woke up today and said "we should confirm/back up everything that Flux has been saying"


No one said Jacksonville is going undefeated...


When have I ever said that?
Three times yesterday, alone.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AngryPirate


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 768
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louisianajagfan wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Bradley says we will start as 4-3 but depending on personnel we could move to 3-4 over time.


sweet baby jesus.


I think he's just open to do whatever he can with the personnel he's presented with. I like the idea of taking the approach of just putting every player in the best position to succeed, not trying to pigeon-hole players.

Louisianajagfan wrote:
Ahmad Bradshaw would be a good back to partner with MJD but I'm not sure if he'll wanna be a #2 back and take #2 money.


I'd much rather bring in Reggie Bush.


Bush wouldn't be a bad pickup but I was looking at age and Bradshaw is younger, u know how the league is when it comes to a RB's age. Also I would take a look at Johnny Knox if his back his healthy, u can't coah his speed.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ZkY7tnpRs
micky did
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 16 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group